Post: SND unlimited lives voiced tutorial on 1.06 feb4 2011
02-05-2011, 04:59 AM #1
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is how you can get SND unlimited lives but it will not give you double xp after the first game you lose the unlimited lives but you get the double XP head shots would be the way to go Also another way to boost is Demolition plant defuse over and over you will get 1000 xp for a defuse when you get double xp

"" what does the HOST Due After combat training ""

Answer: He goes into Private match and sets up the unlimited lives and waits for an invite. ( Who ever does the UNLIMITED LIVES PART has to be the HOST in the SND GAME.) Once he accepts the invite the other ppl back out so HE BECOMES HOST WITH THE UNLIMITED LIVES. you can also turn the time to unlimited and no more then 30000 XP/score per game not round

Last edited by ilikeitindabutt ; 02-06-2011 at 03:08 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to ilikeitindabutt for this useful post:

.Andy, $oulja, Bomb789, cde12, Cyrious, Eltrickster977, grim-reaper, hey you, jasik, JJHarris4, kmanthecaveman, LordxReaper, phantom12be, robj414, rockym56, StoryHorse, weebobe, xMySTiFy, xOpTiCx, xRaW
02-08-2011, 04:51 AM #101
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
I got 2 ps3's perma-banned from using the eboot hack... I just got a 48 hour ban for using the SND glitch.. Are they going to reset my account to??

yeap, looks like you got caught :O

The following user thanked DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

rockym56
02-08-2011, 04:53 AM #102
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post

Busted red handed...lol... I was just wondering, if anyone has ever gotten the 48 hour ban and no reset... F**k it... I guess I will have to boost again...lol... They can knock me down, but they can't hold me down forever, I will be back...lol
02-08-2011, 06:07 AM #103
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post

while doing SnD glitch what best thing to do to prevent to get caught? cause i noe gayarch loves to **** with people if they are glitching lol
02-08-2011, 11:24 AM #104
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by IzBoogz View Post
while doing SnD glitch what best thing to do to prevent to get caught? cause i noe gayarch loves to **** with people if they are glitching lol

Well I pushed it to the limit...lol... But, get 20-30 kills then back out and rejoin party... Make sure u kill urself after u get the 20-30 kills, so you wont end up with a 200 killstreak... That will get u reported by haters...lol.. Check the alltime s&d leaderboards, and look at ur rank.. If u are too high on the leaderboards, then u better just sit in the lobby and do nothing, so u can knock down ur score per minute ratio... Thats pretty much it.. Its a 50/50 chance u will get caught/not get caught, because u are boosting... Its the risk we take... I got the 48 hour ban hammer...lol... Working on boosting on my 2nd account as we speak...lol
02-08-2011, 03:31 PM #105
Do not do this anymore, U Can get a band for 47 hours Just Warning you all. unless u want to be band :( I Think mods should close,this U Will get deranked by sony if,you do this!
02-08-2011, 05:13 PM #106
thank man nice Happy
02-08-2011, 05:57 PM #107
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
Originally posted by xLynxHD View Post
Do not do this anymore, U Can get a band for 47 hours Just Warning you all. unless u want to be band :( I Think mods should close,this U Will get deranked by sony if,you do this!

drenaked by sony really LOL since when did sony start deranking ppl thanks for the laugh

The following user thanked ilikeitindabutt for this useful post:

robj414
02-08-2011, 05:59 PM #108
Originally posted by ilikeitindabutt View Post
drenaked by sony really LOL since when did sony start deranking ppl thanks for the laugh

some one told me that when u get banned u gt reset to lvl 1 is that right
02-08-2011, 06:48 PM #109
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
Originally posted by xLynxHD View Post
some one told me that when u get banned u gt reset to lvl 1 is that right

lol you get derenked by activision not sony thats why i found it funny but yes sometimes if you over do things you can get dereanked or 48 hour bans

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo