08-01-2012, 04:31 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, here's a preview of my newest and final menu! It's for 1.11 but I think you guys will like it. I may or may not release the base, it all depends on how I'm feeling this next week. :p I'm definitely making a final patch and I'm 100% sure that I'll be releasing that.

Well here it is, ENJOY! (Also I fixed the background shader; the background shader now fills the whole screen unlike in the video)

Credits:

Me - Making the menu
PREMIER-GAMER - Some shader and positioning help
K-Brizzle - A few functions and concepts
Yamato247 - Shaders
TheFallen - For recording Awesome face
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 08-01-2012 at 04:34 AM.

The following 56 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

$snowman, 6jarjar6, ADAM594, aerosoul94, BigMel1, BrinkerzHD, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, CentralModz819, Chi-Town_Modz, ChromeVisionz, CleanMODSHD, CodingHoster, daswiftguy, DEREKTROTTER, Insight, Dr. Dre, FuntCase, Harry, I am Mara, iMCSx, IVisionsI, Vilerage, Jeremy, KCxFTW, KingcreekS, Kush Friendly, LightModz, JokerRey, M26-_-LOBBYS, MaJiiCz, User23434, Nakafreak, Neff, notoriousCFW, Pro Era, Cmd-X, Restxrt Modz, rimka06510, ICS Vortex, say-say123, SNOWBALL105, TheFallen, This-Guyy, Tony Stark, U WOT M8, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, Vampytwistッ, X-RAY200, xePixTvx, xMr_Adams-, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, xXBUDxZILLAXx
08-01-2012, 06:25 PM #29
notoriousCFW
Little One
Tru Chiz Trotter makes complete since. But i would still appreciate it if he would release the base. Just Saying!
08-01-2012, 06:27 PM #30
KingcreekS
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBL
Originally posted by The
I say don't release because if you do then people will edit and call it theirs and leave you no credit.

Please stop saying that shet you think that the reply you made will give you +REP but no, some the people will think that you are under 13 , because you dont have to care what people do with his codes and all that **** , and if people dont leave credits its their problem because then they will get the result of that , with that reply u made you seem so inmature.
08-01-2012, 06:45 PM #31
Originally posted by CodySimpson View Post
Please stop saying that shet you think that the reply you made will give you +REP but no, some the people will think that you are under 13 , because you dont have to care what people do with his codes and all that **** , and if people dont leave credits its their problem because then they will get the result of that , with that reply u made you seem so inmature.

I didn't reply to make people give me rep, this is how I feel. I think he shouldn't release due to leechers.
08-01-2012, 06:48 PM #32
KingcreekS
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBL
Originally posted by The
I didn't reply to make people give me rep, this is how I feel. I think he shouldn't release due to leechers.

But the leechers are in their world leeching all the things that people made , LEECHERS ARE WORST THAN BELIEBERS :p
08-01-2012, 06:55 PM #33
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
there are ways to stop ppl editing, though i dont see the point anymore.

The following 2 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

TheFallen, Vampytwistッ
08-01-2012, 07:15 PM #34
Tony Stark
Do a barrel roll!
You're just a fuckin Boss !
Awesome !
08-01-2012, 07:52 PM #35
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by TheFallen View Post
Real modders can make their own base :carling:

Edit: Mother of God You must login or register to view this content.

I was expecting PREMIER-GAMER to say that stare lol.
08-01-2012, 08:05 PM #36
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
Hey guys, here's a preview of my newest and final menu! It's for 1.11 but I think you guys will like it. I may or may not release the base, it all depends on how I'm feeling this next week. :p I'm definitely making a final patch and I'm 100% sure that I'll be releasing that.

Well here it is, ENJOY! (Also I fixed the background shader; the background shader now fills the whole screen unlike in the video)

Credits:

Me - Making the menu
PREMIER-GAMER - Some shader and positioning help
K-Brizzle - A few functions and concepts
Yamato247 - Shaders
TheFallen - For recording Awesome face

:happycry:
08-01-2012, 08:06 PM #37
KCxFTW
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by TheFallen View Post

Edit: Mother of God You must login or register to view this content.

What's up with all the 1's? 111 Subs and 1,111 video views :lol:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo