11-14-2011, 11:54 PM #1
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Duderly's Christmas Thread

Well Since the Coca Cola advert has come on tv and it's all becoming the christmas spirit again I thought that you all deserve a few prezzies Winky Winky Same rules apply as last time: You can ask for anything and I will try my best to get it for you. If I can't get it for you then I will offer a replacement gift Smile No asking for money or things that I can not obtain without cashing out please.

I do this to give something back to the community that is always nice to me and cheers me up when I feel down :bro:

If your asking why I started it so early this year is because last year I started it a week before christmas and not everyone on NGU got a gift so people were requesting on the 26th and so on and I had to decline which made me feel bad so I've given you ALL a good 40 days now to get your gifts in and ask for nothing in return Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Get Requesting because I love all of you and I hope you have a fabulous Christmas Season :love:

Please Try and quote so I can make sure you get your gift easier Smile

The sort of things I can offer are:

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Gaming Help such as an achievement on a certain game that requires 2 people
*Programs
*Games

[QUOTE=Mudkipzzzz;3951668]Quote me for gifts also Smile[/QUOTE]

^ You can also quote him for gifts, he's helping me Smile

If you ask for money or rep or something along those lines I will refuse to give you any gift. I'm doing this to be nice and get in the christmas spirit, why can't people just appreciate that. thank you to all who can :love:
Last edited by duderly ; 11-24-2011 at 03:15 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to duderly for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, Alpha's Hoe, AyeeLG, Classy., crazy_blake7, Docko412, DORiS_420, Evaluable, Fuskiee, getxscared, Koltz, Mudkipzzzz, oHai My Name Is, Phobick, RaZoR!, smd, TehSeph, The Clipse, tokzikate, trapshift, xBHR, ZeroOo
11-15-2011, 12:06 AM #2
smd
Zombie Disco Squad
Originally posted by duderly View Post

Well Since the Coca Cola advert has come on tv and it's all becoming the christmas spirit again I thought that you all deserve a few prezzies Winky Winky Same rules apply as last time: You can ask for anything and I will try my best to get it for you. If I can't get it for you then I will offer a replacement gift Smile No asking for money please.

I do this to give something back to the community that is always nice to me and cheers me up when I feel down :bro:

If your asking why I started it so early this year is because last year I started it a week before christmas and not everyone on NGU got a gift so people were requesting on the 26th and so on and I had to decline which made me feel bad so I've given you ALL a good 40 days now to get your gifts in and ask for nothing in return Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Get Requesting because I love all of you and I hope you have a fabulous Christmas Season :love:

EDIT: Didn't mean to sound greedy, I didn't quite understand wht the OP was offering
Last edited by smd ; 11-15-2011 at 01:03 AM.

The following 2 users groaned at smd for this awful post:

Alex, ClutchNastii671
11-15-2011, 12:08 AM #3
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
Originally posted by smd View Post
Dear Santa,

I wish for a PSN card from the US region. I have been a very good boy this year.

I did say please don't ask for money or things like this that are near impossible for me to get without cashing out. I'm broke dude. Just trying to brighten peoples Christmas :/

The following 5 users say thank you to duderly for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, @KLukas94, Nas., tokzikate, xBHR
11-15-2011, 12:51 AM #4
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
I did say please don't ask for money or things like this that are near impossible for me to get without cashing out. I'm broke dude. Just trying to brighten peoples Christmas :/
how about some platinum trophies? plz Cool Man (aka Tustin)
11-15-2011, 12:57 AM #5
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
Originally posted by Brandon1981 View Post
how about some platinum trophies? plz Cool Man (aka Tustin)

I put achievements cause I'm terrible on PS3 Winky Winky What trophies do you need? I might be able to get in contact with some people and see if they can throw me a favor Smile ?
11-15-2011, 01:00 AM #6
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
I put achievements cause I'm terrible on PS3 Winky Winky What trophies do you need? I might be able to get in contact with some people and see if they can throw me a favor Smile ?
whatever i can get honestly

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

i'm not picky
11-15-2011, 01:01 AM #7
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
whatever i can get honestly

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

i'm not picky

Well I'll tell ya what, have a think about what game you want a plat for (try to make it easy :P) and I'll ask a few of my friends if they wouldn't mind doing it for ya Winky Winky
11-15-2011, 01:06 AM #8
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
Well I'll tell ya what, have a think about what game you want a plat for (try to make it easy :P) and I'll ask a few of my friends if they wouldn't mind doing it for ya Winky Winky[/QUOTE black ops or socom 4 or any uncharted
11-15-2011, 01:21 AM #9
PressXForSex
Big Sister

Well Since the Coca Cola advert has come on tv and it's all becoming the christmas spirit again I thought that you all deserve a few prezzies Winky Winky Same rules apply as last time: You can ask for anything and I will try my best to get it for you. If I can't get it for you then I will offer a replacement gift Smile No asking for money or things that I can not obtain without cashing out please.

The sort of things I can offer are:

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Gaming Help such as an achievement on a certain game that requires 2 people
*Programs
*Games

Smile

Cod 4 Steam code or a account would be fckn amazing =D
11-15-2011, 01:27 AM #10
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
Well I'll tell ya what, have a think about what game you want a plat for (try to make it easy :P) and I'll ask a few of my friends if they wouldn't mind doing it for ya Winky Winky[/QUOTE black ops or socom 4 or any uncharted

I'll have a look around for ya Smile

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by PressXForSex View Post
Cod 4 Steam code or a account would be fckn amazing =D

I'll see if I can find one Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo