Post: Cheating, Hacking or Boosting NOT POSSIBLE (ull get BANNED!)
09-03-2010, 11:43 AM #1
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
Anti-cheating measures the most stringent the series has seen
Call Of Duty: Black Ops' online director Dan Bunting has told NowGamer that the exploitation of glitches to boost XP has "diminished the reputation of the franchise in a lot of people's eyes."

Bunting insists, however, that anti-cheating measures in Call Of Duty: Black Ops will be the most stringent the COD series has ever seen.

“Cheating won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer”

"We have a lot of anti-cheating, anti-boosting stuff going on behind the scenes, so we are monitoring that," Bunting assured us. "We're going to have a very heavy hand in the online security of our game."

"We're taking it very seriously. We had an engineer dedicated pretty much from the start of the project to it."

Cheaters won't be able to hack their hardware to get around this either claims Bunting, "If people hack their hardware, we've got the ability to detect that and report them to Sony or Microsoft."

So there you have: cheating in Black Ops won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer on you.

You must login or register to view this content.

Source - You must login or register to view this content.

ALL THE NOOBS SAID NO THANKS!

Originally posted by Munky View Post
Starting at 3:00 he talks about a reporting system, its a interview with Dan Suarez a producer for Black Ops. It also shows camo and talks about other thingsl

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKIyACm8irE]YouTube - Black Ops Interview with Dan Suarez Part 1[/ame]

ALL YOU NOOBS SAYING THEY CANT STOP ME FROM BOOSTING & SHIT LIKE THAT HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING DO YOU THING TREYARCH ARE GONNA LET THIS ONE GO HA HA DON'T THINK SO (THE ABILITY TO JOIN A RANKED LOBBY OR GAME IN PROGRESS FROM FRIEND INVITE WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE SO TELL ME NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BOOST ?)
Last edited by shawry ; 09-06-2010 at 12:05 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to shawry for this useful post:

_Reaper_, .Robot, 3arc, Ameht!, BiGbAlLiN123, EJ94c, FcukNextGenBord, FourzerotwoFAILS, Friday15, i Red Bull, iThenrik, KillaPwner, M_OK, MerXz, NoobfromDK, Pro-Green, River J, Strikers, SUPERIMIAINI, Thristle, travman999, TrytoYOLO, xVii-, zeusthunder10
09-06-2010, 05:25 PM #92
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
They are recording EVERYTHING! dammm They ain't joking around this time huh. They will probably send you a video of you trying to glitch into a rock saying "THIS IS NOT ALLOWED" lol.... I love the fact that he confirmed you can work on whatever gun you like most and pimp it out before you move on to any other gun. :bro:
09-06-2010, 05:43 PM #93
Anthony.
Trolololololol
WHY DO YOU LIKE TO TALK LIKE THIS? :p
09-06-2010, 08:44 PM #94
Tom1210
Gym leader
Originally posted by adogalog View Post
they cant even fix the mw2 leaderboard hackers and you're believing this?

Thats Infinityward that should fix that not Treyarch
09-07-2010, 07:00 AM #95
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by shawry View Post

ALL YOU NOOBS SAYING THEY CANT STOP ME FROM BOOSTING & SHIT LIKE THAT HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING DO YOU THING TREYARCH ARE GONNA LET THIS ONE GO HA HA DON'T THINK SO (THE ABILITY TO JOIN A RANKED LOBBY OR GAME IN PROGRESS FROM FRIEND INVITE WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE SO TELL ME NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BOOST ?)

NOTHING is impossible - Toyota (xD)

theres always a way to boost/hack/whatever... play the game 1st till u post comments like this... n u call every1 a noob who thinks that u can do it, but i think u r the real noob... they also said u cant hack mw2 n 1 week later there was prestige hack...
09-07-2010, 07:57 AM #96
M_OK
Haxor!
Originally posted by 10014
I cheat. I hack. I boost.
And I don't give a ****.

Cool Story Bro....
09-07-2010, 08:09 AM #97
ull get Can Only Get Caught If Some Reports U Boosting So Just Get A Whole Lobby Off Your Friends And Boost Then Amen No1 Will Report Then And Its Happy Days Happy x
09-07-2010, 08:32 AM #98
Fooking excelentaaa
09-07-2010, 01:21 PM #99
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
NOTHING is impossible - Toyota (xD)

theres always a way to boost/hack/whatever... play the game 1st till u post comments like this... n u call every1 a noob who thinks that u can do it, but i think u r the real noob... they also said u cant hack mw2 n 1 week later there was prestige hack...

why does everyone keep bringing infinity ward into this they have nothing to do with cod7 its made by treyarch so don't start making judgments on them.
09-07-2010, 02:21 PM #100
cheez4
Bounty hunter
I only read about 3 pages and dont know if that was said, but DO you guys ever think that TREYARCH feeds you this BS so you will buy the game.
Duty got modded bad every COD game,.. and im sure it has turned a lot of people off playing. I used to have a full friend list of people always on MW2, Now i see maybe 3 of them that are still deicated to the game, cause they are too dumb to reliaze everyone is running around with aimbots and wallhacks. Im sure this many of you have seen this on your friends list too,.. Im sure they did change the code and hide it deeper within the game, but the codes are still there someone will get to it...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo