09-05-2014, 05:20 AM #1
Phobia
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin ( He never did, Them feels )

NOTE: Attaching a RTM tool through DEX (Target Manager) will freeze your game. FeverDEX created a post on how to un freeze it, you can read it in the spoiler below

Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
to unfreeze after attaching just kill the thread then click play in the debugger
(but the sprx won't work after doing so)

VIDEO:

TUTORIAL:

DOWNLOADS (I don't think a virus scan is needed since it isn't a exe but if I am wrong please let me know and I will add one)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Phobia ; 03-11-2015 at 02:10 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Phobia for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ★AnonySnowman★, alex10998, Ariel R., DazedMods, DebuggingCoder, HighModzz, ItsFrzky, xTc, KUSHxHERO, LevelUP, NintendoMw, ShutTheCrunchUp, Taylor, Turk_Warrior, Uncertain, x0ptic0ns100, xePixTvx
09-05-2014, 11:01 PM #29
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Lol this doesn't work for BLUS so how do i get a BLES because every time i load mw2 up it freezes my ps3
09-05-2014, 11:23 PM #30
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by zFantasyHoster View Post
Lol this doesn't work for BLUS so how do i get a BLES because every time i load mw2 up it freezes my ps3

So im not sure why thats doing it for some people, could you tell me if you are on CEX/DEX?
09-05-2014, 11:48 PM #31
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
I'm on DEX
09-06-2014, 12:04 AM #32
The Text Is A Bit Offset Can Anyone Help Msg:LiteModder And Ill Host You A Free Lobby If You Can Help Me
09-06-2014, 12:08 AM #33
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by zFantasyHoster View Post
I'm on DEX

Did you follow the tut? I dont see why it would be freezing for you as DEX/Debug eboots are region free.
09-06-2014, 12:10 AM #34
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by CameronMitch View Post
The Text Is A Bit Offset Can Anyone Help Msg:LiteModder And Ill Host You A Free Lobby If You Can Help Me

Switch your ps3's resolution to 1080i, sorry. Thats what I developed it in.
09-06-2014, 12:14 AM #35
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Yea I did I put the auto lobby in the tmp folder and the eboot in the game folder. Then I would start up mw2 the message comes up if I hit yes it freezes if I hit no it freezes but when I hit yes when I see the mp menu I'm good until I load up a game then I freeze right when I start it.
09-06-2014, 03:37 AM #36
Originally posted by Phobia View Post
Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin

NOTE: Attaching a RTM tool through DEX (Target Manager) will freeze your game. FeverDEX created a post on how to un freeze it, you can read it in the spoiler below

VIDEO:

TUTORIAL:

DOWNLOADS (I don't think a virus scan is needed since it isn't a exe but if I am wrong please let me know and I will add one)

Not a big fan of auto lobbies but this is pretty cool for 1.14.
09-06-2014, 05:26 AM #37
DextedMods
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Phobia View Post
Are you on CEX?

No Im on DEX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo