09-20-2011, 05:38 AM #1
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ready To Sync:

You must login or register to view this content.
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure
21 You must login or register to view this content., 12 You must login or register to view this content., 4 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.
Price: $35 or PM offer
Last edited by kMaan ; 05-23-2012 at 05:52 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to kMaan for this useful post:

Adidascool, Gotham_Shadow, jedt, johnnyla, josesant, ShadowSoldier36, Smokin420, WorstShooter, YenooR, Yuki_240sx
01-03-2012, 08:42 PM #38
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
I'm interested in buying ACII, check your PM's Smile

The following user thanked johnnyla for this useful post:

kMaan
01-04-2012, 05:13 AM #39
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by kMaan View Post
Ready To Sync

You must login or register to view this content. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (??% You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.11 You must login or register to view this content.27) (Single player, no multiplayer or DLC) - $30

Offering
You must login or register to view this content. Assassin's Creed II (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.15 You must login or register to view this content.34)
You must login or register to view this content. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (85% = Single Player + DLC)
You must login or register to view this content. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (??% = Single Player)
You must login or register to view this content. God of War (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.5 You must login or register to view this content.10 You must login or register to view this content.20)
You must login or register to view this content. God of War II (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.5 You must login or register to view this content.11 You must login or register to view this content.18 )
You must login or register to view this content. God of War III (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.5 You must login or register to view this content.10 You must login or register to view this content.20)
You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Chains of Olympus (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.5 You must login or register to view this content.10 You must login or register to view this content.20)
You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Ghost of Sparta (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.5 You must login or register to view this content.10 You must login or register to view this content.20)
You must login or register to view this content. LittleBigPlanet 2 (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.3 You must login or register to view this content.9 You must login or register to view this content.45)
You must login or register to view this content. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.5 You must login or register to view this content.6 You must login or register to view this content.25)
You must login or register to view this content. Skylanders Spyro's Adventure (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.4 You must login or register to view this content.12 You must login or register to view this content.21)
You must login or register to view this content. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.3 You must login or register to view this content.8 You must login or register to view this content.36)
You must login or register to view this content. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (You must login or register to view this content.73% You must login or register to view this content.3 You must login or register to view this content.8 You must login or register to view this content.36)
You must login or register to view this content. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.10 You must login or register to view this content.43)
You must login or register to view this content. Tetris (90% You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.4 You must login or register to view this content.5)
You must login or register to view this content. Master
You must login or register to view this content. Advanced
You must login or register to view this content. Achiever
You must login or register to view this content. Insane
You must login or register to view this content. Clear as Water
You must login or register to view this content. Teamwork
You must login or register to view this content. Lockpick
You must login or register to view this content. Giver
You must login or register to view this content. Synched
You must login or register to view this content. Trigger Happy

how much for uc2? and 1
01-04-2012, 05:23 AM #40
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
Originally posted by Brandon1981 View Post
how much for uc2? and 1

Sorry not making new deals atm.. and I lent UC2 to someone sry. Just got ACR almost r2s right now...
01-04-2012, 05:26 AM #41
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
Sorry not making new deals atm.. and I lent UC2 to someone sry. Just got ACR almost r2s right now...
plat? and how much?
01-04-2012, 05:30 AM #42
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
Originally posted by Brandon1981 View Post
plat? and how much?

No plat just single player trophies its all on the front page
01-04-2012, 05:41 AM #43
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆

Ready To Sync

You must login or register to view this content. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (??% You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.11 You must login or register to view this content.27) (Single player, no multiplayer or DLC) - $30

i think the percentage for just the sp is around 60-70%ish, seeing that the plat is at 83% and the dlc is already out as well, but you're gonna need to be at least level 20 b4 you can get the dlc completed and get the percentage to 100%. well i just thought i'd let you know kMann. though i'll admit the online this time around was considerable a whole LOT easier than ACBH, no level 50 trophy or AETM which sucked monkey balls. the online can be done in one day if i recall, and doesn't require any boosting which is really nice, well you might want to boost for the dlc but otherwise it's not needed as much as in acbh. ohh well enough of me chit chatting. if you need help you know where to find me. ttyl
01-04-2012, 06:06 AM #44
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
i think the percentage for just the sp is around 60-70%ish, seeing that the plat is at 83% and the dlc is already out as well, but you're gonna need to be at least level 20 b4 you can get the dlc completed and get the percentage to 100%. well i just thought i'd let you know kMann. though i'll admit the online this time around was considerable a whole LOT easier than ACBH, no level 50 trophy or AETM which sucked monkey balls. the online can be done in one day if i recall, and doesn't require any boosting which is really nice, well you might want to boost for the dlc but otherwise it's not needed as much as in acbh. ohh well enough of me chit chatting. if you need help you know where to find me. ttyl

Yeah its about 65%. I know you got the plat too I was tryin to beat your scores online xD But online felt like it took a while it was kinda boring.. oh and you need an online pass for it. not as bad as acb tho which I still need >_> I cant believe you got it

The following user thanked kMaan for this useful post:

Yuki_240sx
01-04-2012, 06:17 AM #45
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Yeah its about 65%. I know you got the plat too I was tryin to beat your scores online xD But online felt like it took a while it was kinda boring.. oh and you need an online pass for it. not as bad as acb tho which I still need >_> I cant believe you got it

ahh i thought it be around there. lol beating my scores lol, i was trying to beat mystic's scores hahaha. hmm i thought the online was rather boring too tbh but it was shorter compared to acbh, though acbh was fun for me, it felt original compared to acr, where it feels like Black Ops where you earn credits to buy new perks and they even have a prestige as well No. i was like damn really? but ohh well it's plat and i'm happy, though the sp was totally not to my liking, i was like damn this is gay, and they didn't have leonardo da vinci this time around either, it felt strange without him in this storyline, ehh ohh well. lol if you need help with acb, just let me know bro i'd be happy to help you boost and before anyone asks, my answer is no, i ain't taking deals for acbh. so there hmph -cross hands-

ohh if you dont mind me asking but would you be willing to boost the dlc with me? everything can be obtain in a private match, so if you're looking to 100% it just let me know Smile
01-04-2012, 08:04 AM #46
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
ahh i thought it be around there. lol beating my scores lol, i was trying to beat mystic's scores hahaha. hmm i thought the online was rather boring too tbh but it was shorter compared to acbh, though acbh was fun for me, it felt original compared to acr, where it feels like Black Ops where you earn credits to buy new perks and they even have a prestige as well No. i was like damn really? but ohh well it's plat and i'm happy, though the sp was totally not to my liking, i was like damn this is gay, and they didn't have leonardo da vinci this time around either, it felt strange without him in this storyline, ehh ohh well. lol if you need help with acb, just let me know bro i'd be happy to help you boost and before anyone asks, my answer is no, i ain't taking deals for acbh. so there hmph -cross hands-

ohh if you dont mind me asking but would you be willing to boost the dlc with me? everything can be obtain in a private match, so if you're looking to 100% it just let me know Smile

i felt akward for a while doing WorstShooters' i think i beat my own score under his profile in a couple of matches. also yourgamercard.net have said that certain days playing the online you get double amount of experience points to level up (shocked the hell out of me, i could of used that, lol) but kMaan, Yuki is right the online can be done in a day (more than so, maybe two) its not hard but guess who found a way to make it even faster Happy <------- yours truly, lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo