Post: SND unlimited lives voiced tutorial on 1.06 feb4 2011
02-05-2011, 04:59 AM #1
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is how you can get SND unlimited lives but it will not give you double xp after the first game you lose the unlimited lives but you get the double XP head shots would be the way to go Also another way to boost is Demolition plant defuse over and over you will get 1000 xp for a defuse when you get double xp

"" what does the HOST Due After combat training ""

Answer: He goes into Private match and sets up the unlimited lives and waits for an invite. ( Who ever does the UNLIMITED LIVES PART has to be the HOST in the SND GAME.) Once he accepts the invite the other ppl back out so HE BECOMES HOST WITH THE UNLIMITED LIVES. you can also turn the time to unlimited and no more then 30000 XP/score per game not round

Last edited by ilikeitindabutt ; 02-06-2011 at 03:08 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to ilikeitindabutt for this useful post:

.Andy, $oulja, Bomb789, cde12, Cyrious, Eltrickster977, grim-reaper, hey you, jasik, JJHarris4, kmanthecaveman, LordxReaper, phantom12be, robj414, rockym56, StoryHorse, weebobe, xMySTiFy, xOpTiCx, xRaW
02-06-2011, 06:29 PM #83
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
well i think ppl would have reported if they got banned by now
02-06-2011, 06:41 PM #84
Kratos_
Blizzard Fails
Can we get banned for doing this? Im just very paranoid about getting banned. Please answer.
02-06-2011, 11:15 PM #85
ive seen alot of tutorials for this and i understand you get ulimited lives and sich, but does this give you like legit xp, towards your account. im sure you already answered this or said it in the video but i must have missed it
02-07-2011, 05:02 AM #86
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
Originally posted by dcons9 View Post
ive seen alot of tutorials for this and i understand you get ulimited lives and sich, but does this give you like legit xp, towards your account. im sure you already answered this or said it in the video but i must have missed it

yes it gives you xp to your online account
02-07-2011, 06:32 AM #87
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by ilikeitindabutt View Post
This is how you can get SND unlimited lives but it will not give you double xp after the first game you lose the unlimited lives but you get the double XP head shots would be the way to go Also another way to boost is Demolition plant defuse over and over you will get 1000 xp for a defuse when you get double xp

"" what does the HOST Due After combat training ""

Answer: He goes into Private match and sets up the unlimited lives and waits for an invite. ( Who ever does the UNLIMITED LIVES PART has to be the HOST in the SND GAME.) Once he accepts the invite the other ppl back out so HE BECOMES HOST WITH THE UNLIMITED LIVES. you can also turn the time to unlimited and no more then 30000 XP/score per game not round

You must login or register to view this content.

in your opinion what limit score so treyarch dont banned you?

The following user thanked IzBoogz for this useful post:

jasik
02-07-2011, 03:08 PM #88
nakul666
Do a barrel roll!
we cant do this 1 v 1 ? I mean you need 6+ people?
02-07-2011, 05:09 PM #89
xLew--
Former Staff
so u cant do it 1v1?
02-07-2011, 05:25 PM #90
nice tut thnks
02-07-2011, 08:50 PM #91
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by IzBoogz View Post
in your opinion what limit score so treyarch dont banned you?

20-30 kills and back out then rejoin.. make sure u kill urself so u do not have a 200 killstreak...lol... also if u are running ur own lobby, sit in lobby (idle) for hours too.. that away ur points per minute is not outragious!!

Originally posted by nakul666 View Post
we cant do this 1 v 1 ? I mean you need 6+ people?

b4 today, I need 5 people in my lobby to get it going.. But today, it is letting me run the lobby with 2 player, both of my ps3's.. but the thing about that is, if I back out the lobby is over, cause enemy will forfeit game.. then u have to set up everything again.. so its good to have some friends in lobby, so u can take turns backing out, and not have the lobby end..

The following user thanked rockym56 for this useful post:

DiJiTaLGoDz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo