09-20-2011, 05:38 AM #1
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ready To Sync:

You must login or register to view this content.
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure
21 You must login or register to view this content., 12 You must login or register to view this content., 4 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.
Price: $35 or PM offer
Last edited by kMaan ; 05-23-2012 at 05:52 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to kMaan for this useful post:

Adidascool, Gotham_Shadow, jedt, johnnyla, josesant, ShadowSoldier36, Smokin420, WorstShooter, YenooR, Yuki_240sx
09-23-2011, 04:44 PM #11
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by kMaan View Post
So I lost my old thread =/ but here's my new one. Decided to start it up again cause I'll be getting a few GOW plats including the new ones. Almost done Ghost of Sparta on my account and I'll be able to offer that as well. As of right now I wont be taking many or any deals unless its a really good one cause I'll be busy and should be focusing on other things but I'll be posting some R2S plats from time to time. Also I'll only be accepting paypal, maybe plat4plat if I think its a good deal. Thanks for visiting Happy

Ready To Sync

In Progress

Offering

You must login or register to view this content. Assassin's Creed II You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. Burnout Paradise You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $50
You must login or register to view this content. God of War You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. God of War II You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. God of War III You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Chains of Olympus You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Ghost of Sparta You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. LittleBigPlanet 2 You must login or register to view this content.(83%) - $5 or 500k vbux
You must login or register to view this content. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. Tetris (100%) - $12
You must login or register to view this content. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $20
You must login or register to view this content. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves You must login or register to view this content.(73%) - $20

im interested in Tetris :y:
10-03-2011, 05:31 PM #12
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
Originally posted by WorstShooter View Post
i'll take the R2S GoW Smile

Im gonna start on a Ghost of Sparta plat, did you still want one?

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Liking the new thread mate. Whenever you are "open" let me know. I'd like a Tetris 100% Smile

PM me if you still want Tetris I just need to get the online trophies and since I have a few R2S I wanna do the online ones all at once

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
Whenever you're open, I'd like to make a deal for Tetris 100%, I see you don't have Socom's DLC trophies, I could do those for you (save hack) and I'll add some paypal money with that, what do you think ?

Read above ^
10-03-2011, 08:29 PM #13
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Im gonna start on a Ghost of Sparta plat, did you still want one?

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

PM me if you still want Tetris I just need to get the online trophies and since I have a few R2S I wanna do the online ones all at once

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Read above ^

Oh thank you mate Smile This is a great surprise!!! I definitely want it, and I get this news on my birthday. yay!!!!

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

kMaan
10-03-2011, 08:43 PM #14
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Oh thank you mate Smile This is a great surprise!!! I definitely want it, and I get this news on my birthday. yay!!!!

well i might have a surprise for you then mate seeing that it's ur birthday Winky Winky...hmm a present from the wiggler, and now it's not some perverted toy, though that be funny as hell lol Awesome face

@kmaan, man i might be interested in tetris as well, sign me up for it mate :y:

The following user thanked Yuki_240sx for this useful post:

kMaan
10-03-2011, 10:29 PM #15
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
well i might have a surprise for you then mate seeing that it's ur birthday Winky Winky...hmm a present from the wiggler, and now it's not some perverted toy, though that be funny as hell lol Awesome face

Judging by your sig an avatar it's a perverted toy
10-04-2011, 03:29 AM #16
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
Originally posted by 240sx View Post

Sure Smile I got one almost ready for you too Just send me your info tomorrow night so I can do the online trophies

Funny thing is there's a trophy where you have to play for 90 mins but I can finish the whole thing now in about an hour >_> way too good at this game. only pain is online trophies cause its hard to find people for a full lobby

The following 2 users say thank you to kMaan for this useful post:

Dillon, Yuki_240sx
10-05-2011, 01:40 AM #17
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-

Yours is all synced bro thanks Happy
10-05-2011, 02:37 AM #18
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter

In Progress
Tetris (85%) - sendastunt
Tetris (76%) - MysticDragon
Tetris (76%) - Yuki_240sx

How come my name is there ? oO I never said we had a deal anywhere

You should have sent me a PM saying what deal you want to agree for those Tetris trophies, I still have socom, I could try getting the DLC trophies, but I'm not even sure I can get those
Last edited by sendastunt ; 10-05-2011 at 02:42 AM.
10-05-2011, 02:59 AM #19
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
How come my name is there ? oO I never said we had a deal anywhere

You should have sent me a PM saying what deal you want to agree for those Tetris trophies, I still have socom, I could try getting the DLC trophies, but I'm not even sure I can get those

Oh that's all right if you dont want it I got others that do lol just wanted to save you one in case cause you asked first. Oh and Im just taking $ for now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo