Post: Modern Warfare 2: PS3 Hacking App v2.0! Trophies! Veteran! Split Screen! Intel!
12-04-2009, 03:05 AM #1
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The video [description on youtube] says it all!
Please take a look, I spend a ridiculous amount of time making these programs for you guys Happy

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGYaJHOKA9w"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2: PS3 Hacking App! Includes 3 Hacks!!![/ame]

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
(This is v2.1, which added in the option for 21 intel.)

Please Enjoy!!!

Thank you to HSx9 and JimErased for the gamesave-hacking techniques. I'm not sure if you [JimErased] are pissed at me because I didn't include your names, if that is why than sorry!
Last edited by Saint Jimmy ; 12-05-2009 at 08:38 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Saint Jimmy for this useful post:

atc cvhawley, CivicLad, dazeriom, dfrost182, DoT eXe, hacker4life, GIVEME-ALL, Ix Benere xI, jake118, JAM-games, Marte, Mr.Amitoz, Lopez., TMAN242, tom2197, xLew--
12-05-2009, 02:01 AM #38
EXQUiSiT3
Do a barrel roll!
no i did everything but when i play the game i beat the first mission adn i dont get no trophys for story mode
12-05-2009, 02:08 AM #39
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by EXQUiSiT3 View Post
no i did everything but when i play the game i beat the first mission adn i dont get no trophys for story mode

hm. well try beating a level in spec ops, the campain hack is still shaky. Are u in the USA?
12-05-2009, 02:09 AM #40
EXQUiSiT3
Do a barrel roll!
i got all the trophys for spec ops a different way i just need campaign now and im done
12-05-2009, 02:22 AM #41
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by EXQUiSiT3 View Post
i got all the trophys for spec ops a different way i just need campaign now and im done

ok. try the second level and if you get no trophies then send me ur savegame and I'll mod it.
12-05-2009, 02:35 AM #42
gofurgold
Bounty hunter
this is cool

The following 7 users say thank you to gofurgold for this useful post:

BeefSneeze, Coltz-One, Ðewzy, HSx9, Irish, Saint-Luciferr, The-Don
12-05-2009, 03:18 AM #43
Originally posted by picklecow10 View Post
WOW everybody thanks for the support! some problems going around:
1) The other enemy intel options are not available yet, as I need to make a new account, get 21 intels, and save the file. So sorry for the wait but I'll do my best.
2) Yes the intel is on the VERY first level, when you go forward throughout the level and should turn right into "The Pit", turn left instead.
3) If the program isn't working for you, please tell me exactly what goes wrong and I'll try to help. Thanks!

@tRiGah: My thoughts exactly.
@JimErased: I'm not trying to leach rep any more than you're trying to up your post count by flaming. This program is for people that want to use it, and i feel that it's a little faster than hex editing. If you would ratter hex edit, please go ahead... jeez.

I agree with JimErased...U should (at the very least) give some credit to the author who found the hack...which == JimErased
12-05-2009, 03:20 AM #44
blaize 9
Trustworthy level 1- Woot
He took the time to save us some time... so be nice to the ones who donot know how to read
12-05-2009, 04:10 AM #45
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by xxprincecjxx View Post
I agree with JimErased...U should (at the very least) give some credit to the author who found the hack...which == JimErased

I did. . .
12-05-2009, 05:00 AM #46
Very nice program you got there! Thank You!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo