08-01-2012, 04:31 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, here's a preview of my newest and final menu! It's for 1.11 but I think you guys will like it. I may or may not release the base, it all depends on how I'm feeling this next week. :p I'm definitely making a final patch and I'm 100% sure that I'll be releasing that.

Well here it is, ENJOY! (Also I fixed the background shader; the background shader now fills the whole screen unlike in the video)

Credits:

Me - Making the menu
PREMIER-GAMER - Some shader and positioning help
K-Brizzle - A few functions and concepts
Yamato247 - Shaders
TheFallen - For recording Awesome face
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 08-01-2012 at 04:34 AM.

The following 56 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

$snowman, 6jarjar6, ADAM594, aerosoul94, BigMel1, BrinkerzHD, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, CentralModz819, Chi-Town_Modz, ChromeVisionz, CleanMODSHD, CodingHoster, daswiftguy, DEREKTROTTER, Insight, Dr. Dre, FuntCase, Harry, I am Mara, iMCSx, IVisionsI, Vilerage, Jeremy, KCxFTW, KingcreekS, Kush Friendly, LightModz, JokerRey, M26-_-LOBBYS, MaJiiCz, User23434, Nakafreak, Neff, notoriousCFW, Pro Era, Cmd-X, Restxrt Modz, rimka06510, ICS Vortex, say-say123, SNOWBALL105, TheFallen, This-Guyy, Tony Stark, U WOT M8, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, Vampytwistッ, X-RAY200, xePixTvx, xMr_Adams-, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, xXBUDxZILLAXx
08-01-2012, 08:12 PM #38
Davey
PC Master Race
Watch out for Rdc they leech everyones patches Winky Winky

The following user thanked Davey for this useful post:

Lovol
08-01-2012, 11:51 PM #39
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by PussayPatrol View Post
Quick question was this inspired by the Tree Patch? :/

no lmao x)

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
would be frustrating if you had a lot of menu options

well probably but look at it this way.. you have unlimited menu options per menu without bugs. Also you get a preview of the next two menu options, it's not like you're scrolling endlessly with no clue about what the next option is Smile

The following user thanked Blackstorm for this useful post:

Restxrt Modz
08-02-2012, 12:59 AM #40
OmGRhys-x
Are you high?
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
currect

spelt that wrong tho {Correct} :P

btw sexy base Smile
08-02-2012, 01:04 AM #41
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Hey guys, here's a preview of my newest and final menu! It's for 1.11 but I think you guys will like it. I may or may not release the base, it all depends on how I'm feeling this next week. :p I'm definitely making a final patch and I'm 100% sure that I'll be releasing that.

Well here it is, ENJOY! (Also I fixed the background shader; the background shader now fills the whole screen unlike in the video)

Credits:

Me - Making the menu
PREMIER-GAMER - Some shader and positioning help
K-Brizzle - A few functions and concepts
Yamato247 - Shaders
TheFallen - For recording Awesome face

I remember you showing this to me a few days ago. Its awesome menu but I am not going to obligate what you do. This is a good menu but Apple Juice.
08-02-2012, 04:46 AM #42
ChromeVisionz
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome :happycry:

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

i voted apple juise nd aculy is speled currect Needa

Correct** "cough" "cough" :fa:
08-02-2012, 06:03 AM #43
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
once the "Yes RELEASE!!!" option passes the "i like apple juise Needa" option, I will release. No lie. Smile
08-02-2012, 06:14 AM #44
Bichote
Former Staff
Blackstorm <Happy

The following user thanked Bichote for this useful post:

DEREKTROTTER
08-02-2012, 05:43 PM #45
LightModz
League Champion
once the "Yes RELEASE!!!" option passes the "i like apple juise Needa" option, I will release. No lie. Smile

You must login or register to view this content. :fyea:

The following user thanked LightModz for this useful post:

Restxrt Modz
08-03-2012, 03:46 AM #46
The new menus are looking funky! idk if i can get used to it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo