Post: Cheating, Hacking or Boosting NOT POSSIBLE (ull get BANNED!)
09-03-2010, 11:43 AM #1
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
Anti-cheating measures the most stringent the series has seen
Call Of Duty: Black Ops' online director Dan Bunting has told NowGamer that the exploitation of glitches to boost XP has "diminished the reputation of the franchise in a lot of people's eyes."

Bunting insists, however, that anti-cheating measures in Call Of Duty: Black Ops will be the most stringent the COD series has ever seen.

“Cheating won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer”

"We have a lot of anti-cheating, anti-boosting stuff going on behind the scenes, so we are monitoring that," Bunting assured us. "We're going to have a very heavy hand in the online security of our game."

"We're taking it very seriously. We had an engineer dedicated pretty much from the start of the project to it."

Cheaters won't be able to hack their hardware to get around this either claims Bunting, "If people hack their hardware, we've got the ability to detect that and report them to Sony or Microsoft."

So there you have: cheating in Black Ops won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer on you.

You must login or register to view this content.

Source - You must login or register to view this content.

ALL THE NOOBS SAID NO THANKS!

Originally posted by Munky View Post
Starting at 3:00 he talks about a reporting system, its a interview with Dan Suarez a producer for Black Ops. It also shows camo and talks about other thingsl

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKIyACm8irE]YouTube - Black Ops Interview with Dan Suarez Part 1[/ame]

ALL YOU NOOBS SAYING THEY CANT STOP ME FROM BOOSTING & SHIT LIKE THAT HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING DO YOU THING TREYARCH ARE GONNA LET THIS ONE GO HA HA DON'T THINK SO (THE ABILITY TO JOIN A RANKED LOBBY OR GAME IN PROGRESS FROM FRIEND INVITE WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE SO TELL ME NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BOOST ?)
Last edited by shawry ; 09-06-2010 at 12:05 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to shawry for this useful post:

_Reaper_, .Robot, 3arc, Ameht!, BiGbAlLiN123, EJ94c, FcukNextGenBord, FourzerotwoFAILS, Friday15, i Red Bull, iThenrik, KillaPwner, M_OK, MerXz, NoobfromDK, Pro-Green, River J, Strikers, SUPERIMIAINI, Thristle, travman999, TrytoYOLO, xVii-, zeusthunder10
09-03-2010, 01:57 PM #11
Munky
League Champion
Infinity Ward cant fix their leaderboards, its not Treyarchs problem, W@W leaderboard was hacked, but not as much as MW.
09-03-2010, 02:08 PM #12
Truth
Respect da BEST
Seems like great news to me.
09-03-2010, 02:13 PM #13
This is ****ing great!!!
09-03-2010, 02:22 PM #14
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
We will see

Got a strange feeling it not going to work :p

If it does not work then something to do when the game annoys you. Hunt Winky Winky
09-03-2010, 02:25 PM #15
seems like a challenge to me.

where is the guy with 3 PS3s. I have 3 also, like, lets break this thing.
09-03-2010, 02:32 PM #16
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Originally posted by adogalog View Post
they cant even fix the mw2 leaderboard hackers and you're believing this?

they can fix this BLACK OP BOOSTING because its a treyarch game not infinity ward game. treyarch has nothing to do with mw2 and never did.

The following user thanked TrytoYOLO for this useful post:

Pullz7
09-03-2010, 03:01 PM #17
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
That's stupid. I say let boosters boost, **** em. I mean everyone is so worried about what everyone else is doing, just play the ****in game how you want to play and if you want to spend forever getting new camos and ranking up, be my guest.
09-03-2010, 03:04 PM #18
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RICHIE209 View Post
That's stupid. I say let boosters boost, **** em. I mean everyone is so worried about what everyone else is doing, just play the ****in game how you want to play and if you want to spend forever getting new camos and ranking up, be my guest.

i disagree with you because then the leader boards would get ruined again
09-03-2010, 03:05 PM #19
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
Originally posted by shawry View Post
i disagree with you because then the leader boards would get ruined again

The leaderboards get ruined by the fags who boost their streaks, not headshots and ranks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo