Post: Modern Warfare 2: PS3 Hacking App v2.0! Trophies! Veteran! Split Screen! Intel!
12-04-2009, 03:05 AM #1
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The video [description on youtube] says it all!
Please take a look, I spend a ridiculous amount of time making these programs for you guys Happy

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGYaJHOKA9w"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2: PS3 Hacking App! Includes 3 Hacks!!![/ame]

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
(This is v2.1, which added in the option for 21 intel.)

Please Enjoy!!!

Thank you to HSx9 and JimErased for the gamesave-hacking techniques. I'm not sure if you [JimErased] are pissed at me because I didn't include your names, if that is why than sorry!
Last edited by Saint Jimmy ; 12-05-2009 at 08:38 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Saint Jimmy for this useful post:

atc cvhawley, CivicLad, dazeriom, dfrost182, DoT eXe, hacker4life, GIVEME-ALL, Ix Benere xI, jake118, JAM-games, Marte, Mr.Amitoz, Lopez., TMAN242, tom2197, xLew--
12-30-2009, 01:56 AM #83
Originally posted by Xerano View Post
I've accidently did the 45 intel first and now I have the 45 intel trophy, but I cant unlock the 22 intel trophy :( I've tried almost everything and its the last trophy I need for platinum..

Anyone has the same problem?

try deleting save file and starting it from begining ... or try deleting game from ps3 and installing it again
12-30-2009, 03:04 AM #84
///M
GTghost
This has Adware/EShoper.v
Dont know if its bad.

You must login or register to view this content.
12-30-2009, 03:46 AM #85
Any reason why it shows on my trophy list that I have 74% of the trophies unlocked, but when I compare to a friend or look at my profile, they don't show up? It still says 31% like it did before I did the hack. Please tell me why...
12-30-2009, 06:35 AM #86
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by CelticBhoy View Post
everytime i do this hack it says.... you did not earn trophy anyone know why?

A couple people have this problem, this message comes up when you should have earned a trophy but you did not because you are using someone else's gamesave. Are you not in America? That could be your problem.

Originally posted by GTghost View Post
This has Adware/EShoper.v
Dont know if its bad.

You must login or register to view this content.

This program in no way has adware... it modifies files* stored on your flash drive, not sure if that's what that website is pointing out.

*These files are from MW2. Nothing else. I hate viruses as much as you, as I've never had a computer that I've gotten rid of because of old age. They've all been killed by viruses.

[quote='[ Dante ];667220']Any reason why it shows on my trophy list that I have 74% of the trophies unlocked, but when I compare to a friend or look at my profile, they don't show up? It still says 31% like it did before I did the hack. Please tell me why...[/quote]

theres always a problem when syncing hacked trophies on MW2. Try putting in a game that you havn't played in awhile, and then sync trophies. It might not work at first, just try it a bunch of times.

Just mess around with your trophies and they should eventually sync. Hope it helps Happy
12-30-2009, 08:25 AM #87
Marte
Music is Dead
nice thats great will give it a try
01-22-2010, 03:33 PM #88
Default Avatar
moon10
Thankxxxxxx
01-22-2010, 06:09 PM #89
The Weeknd
Runin' This Joint
Mine comes up with the 'you didn't earn a trophy' message this is probably because im in the eu but how do i fix this?
01-22-2010, 06:44 PM #90
yey :| Happy Smile :P Winky Winky

hihi! nice post!

You must login or register to view this content. <- guess what, i own it :O:O dont click on the link or else google will kill you :O
01-29-2010, 06:34 AM #91
Default Avatar
shakur
good goog good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo