06-27-2013, 05:11 PM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite, 50k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team, AND $5 on Paypal Smile. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

To enter, you must Reply or Quote to this thread posting your PSN.

Details:

• Players will be listed on a ladder where they will go against another NGU User.

• Two games will be played. One Home and one Away. For example, I would play ResistTheSun...he'd invite me to his session and the next game I'd invite him to my session. If any draws occur then it will be decided on Goal Difference.

• Picture Proof must be taken of the FINAL Score for both games! Any modification to this will result in disqualification.

• You can choose any team except International Teams, they are NOT allowed in this tournament. Only Clubs will be allowed due to overpowered International Teams.

• If there is any lag or connection issues in the game, you have a period of 15 minutes(in-game) to report this and quit the game. Both Players must agree on this or else it would be a win for whomever didn't disconnect.

• IF YOU QUIT MIDGAME, IT WILL RESULT IN A DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT. Again, picture proof must be shown of the final score if the player has quit.

• No custom squads are allowed, only online squads. If there are any allegations that you have been using custom squads then you will be disqualified.

Remember, this tournament is for fun so keep it classy and enjoy it ^^
Credits to #EE for the banner, give him some love!

Table/Ladder:

Players:
Originally posted by another user
doodlejumper1202
BrinkerzHD-YT
Prime-Toxiiic
bucko13
xDylan-N-
DhaxHD
SHHHHHnig
dallaspk
WeStandOut-
DeNoMix
AyeeLG
M4A1G-
LeGeNd2Sick-
DeZiRe_zR3LAPz
lop_65
ToLazyToBePro
DmX_Revolution
xCreaperz
L33O_O-__-O Letters not numbers
LiamAngioy
xPhrenzy
FrostBytz
lop_96
Budz(If i win, the winner will be the one who plays in the finals against me)

New Players:
Originally posted by another user
ElTriCksTeR
hczinhoo
ChynkBud
zAnnnth
hueseyin53
Last edited by Budz ; 07-02-2013 at 02:59 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Budz for this useful post:

-FlameK-, Angioy, BrinkerzHD, Bruno, DeNoMix, FuzzaMuzza, Gandalf, GetTangoed, Kwood, Liam-, Mr cake man, revel, Smexeh, Soldier., xMo

The following user groaned Budz for this awful post:

annern
07-16-2013, 03:44 AM #173
xMo
League Champion
Originally posted by Budz View Post

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite, 50k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team, AND $5 on Paypal Smile. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

Details:

• Players will be listed on a ladder where they will go against another NGU User.

• Two games will be played. One Home and one Away. For example, I would play ResistTheSun...he'd invite me to his session and the next game I'd invite him to my session. If any draws occur then it will be decided on Goal Difference.

• Picture Proof must be taken of the FINAL Score for both games! Any modification to this will result in disqualification.

• You can choose any team except International Teams, they are NOT allowed in this tournament. Only Clubs will be allowed due to overpowered International Teams.

• If there is any lag or connection issues in the game, you have a period of 15 minutes(in-game) to report this and quit the game. Both Players must agree on this or else it would be a win for whomever didn't disconnect.

• IF YOU QUIT MIDGAME, IT WILL RESULT IN A DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT. Again, picture proof must be shown of the final score if the player has quit.

• No custom squads are allowed, only online squads. If there are any allegations that you have been using custom squads then you will be disqualified.

Table/Ladder:

Players:

New Players:

Buds my opponent is never on the time I'm on... T
Ak to him maybe?
07-20-2013, 05:09 AM #174
Qalar
Big Daddy

Details:

Table/Ladder:

Players:

New Players:

hello its his bro(lop_96) i won against shhhhhhg

first match is 3-1
and second match is 0-1
total is 3-2
07-20-2013, 06:30 AM #175
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by TheLop96 View Post
hello its his bro(lop_96) i won against shhhhhhg

first match is 3-1
and second match is 0-1
total is 3-2

I need proof of these scores. I can only see that he won a match and you won a match.
07-20-2013, 01:53 PM #176
Qalar
Big Daddy
I need proof of these scores. I can only see that he won a match and you won a match.

you can see the +1 goal difference it means that i won with one goal difference
and proof is in next post
Last edited by Qalar ; 07-20-2013 at 02:55 PM.
07-20-2013, 02:55 PM #177
Qalar
Big Daddy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25999[/ATTACH]
Nvm I forgot bout this sorry it was 8 am my time when I posted this here is the goals
07-23-2013, 06:28 PM #178
Qalar
Big Daddy
thank you budz .. i got the 5$ and elite and the 50,000 UT Coins

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo