10-11-2013, 09:44 AM #1
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 8m/hour Ok guys i have been stuffing around and found this out:p and hope u like it and it helps u......Ok just do the bike glitch like in the vid do it just the same but not with a bike,The only thing that will be different is the car will be in the shed not like where the bike goes ok:p It makes this way faster coz u go back in the shed not like the bike it saves time:y:,The car i had is $30.000 new then hot her up to as close to $50.000 And put a tracker in her Ok it works check my vid sorry for the shit quality i just used my phone did not have my pvr upHappy What are u waiting for go make some big bucks THX quicktimer for bike glitch....... Ps It does not have to be the same car that im using no super cars i dont think they work anyway Thanks to the 1.03 update

The Car I Was Using Cheval Fugitive $24,000

PS Don't Hate Saying It Does Not Work Coz It Does 100%,If You Know How To Do It With The Bike Then You Will Know What To Do & See That It Works..Cheers

Oh One Last Thing If You Need To Take A Brake U Can Just Leave It On The PlayStation Screen Thingy I Did For A Hour Or So & It Was Ok.......Damn I Have Not Type This Much In My LifeFacepalm

Just Remember U Can Do This Over & Over Its Unlimited:y: 10 Seconds If That To Sell

If you sell the car and spawn back with no car, u think oh shit i lost my car for good lol, well no u have notNo NoAll u have to do is quit back to story and u have you beast back:y:

If you are having probs with the above. Try Aiiden's tut here
1. Go to story mode, from there press start > Online > Play GTAO > Invite only session

2. Go to start > Online > Options > Set spawn location to : Last location

3. Drive your expansive car to closest LS customs

4. Park it next to the LSC entrance, and go steal a random car

5. Get in LSC with the random car and click on Sell, confirm selling and VERY QUICK press start > L1 > X > X to get into
the PS store thing to buy cash ect..

6. After the PS store has loaded press O and after it loaded back you should be sitting in your expansive car, if still sit in the random car do step 5 again don't get out just sell again and do start > L1 steps

7. Drive your expansive car into LSC and it should be on the sell option right away

8. Press sell and confirm selling and VERY QUICK press start > L1 > X > X after the PS store loaded

9. Press O and you just sold your expansive car for the ammount it worth and still have it

10. After you pressed O your screen should show you sitting in LSC with expansive car at selling menu again

11. Repeat step 8 until you're bored of doing it have enough money

Basically onceyou hover over sell car do X>X>START>L1>X>X

Oh One Last Thing If You Need To Take A Brake U Can Just Leave It On The PlayStation Screen Thingy I Did For A Hour Or So & It Was Ok

See it in action
sorry for the shit ass vid i did not have timeFacepalm

click me:y:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by NGU GHOST ; 10-12-2013 at 11:45 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to NGU GHOST for this useful post:

ContagiousModz, CyberHidden, fluffyTHEnutsak, Ismaeel74, Littledb, Mr.Alfredo, Jango, Sam Ajaj, sauib786, xLew--, zebbidy

The following user groaned NGU GHOST for this awful post:

Turk_Warrior
10-11-2013, 10:12 PM #56
Originally posted by Shoes.
Nice find m8, waiting for more to confirm & say more info as i dont wanna fuck up at first & then wait 48 mins lol :p

Just stick with the bike method..
I've tried 3 times now and had to wait in between tries to try again.

Done everything he said and for some reason after the first sell, my car spawns outside the building.
10-11-2013, 10:17 PM #57
Originally posted by TheSameKiid
Just stick with the bike method..
I've tried 3 times now and had to wait in between tries to try again.

Done everything he said and for some reason after the first sell, my car spawns outside the building.

same thing for me...however i did get it once
10-11-2013, 10:18 PM #58
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Thanks for posting! I've currently done this about 6 times so far and it's still working good. :y:
10-11-2013, 10:26 PM #59
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Thanks for posting! I've currently done this about 6 times so far and it's still working good. :y:

care to write up how you do it :Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeD

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

TheSameKiid____
10-11-2013, 10:27 PM #60
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by xLew
care to write up how you do it :Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeD

Well I was just doing the bike one first :p. Was just making sure I can get the hang of it.
10-11-2013, 10:34 PM #61
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Well I was just doing the bike one first :p. Was just making sure I can get the hang of it.

i had the bike one on lock! just this hasnt worked for me :(

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Mr.Alfredo, TheSameKiid____
10-11-2013, 10:48 PM #62
xLew--
Former Staff
gonna be sticking to the bike thing, this is hit or miss for me, all the times ive tried its only let me sell once then i have to wait 48 mins!

if someone could make a nice clear video that would be great
10-11-2013, 11:55 PM #63
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by NGU
8m/hour Ok guys i have been stuffing around and found this out:p and hope u like it and it helps u......Ok just do the bike glitch like in the vid do it just the same but not with a bike,The only thing that will be different is the car will be in the shed not like where the bike goes ok:p It makes this way faster coz u go back in the shed not like the bike it saves time:y:,The car i had is $30.000 new then hot her up to as close to $50.000 And put a tracker in her Ok it works check my vid sorry for the shit quality i just used my phone did not have my pvr upHappy What are u waiting for go make some big bucks THX quicktimer for bike glitch....... Ps It does not have to be the same car that im using no super cars i dont think they work anyway Thanks to the 1.03 update

The Car I Was Using Cheval Fugitive $24,000

PS Don't Hate Saying It Does Not Work Coz It Does 100%,If You Know How To Do It With The Bike Then You Will Know What To Do & See That It Works..Cheers

Oh One Last Thing If You Need To Take A Brake U Can Just Leave It On The PlayStation Screen Thingy I Did For A Hour Or So & It Was Ok.......Damn I Have Not Type This Much In My LifeFacepalm

Just Remember U Can Do This Over & Over Its Unlimited:y: 10 Seconds If That To Sell

See it in action
sorry for the shit ass vid i did not have timeFacepalm

click me:y:

You must login or register to view this content.

OHHH MAN!! thank you for posting a video. for some reason i could of only sold twice. maybe i was doing it wrong, IDK! But once again thank you man. :y:
10-12-2013, 12:02 AM #64
xLew--
Former Staff
i need to learn this, does it matter if the car is valued more than 50K i heard it wont sell or something? or does it not matter?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo