Post: Cheating, Hacking or Boosting NOT POSSIBLE (ull get BANNED!)
09-03-2010, 11:43 AM #1
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
Anti-cheating measures the most stringent the series has seen
Call Of Duty: Black Ops' online director Dan Bunting has told NowGamer that the exploitation of glitches to boost XP has "diminished the reputation of the franchise in a lot of people's eyes."

Bunting insists, however, that anti-cheating measures in Call Of Duty: Black Ops will be the most stringent the COD series has ever seen.

“Cheating won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer”

"We have a lot of anti-cheating, anti-boosting stuff going on behind the scenes, so we are monitoring that," Bunting assured us. "We're going to have a very heavy hand in the online security of our game."

"We're taking it very seriously. We had an engineer dedicated pretty much from the start of the project to it."

Cheaters won't be able to hack their hardware to get around this either claims Bunting, "If people hack their hardware, we've got the ability to detect that and report them to Sony or Microsoft."

So there you have: cheating in Black Ops won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer on you.

You must login or register to view this content.

Source - You must login or register to view this content.

ALL THE NOOBS SAID NO THANKS!

Originally posted by Munky View Post
Starting at 3:00 he talks about a reporting system, its a interview with Dan Suarez a producer for Black Ops. It also shows camo and talks about other thingsl

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKIyACm8irE]YouTube - Black Ops Interview with Dan Suarez Part 1[/ame]

ALL YOU NOOBS SAYING THEY CANT STOP ME FROM BOOSTING & SHIT LIKE THAT HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING DO YOU THING TREYARCH ARE GONNA LET THIS ONE GO HA HA DON'T THINK SO (THE ABILITY TO JOIN A RANKED LOBBY OR GAME IN PROGRESS FROM FRIEND INVITE WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE SO TELL ME NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BOOST ?)
Last edited by shawry ; 09-06-2010 at 12:05 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to shawry for this useful post:

_Reaper_, .Robot, 3arc, Ameht!, BiGbAlLiN123, EJ94c, FcukNextGenBord, FourzerotwoFAILS, Friday15, i Red Bull, iThenrik, KillaPwner, M_OK, MerXz, NoobfromDK, Pro-Green, River J, Strikers, SUPERIMIAINI, Thristle, travman999, TrytoYOLO, xVii-, zeusthunder10
09-03-2010, 11:04 PM #47
Fionn
Banned
I cheat. I hack. I boost.
And I don't give a ****.
09-03-2010, 11:17 PM #48
millapepe
Little One
Im hoping it doesnt take over 10 days for 10th prestige. I got legit 10th prestige on COD4, WAW becuase it didnt take so long for 10th on those 2 games but i hacked MW2 cause it takes over 20 days thats just ridiculous. So if its gonna take me over 10 days in Black Ops I'll b sad if there isnt a prestige hack cause i dont have time to play that much anymore cause Im a Senior
09-03-2010, 11:21 PM #49
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by T4SSY View Post
Nice anti-cheating device yet they put in tactical insertion

because t.i. is for a reason not for boosting. the boosters made it what it is now. know as a boosters equipment. but i love the t.i. and i dont boost.

and i do agree boosting also led to the demise of mw2
09-03-2010, 11:21 PM #50
MerXz
Are you high?
Originally posted by zOmG
How am i ruining the game ? Im just boosting doesnt affect anyone else. Hacking in the other hand ****s EVERYTHING up for everyone ! LB Hack, i bet you there is going to be a hack for money or someshit like that. Boosting does not ruin the game.

Hey why don't you try playing the game right for once. Trust me its funner then sitting with your little boyfriend in the corner of the map and shooting each other in the head. You see how stupid it is?? Seriously don't ruin the game for everyone get a life.

The following user thanked MerXz for this useful post:

NoobfromDK
09-03-2010, 11:23 PM #51
scarene1
I defeated!
i hope they're not just saying this just to scare people not to boost
09-04-2010, 05:22 PM #52
oSoo JDM -
Eat, Sleep, JDM
i LOL'ed when i saw all of those Groans -.-
09-04-2010, 05:25 PM #53
Munky
League Champion
Starting at 3:00 he talks about a reporting system, its a interview with Dan Suarez a producer for Black Ops. It also shows camo and talks about other thingsl

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKIyACm8irE]YouTube - Black Ops Interview with Dan Suarez Part 1[/ame]

The following user thanked Munky for this useful post:

shawry
09-04-2010, 05:31 PM #54
blizzard94
Vault dweller
**** reporting systems every 10 year old who gets pissed cause you kill them will report you! Whatever the only way they can stop me from boosting is getting rid of every game mode cause i'll just join a game with a friend or domination RANK. That was what everyone did in W@W.
09-04-2010, 05:34 PM #55
Munky
League Champion
Originally posted by blizzard94 View Post
**** reporting systems every 10 year old who gets pissed cause you kill them will report you! Whatever the only way they can stop me from boosting is getting rid of every game mode cause i'll just join a game with a friend or domination RANK. That was what everyone did in W@W.

They said, if a player gets reported they can look at the games they played with theater mode. So if you report some one for annoying you, wouldn't work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo