10-11-2013, 09:44 AM #1
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 8m/hour Ok guys i have been stuffing around and found this out:p and hope u like it and it helps u......Ok just do the bike glitch like in the vid do it just the same but not with a bike,The only thing that will be different is the car will be in the shed not like where the bike goes ok:p It makes this way faster coz u go back in the shed not like the bike it saves time:y:,The car i had is $30.000 new then hot her up to as close to $50.000 And put a tracker in her Ok it works check my vid sorry for the shit quality i just used my phone did not have my pvr upHappy What are u waiting for go make some big bucks THX quicktimer for bike glitch....... Ps It does not have to be the same car that im using no super cars i dont think they work anyway Thanks to the 1.03 update

The Car I Was Using Cheval Fugitive $24,000

PS Don't Hate Saying It Does Not Work Coz It Does 100%,If You Know How To Do It With The Bike Then You Will Know What To Do & See That It Works..Cheers

Oh One Last Thing If You Need To Take A Brake U Can Just Leave It On The PlayStation Screen Thingy I Did For A Hour Or So & It Was Ok.......Damn I Have Not Type This Much In My LifeFacepalm

Just Remember U Can Do This Over & Over Its Unlimited:y: 10 Seconds If That To Sell

If you sell the car and spawn back with no car, u think oh shit i lost my car for good lol, well no u have notNo NoAll u have to do is quit back to story and u have you beast back:y:

If you are having probs with the above. Try Aiiden's tut here
1. Go to story mode, from there press start > Online > Play GTAO > Invite only session

2. Go to start > Online > Options > Set spawn location to : Last location

3. Drive your expansive car to closest LS customs

4. Park it next to the LSC entrance, and go steal a random car

5. Get in LSC with the random car and click on Sell, confirm selling and VERY QUICK press start > L1 > X > X to get into
the PS store thing to buy cash ect..

6. After the PS store has loaded press O and after it loaded back you should be sitting in your expansive car, if still sit in the random car do step 5 again don't get out just sell again and do start > L1 steps

7. Drive your expansive car into LSC and it should be on the sell option right away

8. Press sell and confirm selling and VERY QUICK press start > L1 > X > X after the PS store loaded

9. Press O and you just sold your expansive car for the ammount it worth and still have it

10. After you pressed O your screen should show you sitting in LSC with expansive car at selling menu again

11. Repeat step 8 until you're bored of doing it have enough money

Basically onceyou hover over sell car do X>X>START>L1>X>X

Oh One Last Thing If You Need To Take A Brake U Can Just Leave It On The PlayStation Screen Thingy I Did For A Hour Or So & It Was Ok

See it in action
sorry for the shit ass vid i did not have timeFacepalm

click me:y:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by NGU GHOST ; 10-12-2013 at 11:45 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to NGU GHOST for this useful post:

ContagiousModz, CyberHidden, fluffyTHEnutsak, Ismaeel74, Littledb, Mr.Alfredo, Jango, Sam Ajaj, sauib786, xLew--, zebbidy

The following user groaned NGU GHOST for this awful post:

Turk_Warrior
10-12-2013, 07:02 AM #74
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by NGU
I have tryed to do this again today but have had no luck with the car!!! But its still working with the bike:embarrassed:

Spent a 100k on this car :/
10-12-2013, 08:43 AM #75
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Infumed View Post
So I am trying with the Fusilade and I customized it and did the first part of the glitch and I spawned inside with the car so I sold it and did the glitch again. Second part is selling it again but this time I spawned on the inside and the car spawned on the outside. Am I doing something wrong? This scenario has happened twice now.

I am doing the exact same thing that I have been doing with the bike, but after I try to sell it a second time it spawns me and the car in different places and they will no longer take the car. Does someone have a step by step tut for doing it with a car?

same for me, the bike seems to be the best option for me, maybe boost some bike races and get the bike value up to as close to 50k as you can maybe that will speed it up for you.

im happy to get 35K everytime for my bike
10-12-2013, 09:59 AM #76
great find, this is best money making and works with slow or fast connection.

just do what he does.
10-12-2013, 12:49 PM #77
HerbaI
Save Point
The 50K Value Cap is for cars/bikes that have a base buy/sell price above 50K.
Example; Comet, Entity etc. Cars such as Fugitive, the Bati Bikes, are less than 50K base. So you can sell them regardless of what you upgrade them too.

Sultan (Turns into RS once upgraded)

Armor 60%
Race Brakes
Engine EMS Level 3
Titanium Tuner Exhaust
Street Suspension
Musical Horn 5
Xenon Lights
Bulletproof Tires
Turbo Tuning
Carbon S Racer Wheels

This gets me 98K a sale.
(If I missed anything let me know, I was checking on iFruit App not the game at the moment)

The following user thanked HerbaI for this useful post:

NGU GHOST
10-12-2013, 04:23 PM #78
sebsqr
Do a barrel roll!
Getting 100k per minute Gaspoo
10-12-2013, 11:02 PM #79
IthinkUfarted
Do a barrel roll!
its been patched cars/bikes don't work any more... trust me been trying all day
10-13-2013, 01:10 AM #80
thank you so much! worked perfect for me!!
10-13-2013, 02:39 AM #81
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by ZeroFateHD View Post
For some reason if you use the Schyster Fusilade iv'e gotten it up to 85k going over the 50k limit and you can still sell it i haven't found any other cars this works with.

All normal cars can go over 50k
10-13-2013, 04:55 AM #82
jr293
Do a barrel roll!
vapid dominator FULLY kitter makes 102k a time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo