10-11-2013, 09:44 AM #1
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 8m/hour Ok guys i have been stuffing around and found this out:p and hope u like it and it helps u......Ok just do the bike glitch like in the vid do it just the same but not with a bike,The only thing that will be different is the car will be in the shed not like where the bike goes ok:p It makes this way faster coz u go back in the shed not like the bike it saves time:y:,The car i had is $30.000 new then hot her up to as close to $50.000 And put a tracker in her Ok it works check my vid sorry for the shit quality i just used my phone did not have my pvr upHappy What are u waiting for go make some big bucks THX quicktimer for bike glitch....... Ps It does not have to be the same car that im using no super cars i dont think they work anyway Thanks to the 1.03 update

The Car I Was Using Cheval Fugitive $24,000

PS Don't Hate Saying It Does Not Work Coz It Does 100%,If You Know How To Do It With The Bike Then You Will Know What To Do & See That It Works..Cheers

Oh One Last Thing If You Need To Take A Brake U Can Just Leave It On The PlayStation Screen Thingy I Did For A Hour Or So & It Was Ok.......Damn I Have Not Type This Much In My LifeFacepalm

Just Remember U Can Do This Over & Over Its Unlimited:y: 10 Seconds If That To Sell

If you sell the car and spawn back with no car, u think oh shit i lost my car for good lol, well no u have notNo NoAll u have to do is quit back to story and u have you beast back:y:

If you are having probs with the above. Try Aiiden's tut here
1. Go to story mode, from there press start > Online > Play GTAO > Invite only session

2. Go to start > Online > Options > Set spawn location to : Last location

3. Drive your expansive car to closest LS customs

4. Park it next to the LSC entrance, and go steal a random car

5. Get in LSC with the random car and click on Sell, confirm selling and VERY QUICK press start > L1 > X > X to get into
the PS store thing to buy cash ect..

6. After the PS store has loaded press O and after it loaded back you should be sitting in your expansive car, if still sit in the random car do step 5 again don't get out just sell again and do start > L1 steps

7. Drive your expansive car into LSC and it should be on the sell option right away

8. Press sell and confirm selling and VERY QUICK press start > L1 > X > X after the PS store loaded

9. Press O and you just sold your expansive car for the ammount it worth and still have it

10. After you pressed O your screen should show you sitting in LSC with expansive car at selling menu again

11. Repeat step 8 until you're bored of doing it have enough money

Basically onceyou hover over sell car do X>X>START>L1>X>X

Oh One Last Thing If You Need To Take A Brake U Can Just Leave It On The PlayStation Screen Thingy I Did For A Hour Or So & It Was Ok

See it in action
sorry for the shit ass vid i did not have timeFacepalm

click me:y:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by NGU GHOST ; 10-12-2013 at 11:45 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to NGU GHOST for this useful post:

ContagiousModz, CyberHidden, fluffyTHEnutsak, Ismaeel74, Littledb, Mr.Alfredo, Jango, Sam Ajaj, sauib786, xLew--, zebbidy

The following user groaned NGU GHOST for this awful post:

Turk_Warrior
10-12-2013, 12:10 AM #65
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
I thought it did m8 thats why i said 50.000 and before i did this i tryed to sell a car not glitch it that was more then 50.000 and i couldn't sell but i see that people are selling cars over 50.000 so if u do the glitch u can so they say:y:
Last edited by NGU GHOST ; 10-12-2013 at 12:16 AM.
10-12-2013, 12:16 AM #66
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Cheers bro noprob, sorry for my shit vidFacepalmI did not have my pvr hooked up to this ps3 i just thought i would post it up quick so u guys can go do it straight up

The following user thanked NGU GHOST for this useful post:

xLew--
10-12-2013, 12:48 AM #67
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by NGU
8m/hour Ok guys i have been stuffing around and found this out:p and hope u like it and it helps u......Ok just do the bike glitch like in the vid do it just the same but not with a bike,The only thing that will be different is the car will be in the shed not like where the bike goes ok:p It makes this way faster coz u go back in the shed not like the bike it saves time:y:,The car i had is $30.000 new then hot her up to as close to $50.000 And put a tracker in her Ok it works check my vid sorry for the shit quality i just used my phone did not have my pvr upHappy What are u waiting for go make some big bucks THX quicktimer for bike glitch....... Ps It does not have to be the same car that im using no super cars i dont think they work anyway Thanks to the 1.03 update

The Car I Was Using Cheval Fugitive $24,000

PS Don't Hate Saying It Does Not Work Coz It Does 100%,If You Know How To Do It With The Bike Then You Will Know What To Do & See That It Works..Cheers

Oh One Last Thing If You Need To Take A Brake U Can Just Leave It On The PlayStation Screen Thingy I Did For A Hour Or So & It Was Ok.......Damn I Have Not Type This Much In My LifeFacepalm

Just Remember U Can Do This Over & Over Its Unlimited:y: 10 Seconds If That To Sell

See it in action
sorry for the shit ass vid i did not have timeFacepalm

click me:y:

You must login or register to view this content.

I was doing this without upgrading it and it worked. After upgrading it, I spawn inside the garage with my car next to me. I have to get into it and than I can't sell it after I do. Help?
10-12-2013, 12:55 AM #68
I have a sultan with all the best parts and i don't get nowhere near that?
10-12-2013, 01:46 AM #69
so it needs to be a car you bought off the net right?
10-12-2013, 02:16 AM #70
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Yes that does happen, u have to up grade it first, and don't do it later or that will happen
10-12-2013, 03:13 AM #71
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by NGU
Yes that does happen, u have to up grade it first, and don't do it later or that will happen

What do you mean upgrade it first?
10-12-2013, 05:41 AM #72
Infumed
Bounty hunter
So I am trying with the Fusilade and I customized it and did the first part of the glitch and I spawned inside with the car so I sold it and did the glitch again. Second part is selling it again but this time I spawned on the inside and the car spawned on the outside. Am I doing something wrong? This scenario has happened twice now.

I am doing the exact same thing that I have been doing with the bike, but after I try to sell it a second time it spawns me and the car in different places and they will no longer take the car. Does someone have a step by step tut for doing it with a car?
10-12-2013, 07:01 AM #73
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
I have tryed to do this again today but have had no luck with the car!!! But its still working with the bike:embarrassed:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo