Post: SND unlimited lives voiced tutorial on 1.06 feb4 2011
02-05-2011, 04:59 AM #1
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is how you can get SND unlimited lives but it will not give you double xp after the first game you lose the unlimited lives but you get the double XP head shots would be the way to go Also another way to boost is Demolition plant defuse over and over you will get 1000 xp for a defuse when you get double xp

"" what does the HOST Due After combat training ""

Answer: He goes into Private match and sets up the unlimited lives and waits for an invite. ( Who ever does the UNLIMITED LIVES PART has to be the HOST in the SND GAME.) Once he accepts the invite the other ppl back out so HE BECOMES HOST WITH THE UNLIMITED LIVES. you can also turn the time to unlimited and no more then 30000 XP/score per game not round

Last edited by ilikeitindabutt ; 02-06-2011 at 03:08 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to ilikeitindabutt for this useful post:

.Andy, $oulja, Bomb789, cde12, Cyrious, Eltrickster977, grim-reaper, hey you, jasik, JJHarris4, kmanthecaveman, LordxReaper, phantom12be, robj414, rockym56, StoryHorse, weebobe, xMySTiFy, xOpTiCx, xRaW
02-07-2011, 09:34 PM #92
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
20-30 kills and back out then rejoin.. make sure u kill urself so u do not have a 200 killstreak...lol... also if u are running ur own lobby, sit in lobby (idle) for hours too.. that away ur points per minute is not outragious!!

b4 today, I need 5 people in my lobby to get it going.. But today, it is letting me run the lobby with 2 player, both of my ps3's.. but the thing about that is, if I back out the lobby is over, cause enemy will forfeit game.. then u have to set up everything again.. so its good to have some friends in lobby, so u can take turns backing out, and not have the lobby end..

Sent you PM Mate.
02-07-2011, 10:32 PM #93
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by camacheiro View Post
Sent you PM Mate.

Ok, i will b home in 30 mins..
02-07-2011, 10:34 PM #94
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Ok, i will b home in 30 mins..

Its ok mate, i figured it out Smile
02-07-2011, 10:37 PM #95
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Its ok mate, i figured it out Smile

What did u do different this time
02-07-2011, 10:38 PM #96
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
What did u different this time

Used a different friend and it worked Happy
02-07-2011, 11:06 PM #97
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Used a different friend and it worked Happy

Damm, it was sometging that simple..lol
02-08-2011, 03:48 AM #98
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
20-30 kills and back out then rejoin.. make sure u kill urself so u do not have a 200 killstreak...lol... also if u are running ur own lobby, sit in lobby (idle) for hours too.. that away ur points per minute is not outragious!!

b4 today, I need 5 people in my lobby to get it going.. But today, it is letting me run the lobby with 2 player, both of my ps3's.. but the thing about that is, if I back out the lobby is over, cause enemy will forfeit game.. then u have to set up everything again.. so its good to have some friends in lobby, so u can take turns backing out, and not have the lobby end..

alright thanks for info man. +rep you man:bro:
02-08-2011, 03:55 AM #99
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by ilikeitindabutt View Post
well i think ppl would have reported if they got banned by now

i think you should put in your thread that doing these kind of glitches do NOT get you banned. you only get banned for MODDING/HACKING.

i mean, you might get a little reset of the stats and a temp ban, but no console bans Cool Man (aka Tustin)
02-08-2011, 04:49 AM #100
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post
i think you should put in your thread that doing these kind of glitches do NOT get you banned. you only get banned for MODDING/HACKING.

i mean, you might get a little reset of the stats and a temp ban, but no console bans Cool Man (aka Tustin)

I got 2 ps3's perma-banned from using the eboot hack... I just got a 48 hour ban for using the SND glitch.. Are they going to reset my account to??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo