11-14-2011, 11:54 PM #1
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Duderly's Christmas Thread

Well Since the Coca Cola advert has come on tv and it's all becoming the christmas spirit again I thought that you all deserve a few prezzies Winky Winky Same rules apply as last time: You can ask for anything and I will try my best to get it for you. If I can't get it for you then I will offer a replacement gift Smile No asking for money or things that I can not obtain without cashing out please.

I do this to give something back to the community that is always nice to me and cheers me up when I feel down :bro:

If your asking why I started it so early this year is because last year I started it a week before christmas and not everyone on NGU got a gift so people were requesting on the 26th and so on and I had to decline which made me feel bad so I've given you ALL a good 40 days now to get your gifts in and ask for nothing in return Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Get Requesting because I love all of you and I hope you have a fabulous Christmas Season :love:

Please Try and quote so I can make sure you get your gift easier Smile

The sort of things I can offer are:

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Gaming Help such as an achievement on a certain game that requires 2 people
*Programs
*Games

[QUOTE=Mudkipzzzz;3951668]Quote me for gifts also Smile[/QUOTE]

^ You can also quote him for gifts, he's helping me Smile

If you ask for money or rep or something along those lines I will refuse to give you any gift. I'm doing this to be nice and get in the christmas spirit, why can't people just appreciate that. thank you to all who can :love:
Last edited by duderly ; 11-24-2011 at 03:15 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to duderly for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, Alpha's Hoe, AyeeLG, Classy., crazy_blake7, Docko412, DORiS_420, Evaluable, Fuskiee, getxscared, Koltz, Mudkipzzzz, oHai My Name Is, Phobick, RaZoR!, smd, TehSeph, The Clipse, tokzikate, trapshift, xBHR, ZeroOo
11-19-2011, 06:25 AM #47
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by duderly View Post

Well Since the Coca Cola advert has come on tv and it's all becoming the christmas spirit again I thought that you all deserve a few prezzies Winky Winky Same rules apply as last time: You can ask for anything and I will try my best to get it for you. If I can't get it for you then I will offer a replacement gift Smile No asking for money or things that I can not obtain without cashing out please.

I do this to give something back to the community that is always nice to me and cheers me up when I feel down :bro:

If your asking why I started it so early this year is because last year I started it a week before christmas and not everyone on NGU got a gift so people were requesting on the 26th and so on and I had to decline which made me feel bad so I've given you ALL a good 40 days now to get your gifts in and ask for nothing in return Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Get Requesting because I love all of you and I hope you have a fabulous Christmas Season :love:

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Programs
*Games

Think you could get me a Sick intro for youtube that says EpiicShooter? :love:
11-19-2011, 09:29 AM #48
On it's way :love:
7a beer for my profile?
11-19-2011, 02:54 PM #49
Sean - LFC
Gym leader

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Programs
*Games

for christmas on ngu i would really like premium , i hope santa claus delivers it to me :p
11-19-2011, 05:42 PM #50
Eminem.
Vault dweller

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Programs
*Games

could you loan me some vbux, so i could get a name change?
11-19-2011, 08:06 PM #51
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
Originally posted by 101 View Post
Game/Program would be awesome with me Smile

What sort of one are you looking for? Smile

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by LG
Think you could get me a Sick intro for youtube that says EpiicShooter? :love:

I'll check around and get back to you Smile I know alot of people who can do intros so it shouldnt be a problem <3

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by xjinton View Post
7a beer for my profile?

Just sent the gift of a beer Smile Merry christmas <3

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by Duck View Post
for christmas on ngu i would really like premium , i hope santa claus delivers it to me :p

Let's hope he does because I stated before I don't give out cash or anything like that and I feel kind of insulted that you asked since I'm trying to brightens peoples christmas' and not go further in to debt.

If theres anything else you want in replacement. Just ask.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by omgusuck96 View Post
could you loan me some vbux, so i could get a name change?

I don't give out vbux or money bro sorry Smile

Is there anything else you would like?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by MichaelCollins View Post
Man, your an inspiration.. all I want is your paypal, Smile
Donation of $5 is all I can give, buy yourself something , looks like you deserve it, oh and Have a good Christmas yourself :y:

I tell you what mate Smile Give that $5 to one of your friends, buy a girl a gift, give it to a homeless person Smile anonymously pay towards someones meal. Other people deserve it more than I do. Thank you so much though :love:

The following 6 users say thank you to duderly for this useful post:

Alpha's Hoe, AyeeLG, NeedaFlameSoon, Warlockplayer19, xBHR, xjinton
11-19-2011, 08:41 PM #52
NeedaFlameSoon
I liek teh way im p0pular

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

I'll check around and get back to you Smile I know alot of people who can do intros so it shouldnt be a problem <3

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Let's hope he does because I stated before I don't give out cash or anything like that and I feel kind of insulted that you asked since I'm trying to brightens peoples christmas' and not go further in to debt.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I tell you what mate Smile Give that $5 to one of your friends, buy a girl a gift, give it to a homeless person Smile anonymously pay towards someones meal. Other people deserve it more than I do. Thank you so much though :love:

Today just thinking of your thread I payed some money towards an item for this old women in Tesco, she was buying a doll or something (presumably for her grand-daughter, (little girl beside her), She was around €7 off the doll, I stepped in and gave her a tennor (€10), the smile on her face was something I'd never really seen before, it made my day :wub:

All I can say is that I hope everyone appreciates what your doing , because it means alot to some people. :y:

The following 3 users say thank you to NeedaFlameSoon for this useful post:

duderly, xBHR, ZeroOo
11-19-2011, 09:57 PM #53
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz

Any game will do Smile something fun to play.
And if its a program, I dunno. Ha
11-20-2011, 12:12 AM #54
Eminem.
Vault dweller

could i get a signature?
11-20-2011, 12:24 AM #55
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1

Awesome, thanks bro Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo