09-20-2011, 05:38 AM #1
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ready To Sync:

You must login or register to view this content.
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure
21 You must login or register to view this content., 12 You must login or register to view this content., 4 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.
Price: $35 or PM offer
Last edited by kMaan ; 05-23-2012 at 05:52 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to kMaan for this useful post:

Adidascool, Gotham_Shadow, jedt, johnnyla, josesant, ShadowSoldier36, Smokin420, WorstShooter, YenooR, Yuki_240sx
09-20-2011, 05:43 AM #2
WorstShooter
Level 1 Trustworthy!
Originally posted by kMaan View Post
So I lost my old thread =/ but here's my new one. Decided to start it up again cause I'll be getting a few GOW plats including the new ones. Almost done Ghost of Sparta on my account and I'll be able to offer that as well. As of right now I wont be taking many or any deals unless its a really good one cause I'll be busy and should be focusing on other things but I'll be posting some R2S plats from time to time. Also I'll only be accepting paypal, maybe plat4plat if I think its a good deal. Thanks for visiting Happy

Ready To Sync
You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Chains of Olympus You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30

In Progress

Offering

You must login or register to view this content. Assassin's Creed II You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. Burnout Paradise You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $50
You must login or register to view this content. God of War You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. God of War II You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. God of War III You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Chains of Olympus You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Ghost of Sparta You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. LittleBigPlanet 2 You must login or register to view this content.(83%) - $5 or 500k vbux
You must login or register to view this content. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. Tetris (100%) - $12
You must login or register to view this content. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $20
You must login or register to view this content. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves You must login or register to view this content.(73%) - $20

i'll take the R2S GoW Smile

The following user thanked WorstShooter for this useful post:

jedt
09-20-2011, 06:12 AM #3
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Liking the new thread mate. Whenever you are "open" let me know. I'd like a Tetris 100% Smile
09-20-2011, 08:45 AM #4
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Chains of Olympus You must login or register to view this content.(100%)
You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Ghost of Sparta You must login or register to view this content.(100%)

Nice offer on the R2S.
If you open up again I'm interested in the 2 above - I'm sure we could agree some sort of deal.
Originally posted by WorstShooter View Post
i'll take the R2S GoW Smile

Damn that was quick, nice work mate.
09-20-2011, 08:56 AM #5
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Your new shop is looking great man good to see you back :y: let me know when you're open again
09-20-2011, 04:16 PM #6
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Whenever you're open, I'd like to make a deal for Tetris 100%, I see you don't have Socom's DLC trophies, I could do those for you (save hack) and I'll add some paypal money with that, what do you think ?
09-21-2011, 12:49 AM #7
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Liking the new thread mate. Whenever you are "open" let me know. I'd like a Tetris 100% Smile

Thanks and actually Im just gonna check if anyone still plays Tetris cause there are a few online trophies. Last time I tried I couldnt find enough people for the trophy

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by jedt View Post
Nice offer on the R2S.
If you open up again I'm interested in the 2 above - I'm sure we could agree some sort of deal.

Yeah np I'll let you know Smile

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
Whenever you're open, I'd like to make a deal for Tetris 100%, I see you don't have Socom's DLC trophies, I could do those for you (save hack) and I'll add some paypal money with that, what do you think ?

Ive had some people already try to get the DLC socom trophies for me and failed, you sure you can do it? :P And I'll get back to you about Tetris
09-21-2011, 12:55 AM #8
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
lol not sure at all, i've had so many failed attempts with the socom hack, next time i reinstall the game i'll PM you to see if we can sort out a deal Winky Winky
09-21-2011, 01:58 AM #9
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Thanks and actually Im just gonna check if anyone still plays Tetris cause there are a few online trophies. Last time I tried I couldnt find enough people for the trophy

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Yeah np I'll let you know Smile

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Ive had some people already try to get the DLC socom trophies for me and failed, you sure you can do it? :P And I'll get back to you about Tetris

No problem mate. I understand. I can "try" to help boost it as I do have the game. How many players are needed? Also, regarding the Socom DLC. I can do those no problem even if you already have the plat. I did mine a week ago.
09-23-2011, 11:27 AM #10
shamrock54
Do a barrel roll!
interested in these two....pm me

God of War: Chains of Olympus (100%) - $30

God of War: Ghost of Sparta (100%) - $30

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo