10-11-2013, 09:44 AM #1
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 8m/hour Ok guys i have been stuffing around and found this out:p and hope u like it and it helps u......Ok just do the bike glitch like in the vid do it just the same but not with a bike,The only thing that will be different is the car will be in the shed not like where the bike goes ok:p It makes this way faster coz u go back in the shed not like the bike it saves time:y:,The car i had is $30.000 new then hot her up to as close to $50.000 And put a tracker in her Ok it works check my vid sorry for the shit quality i just used my phone did not have my pvr upHappy What are u waiting for go make some big bucks THX quicktimer for bike glitch....... Ps It does not have to be the same car that im using no super cars i dont think they work anyway Thanks to the 1.03 update

The Car I Was Using Cheval Fugitive $24,000

PS Don't Hate Saying It Does Not Work Coz It Does 100%,If You Know How To Do It With The Bike Then You Will Know What To Do & See That It Works..Cheers

Oh One Last Thing If You Need To Take A Brake U Can Just Leave It On The PlayStation Screen Thingy I Did For A Hour Or So & It Was Ok.......Damn I Have Not Type This Much In My LifeFacepalm

Just Remember U Can Do This Over & Over Its Unlimited:y: 10 Seconds If That To Sell

If you sell the car and spawn back with no car, u think oh shit i lost my car for good lol, well no u have notNo NoAll u have to do is quit back to story and u have you beast back:y:

If you are having probs with the above. Try Aiiden's tut here
1. Go to story mode, from there press start > Online > Play GTAO > Invite only session

2. Go to start > Online > Options > Set spawn location to : Last location

3. Drive your expansive car to closest LS customs

4. Park it next to the LSC entrance, and go steal a random car

5. Get in LSC with the random car and click on Sell, confirm selling and VERY QUICK press start > L1 > X > X to get into
the PS store thing to buy cash ect..

6. After the PS store has loaded press O and after it loaded back you should be sitting in your expansive car, if still sit in the random car do step 5 again don't get out just sell again and do start > L1 steps

7. Drive your expansive car into LSC and it should be on the sell option right away

8. Press sell and confirm selling and VERY QUICK press start > L1 > X > X after the PS store loaded

9. Press O and you just sold your expansive car for the ammount it worth and still have it

10. After you pressed O your screen should show you sitting in LSC with expansive car at selling menu again

11. Repeat step 8 until you're bored of doing it have enough money

Basically onceyou hover over sell car do X>X>START>L1>X>X

Oh One Last Thing If You Need To Take A Brake U Can Just Leave It On The PlayStation Screen Thingy I Did For A Hour Or So & It Was Ok

See it in action
sorry for the shit ass vid i did not have timeFacepalm

click me:y:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by NGU GHOST ; 10-12-2013 at 11:45 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to NGU GHOST for this useful post:

ContagiousModz, CyberHidden, fluffyTHEnutsak, Ismaeel74, Littledb, Mr.Alfredo, Jango, Sam Ajaj, sauib786, xLew--, zebbidy

The following user groaned NGU GHOST for this awful post:

Turk_Warrior
10-11-2013, 07:57 PM #38
Infumed
Bounty hunter
So this is the only car that you can worth more then 50k? I've done the bike glitch so is this the exact same just with this car?

I can put all of the upgrades correct? I don't want to put all of these upgrades then it tells me that's worth more then 50k lol.
10-11-2013, 08:00 PM #39
HerbaI
Save Point
Grab a Sultan, mine upgraded as much as I can fetches me 98K per sale.
10-11-2013, 08:02 PM #40
Infumed
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HerbaI View Post
Grab a Sultan, mine upgraded as much as I can fetches me 98K per sale.

You can buy that one right?
10-11-2013, 08:09 PM #41
Originally posted by NGU
8m/hour Ok guys i have been stuffing around and found this out:p and hope u like it and it helps u......Ok just do the bike glitch like in the vid do it just the same but not with a bike,The only thing that will be different is the car will be in the shed not like where the bike goes ok:p It makes this way faster coz u go back in the shed not like the bike it saves time:y:,The car i had is $30.000 new then hot her up to as close to $50.000 And put a tracker in her Ok it works check my vid sorry for the shit quality i just used my phone did not have my pvr upHappy What are u waiting for go make some big bucks THX quicktimer for bike glitch....... Ps It does not have to be the same car that im using no super cars i dont think they work,anyway 50.000 IS THE MAX

PS Don't Hate Saying It Does Not Work Coz It Does 100%,If You Know How To Do It With The Bike Then You Will Know What To Do & See That It Works..Cheers

Oh One Last Thing If You Need To Take A Brake U Can Just Leave It On The PlayStation Screen Thingy I Did For A Hour Or So & It Was Ok.......Damn I Have Not Type This Much In My LifeFacepalm

Just Remember U Can Do This Over & Over Its Unlimited:y: 10 Seconds If That To Sell

See it in action
sorry for the shit ass vid i did not have timeFacepalm

click me:y:

You must login or register to view this content.

nice share!
10-11-2013, 08:14 PM #42
HerbaI
Save Point
Originally posted by Infumed View Post
You can buy that one right?

Actually as far as I know you can't but if you go around Sandy Shores? In the desert, go to the Pay n Spray/Ammunation drive around.

Eventually you'll see one they are actually pretty common that's where I always find them online for friends.

Only missing last 2 Suspension and last Engine upgrades. Getting 98K-99K
10-11-2013, 08:43 PM #43
CyberHidden
You talkin to me?
Works awesome thanks!!!
10-11-2013, 08:56 PM #44
Originally posted by HerbaI View Post
Actually as far as I know you can't but if you go around Sandy Shores? In the desert, go to the Pay n Spray/Ammunation drive around.

Eventually you'll see one they are actually pretty common that's where I always find them online for friends.

Only missing last 2 Suspension and last Engine upgrades. Getting 98K-99K

And you can do this bike glitch with the sultan?
10-11-2013, 09:14 PM #45
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by xLew
Go to the customs shop, press start, then l1 then X then X which will make you go to store, then back out, if you spawn inside go outside and get your vehicle and redo it until you spawn outside in your car or on your bike. Then go in and sell when you sell it and it says sold go to the store and exit again then you'll be back outside ready to do it again.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk [url='https://tapatalk.com/m?id=10']now Free[/url]

lol when i was doing it i stayed in the shed
10-11-2013, 09:30 PM #46
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by xLew
what car + mods is it btw?

Cheval Fugitive $24,000

The following user thanked NGU GHOST for this useful post:

xLew--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo