09-20-2011, 05:38 AM #1
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ready To Sync:

You must login or register to view this content.
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure
21 You must login or register to view this content., 12 You must login or register to view this content., 4 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.
Price: $35 or PM offer
Last edited by kMaan ; 05-23-2012 at 05:52 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to kMaan for this useful post:

Adidascool, Gotham_Shadow, jedt, johnnyla, josesant, ShadowSoldier36, Smokin420, WorstShooter, YenooR, Yuki_240sx
01-04-2012, 09:13 PM #47
revel
Media Team Wannabe
Originally posted by kMaan View Post

Ready To Sync

You must login or register to view this content. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (??% You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.11 You must login or register to view this content.27) (Single player, no multiplayer or DLC) - $25

Offering
You must login or register to view this content. Assassin's Creed II (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.15 You must login or register to view this content.34)
You must login or register to view this content. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (85% = Single Player + DLC)
You must login or register to view this content. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (??% = Single Player)
You must login or register to view this content. God of War (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.5 You must login or register to view this content.10 You must login or register to view this content.20)
You must login or register to view this content. God of War II (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.5 You must login or register to view this content.11 You must login or register to view this content.18 )
You must login or register to view this content. God of War III (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.5 You must login or register to view this content.10 You must login or register to view this content.20)
You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Chains of Olympus (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.5 You must login or register to view this content.10 You must login or register to view this content.20)
You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Ghost of Sparta (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.5 You must login or register to view this content.10 You must login or register to view this content.20)
You must login or register to view this content. LittleBigPlanet 2 (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.3 You must login or register to view this content.9 You must login or register to view this content.45)
You must login or register to view this content. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.5 You must login or register to view this content.6 You must login or register to view this content.25)
You must login or register to view this content. Skylanders Spyro's Adventure (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.4 You must login or register to view this content.12 You must login or register to view this content.21)
You must login or register to view this content. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.3 You must login or register to view this content.8 You must login or register to view this content.36)
You must login or register to view this content. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (You must login or register to view this content.73% You must login or register to view this content.3 You must login or register to view this content.8 You must login or register to view this content.36)
You must login or register to view this content. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (You must login or register to view this content.100% You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.10 You must login or register to view this content.43)
You must login or register to view this content. Tetris (90% You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.4 You must login or register to view this content.5)
You must login or register to view this content. Master
You must login or register to view this content. Advanced
You must login or register to view this content. Achiever
You must login or register to view this content. Insane
You must login or register to view this content. Clear as Water
You must login or register to view this content. Teamwork
You must login or register to view this content. Lockpick
You must login or register to view this content. Giver
You must login or register to view this content. Synched
You must login or register to view this content. Trigger Happy

could you do just the assassin creed brotherhood trophy "capture the flag" for me that all i need Smile 10k vbux and 60 cents
01-04-2012, 09:41 PM #48
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
Originally posted by revel View Post
could you do just the assassin creed brotherhood trophy "capture the flag" for me that all i need Smile 10k vbux and 60 cents

I dont have the game on me atm but when I do I'll make and upload a save with 99 flags and if it works I can. Even easier if you could send me your save, but Ill get back to you on that..

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
i felt akward for a while doing WorstShooters' i think i beat my own score under his profile in a couple of matches. also yourgamercard.net have said that certain days playing the online you get double amount of experience points to level up (shocked the hell out of me, i could of used that, lol) but kMaan, Yuki is right the online can be done in a day (more than so, maybe two) its not hard but guess who found a way to make it even faster Happy <------- yours truly, lol

Haha yeah I did my online during the x2 exp weekend it was pretty quick but I really prefered acb online that was a lot more fun. If you let me in on your secret I might actually offer online =o

The following user thanked kMaan for this useful post:

MysticDragon
01-04-2012, 09:54 PM #49
revel
Media Team Wannabe
I dont have the game on me atm but when I do I'll make and upload a save with 99 flags and if it works I can. Even easier if you could send me your save, but Ill get back to you on that..

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Haha yeah I did my online during the x2 exp weekend it was pretty quick but I really prefered acb online that was a lot more fun. If you let me in on your secret I might actually offer online =o

I can send you my save
01-04-2012, 10:10 PM #50
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....

*sneeks over and whispers*

The following user thanked MysticDragon for this useful post:

kMaan
01-09-2012, 07:47 AM #51
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
Originally posted by revel View Post
I can send you my save

Originally posted by YenooR View Post
Pm sent mate

Sorry guys I havent gotten my copy of ACB yet but when I do (prob tmrw) Ill get started on them. Let me know tho if the deal is still on and revel I also need your info and save after

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo