09-05-2014, 05:20 AM #1
Phobia
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin ( He never did, Them feels )

NOTE: Attaching a RTM tool through DEX (Target Manager) will freeze your game. FeverDEX created a post on how to un freeze it, you can read it in the spoiler below

Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
to unfreeze after attaching just kill the thread then click play in the debugger
(but the sprx won't work after doing so)

VIDEO:

TUTORIAL:

DOWNLOADS (I don't think a virus scan is needed since it isn't a exe but if I am wrong please let me know and I will add one)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Phobia ; 03-11-2015 at 02:10 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Phobia for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ★AnonySnowman★, alex10998, Ariel R., DazedMods, DebuggingCoder, HighModzz, ItsFrzky, xTc, KUSHxHERO, LevelUP, NintendoMw, ShutTheCrunchUp, Taylor, Turk_Warrior, Uncertain, x0ptic0ns100, xePixTvx
09-09-2014, 12:15 AM #65
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by uk91 View Post
still having the same problems as before, menu doesn't load after round,new game and so on apart from this the menu is great

After round there is nothing I can do, its the game that breaks it. And thanks bro :P
09-09-2014, 07:34 PM #66
Nice auto lobby the massive title at the middle of the screen is so fucking annoying any way to resize it

Can't wait for v2 any chance of a gold intervention
09-10-2014, 12:06 PM #67
ReFleX MoDzZ
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Phobia View Post
Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin

NOTE: Attaching a RTM tool through DEX (Target Manager) will freeze your game. FeverDEX created a post on how to un freeze it, you can read it in the spoiler below

VIDEO:

TUTORIAL:

DOWNLOADS (I don't think a virus scan is needed since it isn't a exe but if I am wrong please let me know and I will add one)

is it a debug eboot? cuz it does load up that yes or no screen and then its like normal mw2 :( im on 4.46 rebug dex
09-10-2014, 09:18 PM #68
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by ReFleX
is it a debug eboot? cuz it does load up that yes or no screen and then its like normal mw2 :( im on 4.46 rebug dex

Yes it is, and do you have the original patch_mp.ff on?
09-10-2014, 09:19 PM #69
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
Here's a mediafire link , if people can't download from that other site

Thanks, sorry I uploaded it to mediafire but forgot to link tears
09-11-2014, 01:20 AM #70
ReFleX MoDzZ
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Phobia View Post
Yes it is, and do you have the original patch_mp.ff on?

Yes, installed the original update again and deleted the old BLES00686 folder
04-02-2015, 10:47 PM #71
STCU Its NickY...hey....
04-03-2015, 09:41 PM #72
Jx9
Keeper
Wish the force host was a bit better but non the less its amazing
06-27-2015, 09:21 AM #73
sleekshow
I defeated!
Pretty nice but freezes on next game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.