Post: Modern Warfare 2: PS3 Hacking App v2.0! Trophies! Veteran! Split Screen! Intel!
12-04-2009, 03:05 AM #1
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The video [description on youtube] says it all!
Please take a look, I spend a ridiculous amount of time making these programs for you guys Happy

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGYaJHOKA9w"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2: PS3 Hacking App! Includes 3 Hacks!!![/ame]

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
(This is v2.1, which added in the option for 21 intel.)

Please Enjoy!!!

Thank you to HSx9 and JimErased for the gamesave-hacking techniques. I'm not sure if you [JimErased] are pissed at me because I didn't include your names, if that is why than sorry!
Last edited by Saint Jimmy ; 12-05-2009 at 08:38 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Saint Jimmy for this useful post:

atc cvhawley, CivicLad, dazeriom, dfrost182, DoT eXe, hacker4life, GIVEME-ALL, Ix Benere xI, jake118, JAM-games, Marte, Mr.Amitoz, Lopez., TMAN242, tom2197, xLew--
12-05-2009, 09:54 PM #56
ßüggèr
Do a barrel roll!
cheers browski
12-05-2009, 09:54 PM #57
xTaKeYoUDoWn-
Do a barrel roll!
I keep getting the error: There is no disk in the drive. please insert a disk into \Device\Harddisk\DR1. And no matter what i click the program crashes and the message appears again.
12-06-2009, 01:21 AM #58
ßüggèr
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xTaKeYoUDoWn
I keep getting the error: There is no disk in the drive. please insert a disk into \Device\Harddisk\DR1. And no matter what i click the program crashes and the message appears again.

right, what letter is the flash drive, and does it conflict with the hard drive in your pc, e.g C:\
12-06-2009, 02:40 AM #59
I was playing the campaign with it and was getting the trophies...And after i closed the game at about 75% done...It was unable to sync the trophies....What is going on ??????
12-06-2009, 04:15 AM #60
Originally posted by Zombies4Life View Post
nice b4 i download it can you get other trophies for e.g get 6 thermal kills in a row and nice app man Smile

dude no offence, but the little challenges in campain like that are easy, i suppose that one might be a bit annoying to get becuase i can think of a map with a gun that has a thermal scope, but the hardest trophy like that is the one where you get 5 kills in a row with 5 different guns or attatchment, alot harder that 6 thermal kills, i did i b4 i knew it even was a trophy, but to answer your question no you can get that trophy, only the intel and vet. trophys from this Smile^
12-06-2009, 05:39 PM #61
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by sheeda123 View Post
I was playing the campaign with it and was getting the trophies...And after i closed the game at about 75% done...It was unable to sync the trophies....What is going on ??????

syncing the trophies is weird lol. try comparing trophies with a friend, possibly with a different game in the PS3 (try a couple times)
12-06-2009, 06:26 PM #62
Your amazing! Thanks! Rep+ed
12-06-2009, 06:26 PM #63
xTaKeYoUDoWn-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by another user
right, what letter is the flash drive, and does it conflict with the hard drive in your pc, e.g C:\

its drive :H
12-06-2009, 07:48 PM #64
Default Avatar
NikiQ
So the reason this isnt working is that I dont live in US? Damn...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo