Post: SND unlimited lives voiced tutorial on 1.06 feb4 2011
02-05-2011, 04:59 AM #1
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is how you can get SND unlimited lives but it will not give you double xp after the first game you lose the unlimited lives but you get the double XP head shots would be the way to go Also another way to boost is Demolition plant defuse over and over you will get 1000 xp for a defuse when you get double xp

"" what does the HOST Due After combat training ""

Answer: He goes into Private match and sets up the unlimited lives and waits for an invite. ( Who ever does the UNLIMITED LIVES PART has to be the HOST in the SND GAME.) Once he accepts the invite the other ppl back out so HE BECOMES HOST WITH THE UNLIMITED LIVES. you can also turn the time to unlimited and no more then 30000 XP/score per game not round

Last edited by ilikeitindabutt ; 02-06-2011 at 03:08 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to ilikeitindabutt for this useful post:

.Andy, $oulja, Bomb789, cde12, Cyrious, Eltrickster977, grim-reaper, hey you, jasik, JJHarris4, kmanthecaveman, LordxReaper, phantom12be, robj414, rockym56, StoryHorse, weebobe, xMySTiFy, xOpTiCx, xRaW
02-08-2011, 06:59 PM #110
Originally posted by ilikeitindabutt View Post
lol you get derenked by activision not sony thats why i found it funny but yes sometimes if you over do things you can get dereanked or 48 hour bans

so wen i get unband i will be lvl 1 omg
02-08-2011, 08:28 PM #111
econg
Bounty hunter
if you get deranked with a 48 hours ban will all stats reset or will some stats stay???

someone experience with it?
02-08-2011, 10:58 PM #112
.Andy
[move]I do it for teh Nonz :carling:[/move]
Nice TuT. But i recommend not doing this as i got banned for 48 hours and reset :(
02-08-2011, 11:48 PM #113
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by econg View Post
if you get deranked with a 48 hours ban will all stats reset or will some stats stay???

someone experience with it?

I got the 48 hour ban hammer Monday night around 8 pm.. It did not say if my stats were reset, and I logged in with my other account to check and see if my rank/stats were all there and they were.. Checked it all night long and no change in my stats... But today I looked at my stats and they were gone, bye bye, resetted... So I logged on to my banned account and it said that I was resetted, and I had 29 hours left on my ban.. So I would assume that when ur friend has 30 hours or less left on his ban, he can check it.. And he will get his answer.. Banned for doing the S&Awesome face unlimited lives/time glitch..
02-08-2011, 11:51 PM #114
econg
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
I got the 48 hour ban hammer Monday night around 8 pm.. It did not say if my stats were reset, and I logged in with my other account to check and see if my rank/stats were all there and they were.. Checked it all night long and no change in my stats... But today I looked at my stats and they were gone, bye bye, resetted... So I logged on to my banned account and it said that I was resetted, and I had 29 hours left on my ban.. So I would assume that when ur friend has 30 hours or less left on his ban, he can check it.. And he will get his answer.. Banned for doing the S&Awesome face unlimited lives/time glitch..

yes i know that the rank is lv.1 no prestige again. but heard some romours that kills will get to 0 and deaths will stay anyone knows something? is this true?
02-08-2011, 11:55 PM #115
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
yes i know that the rank is lv.1 no prestige again. but heard some romours that kills will get to 0 and deaths will stay anyone knows something? is this true?

Lol... They leave the deaths?? That too f**king funny... All I know is that I can not access my combat record, even when I log in to my other account, and try to check it from there.. When my remaining 26 hours is up then I will let u know... Pm me tommorow to remind me, and u will get u answer...
Last edited by rockym56 ; 02-09-2011 at 12:21 AM.
02-08-2011, 11:58 PM #116
econg
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
Lol... They leave the kills?? That too f**king funny... All I know is that I can not access my combat record, even when I log in to my other account, and try to check it from there.. When my remaining 26 hours is up then I will let u know... Pm me tommorow to remind me, and u will get u answer...

no the deaths, it was a rumour. got also one in my list who boosted only never played legit from release. after 1 month he was 12 prestige . then treyarch reseted his kills but not his deaths
02-09-2011, 12:21 AM #117
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
no the deaths, it was a rumour. got also one in my list who boosted only never played legit from release. after 1 month he was 12 prestige . then treyarch reseted his kills but not his deaths

Yea I meant deaths...lol... I had 2 windows up at the same time messaging back and forth on both of them... Where is the spell check when I need it....lol
02-09-2011, 03:54 AM #118
INSANE129
I eat NoobS
Does this work on xbox? All the tutorials seem to be on ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo