11-14-2011, 11:54 PM #1
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Duderly's Christmas Thread

Well Since the Coca Cola advert has come on tv and it's all becoming the christmas spirit again I thought that you all deserve a few prezzies Winky Winky Same rules apply as last time: You can ask for anything and I will try my best to get it for you. If I can't get it for you then I will offer a replacement gift Smile No asking for money or things that I can not obtain without cashing out please.

I do this to give something back to the community that is always nice to me and cheers me up when I feel down :bro:

If your asking why I started it so early this year is because last year I started it a week before christmas and not everyone on NGU got a gift so people were requesting on the 26th and so on and I had to decline which made me feel bad so I've given you ALL a good 40 days now to get your gifts in and ask for nothing in return Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Get Requesting because I love all of you and I hope you have a fabulous Christmas Season :love:

Please Try and quote so I can make sure you get your gift easier Smile

The sort of things I can offer are:

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Gaming Help such as an achievement on a certain game that requires 2 people
*Programs
*Games

[QUOTE=Mudkipzzzz;3951668]Quote me for gifts also Smile[/QUOTE]

^ You can also quote him for gifts, he's helping me Smile

If you ask for money or rep or something along those lines I will refuse to give you any gift. I'm doing this to be nice and get in the christmas spirit, why can't people just appreciate that. thank you to all who can :love:
Last edited by duderly ; 11-24-2011 at 03:15 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to duderly for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, Alpha's Hoe, AyeeLG, Classy., crazy_blake7, Docko412, DORiS_420, Evaluable, Fuskiee, getxscared, Koltz, Mudkipzzzz, oHai My Name Is, Phobick, RaZoR!, smd, TehSeph, The Clipse, tokzikate, trapshift, xBHR, ZeroOo
11-16-2011, 01:44 AM #29
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by duderly View Post
Okay well decide and quote me, I'll get to it tomorrow and suprise you if you want?
there you go just suprise me wit whatever :bro:
11-16-2011, 08:25 PM #30
Mudkipzzzz
i liek mudkipz
No one wants free stuff? D=
11-17-2011, 12:51 AM #31
Gangstuh.
NGU's Gangstuh :p

Well Since the Coca Cola advert has come on tv and it's all becoming the christmas spirit again I thought that you all deserve a few prezzies Winky Winky Same rules apply as last time: You can ask for anything and I will try my best to get it for you. If I can't get it for you then I will offer a replacement gift Smile No asking for money or things that I can not obtain without cashing out please.

I do this to give something back to the community that is always nice to me and cheers me up when I feel down :bro:

If your asking why I started it so early this year is because last year I started it a week before christmas and not everyone on NGU got a gift so people were requesting on the 26th and so on and I had to decline which made me feel bad so I've given you ALL a good 40 days now to get your gifts in and ask for nothing in return Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Get Requesting because I love all of you and I hope you have a fabulous Christmas Season :love:

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Programs
*Games

Originally posted by Mudkipzzzz View Post
Quote me for gifts also Smile

Can I please get any vBplaza gift <3 Thank bro
11-17-2011, 01:07 AM #32
No one wants free stuff? D=

i'll take a gift from vbplaza. ?
11-17-2011, 01:30 AM #33
ClutchNastii671
★ Eat Clen Tren Hard ★

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Programs
*Games

Can I get a Superman gift and a black ribbon Smile
11-18-2011, 06:48 AM #34
StevenBC
Still blazin'

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Programs
*Games

Any gifts would be nice Smile
11-18-2011, 06:59 AM #35
Originally posted by smd View Post
EDIT: Didn't mean to sound greedy, I didn't quite understand wht the OP was offering

mw3 rank up Smile?
11-18-2011, 07:03 AM #36
Koltz
Banned

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Programs
*Games

can i haz teh hearts from vBPlaza?
and a signature with deadmau5 in it and have my name in it..
11-18-2011, 03:24 PM #37
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
Originally posted by Gangstuh. View Post
Can I please get any vBplaza gift <3 Thank bro

Sending one now Smile

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by ClutchNastii671 View Post
Can I get a Superman gift and a black ribbon Smile

One gift per person, ribbon or superman? Smile

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by thomaswackers View Post
mw3 rank up Smile?

I don't have MW3 sorry bro. anything else I can offer you Smile ?

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by FRESHIX
can i haz teh hearts from vBPlaza?
and a signature with deadmau5 in it and have my name in it..

One gift per person, Heart or signature Smile ?

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by howcoolisthat View Post
a cool Kid CuDi signature with my name on it would be greatly appreciated

main color: green
preferred picture: anything you can make a good CuDi sig out of.
name on sig: -ManOnTheMoon-

would be very apreciative. <3

Originally posted by Brandon1981 View Post
how about signatures? i'm not good wit them

The laptop that has PS on it went down. It's being fixed now. I'll have it back by monday at the latest and can get work on your sigs Smile Sorry for the wait :love:

The following user thanked duderly for this useful post:

Docko412

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo