09-05-2014, 05:20 AM #1
Phobia
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin ( He never did, Them feels )

NOTE: Attaching a RTM tool through DEX (Target Manager) will freeze your game. FeverDEX created a post on how to un freeze it, you can read it in the spoiler below

Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
to unfreeze after attaching just kill the thread then click play in the debugger
(but the sprx won't work after doing so)

VIDEO:

TUTORIAL:

DOWNLOADS (I don't think a virus scan is needed since it isn't a exe but if I am wrong please let me know and I will add one)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Phobia ; 03-11-2015 at 02:10 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Phobia for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ★AnonySnowman★, alex10998, Ariel R., DazedMods, DebuggingCoder, HighModzz, ItsFrzky, xTc, KUSHxHERO, LevelUP, NintendoMw, ShutTheCrunchUp, Taylor, Turk_Warrior, Uncertain, x0ptic0ns100, xePixTvx
09-07-2014, 02:51 AM #56
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by uk91 View Post
Works fine until I die, end of round or new map. the whole menu just glitches out tried backing out to party hoping it would work again but even after doing this it would still glitch out the only fix I found was to quit the game and load it back up This is sparta!

I am aware of this, it is because at the start of a new round, the game displays too many hud elements on top of the ones from the auto lobby and it breaks the ppu thread.
09-07-2014, 03:55 AM #57
DazedMods
Little One
Originally posted by Phobia View Post
Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin

NOTE: Attaching a RTM tool through DEX (Target Manager) will freeze your game. FeverDEX created a post on how to un freeze it, you can read it in the spoiler below

VIDEO:

TUTORIAL:

DOWNLOADS (I don't think a virus scan is needed since it isn't a exe but if I am wrong please let me know and I will add one)

I was able to download the EBOOT fine from MEGA. But when I try to download the SPRX file MEGA give me an error message saying "Temporary Error, Retrying" and never does anything after that. How can I download this other than MEGA? :s I've tried to download it on 2 other browsers and still no success.
09-07-2014, 03:58 AM #58
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by DazedMods View Post
I was able to download the EBOOT fine from MEGA. But when I try to download the SPRX file MEGA give me an error message saying "Temporary Error, Retrying" and never does anything after that. How can I download this other than MEGA? :s I've tried to download it on 2 other browsers and still no success.

No worries, ill add a mediafire mirror
09-07-2014, 04:00 AM #59
DazedMods
Little One
No worries, ill add a mediafire mirror

Thank you! I really appreciate it. Smile
09-07-2014, 04:28 PM #60
im on 4.50 ita dex it dont load
09-07-2014, 04:33 PM #61
every sprx ive tried it dosent load for me help plz 4.50 ita dex
09-08-2014, 12:37 AM #62
Beats
Platinum Seller
Here's a mediafire link , if people can't download from that other site

09-08-2014, 01:11 AM #63
Phobia
Little One
I figured out the problem for most users, you MUST have the original/clean 1.14 patch on. That should fix most of your problems.

The following user thanked Phobia for this useful post:

Uncertain
09-08-2014, 06:57 PM #64
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!
I figured out the problem for most users, you MUST have the original/clean 1.14 patch on. That should fix most of your problems.

still having the same problems as before, menu doesn't load after round,new game and so on apart from this the menu is great

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo