09-05-2014, 05:20 AM #1
Phobia
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin ( He never did, Them feels )

NOTE: Attaching a RTM tool through DEX (Target Manager) will freeze your game. FeverDEX created a post on how to un freeze it, you can read it in the spoiler below

Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
to unfreeze after attaching just kill the thread then click play in the debugger
(but the sprx won't work after doing so)

VIDEO:

TUTORIAL:

DOWNLOADS (I don't think a virus scan is needed since it isn't a exe but if I am wrong please let me know and I will add one)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Phobia ; 03-11-2015 at 02:10 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Phobia for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ★AnonySnowman★, alex10998, Ariel R., DazedMods, DebuggingCoder, HighModzz, ItsFrzky, xTc, KUSHxHERO, LevelUP, NintendoMw, ShutTheCrunchUp, Taylor, Turk_Warrior, Uncertain, x0ptic0ns100, xePixTvx
09-05-2014, 01:25 PM #11
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Phobia View Post
Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin

VIDEO:

DOWNLOADS (I don't think a virus scan is needed since it isn't a exe but if I am wrong please let me know and I will add one)

Noob question:
How to install SPRX? :-/
09-05-2014, 02:03 PM #12
DextedMods
Bounty hunter
Freeze :(
09-05-2014, 04:58 PM #13
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
Noob question:
How to install SPRX? :-/

I will make a video when I get home on how to install it.
09-05-2014, 04:59 PM #14
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by ReBorn View Post
Freeze :(

I dont know why people are saying it freezes them. I have done extensive testing in private and public matches and havent frozen once. Make sure you do NOT attempt to connect a rtm tool through target manager. It will freeze, you can use ccapi though.
09-05-2014, 05:20 PM #15
Originally posted by Phobia View Post
I dont know why people are saying it freezes them. I have done extensive testing in private and public matches and havent frozen once. Make sure you do NOT attempt to connect a rtm tool through target manager. It will freeze, you can use ccapi though.

to unfreeze after attaching just kill the thread then click play in the debugger
09-05-2014, 05:44 PM #16
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post

Thanks for helping the people that do that, im going to edit the thread right now and add a disclaimer to not attach rtm tools

The following user thanked Phobia for this useful post:

John
09-05-2014, 05:59 PM #17
lutsch1234
Bounty hunter
Good work maybe you can add bots sometime i know ist preety hard but it is possible
09-05-2014, 06:03 PM #18
DextedMods
Bounty hunter
I dont have Connect Target Mangaer or Control Console (CCAPI) and it Freeze, why?
Sorry for my Englisch im German Smile
09-05-2014, 06:44 PM #19
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by ReBorn View Post
I dont have Connect Target Mangaer or Control Console (CCAPI) and it Freeze, why?
Sorry for my Englisch im German Smile

Are you on CEX?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo