Post: Modern Warfare 2: PS3 Hacking App v2.0! Trophies! Veteran! Split Screen! Intel!
12-04-2009, 03:05 AM #1
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The video [description on youtube] says it all!
Please take a look, I spend a ridiculous amount of time making these programs for you guys Happy

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGYaJHOKA9w"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2: PS3 Hacking App! Includes 3 Hacks!!![/ame]

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
(This is v2.1, which added in the option for 21 intel.)

Please Enjoy!!!

Thank you to HSx9 and JimErased for the gamesave-hacking techniques. I'm not sure if you [JimErased] are pissed at me because I didn't include your names, if that is why than sorry!
Last edited by Saint Jimmy ; 12-05-2009 at 08:38 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Saint Jimmy for this useful post:

atc cvhawley, CivicLad, dazeriom, dfrost182, DoT eXe, hacker4life, GIVEME-ALL, Ix Benere xI, jake118, JAM-games, Marte, Mr.Amitoz, Lopez., TMAN242, tom2197, xLew--
12-04-2009, 06:43 PM #29
when it says the first mission for the intel is that S.S.D.D or the other 1 after that
12-04-2009, 07:16 PM #30
Cooler
Supreme
Thanks, I will try it out later.
12-04-2009, 07:53 PM #31
zirak
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by picklecow10 View Post
Adding in the other enemy intel buttons right now. If people are still having trouble, upload a copy of your savedata somewhere and send me the link. i'll see what I can do Smile

You should give credits for the saves.
12-04-2009, 10:15 PM #32
Originally posted by picklecow10 View Post
The video [description on youtube] says it all!
Please take a look, I spend a ridiculous amount of time making these programs for you guys Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Please Enjoy!!!

You Can trust Him
12-04-2009, 10:59 PM #33
Very nice app bro
12-04-2009, 11:58 PM #34
Ok if you have made a cock and balls of it by selecting 44 instred of 45 save a copy of your game save and keep a copy of it for later! delete your game save and download the one below and unzip it copy it you your usb storage stick or somthing and copy it to your ps3! start the game go to cod MW2 and collect the intel from the very first mission and there you got now simply copy your old save back and done!

P.S. emember to safely remove your device for copying!

ok go to my site below and download the file it tells you!
hgslive.co.uk

Please excuse any spelling mistakes or grammar! as i've been at work all day!
Last edited by styla ; 12-05-2009 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Made it easier
12-05-2009, 01:11 AM #35
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
WOW everybody thanks for the support! some problems going around:
1) The other enemy intel options are not available yet, as I need to make a new account, get 21 intels, and save the file. So sorry for the wait but I'll do my best.
2) Yes the intel is on the VERY first level, when you go forward throughout the level and should turn right into "The Pit", turn left instead.
3) If the program isn't working for you, please tell me exactly what goes wrong and I'll try to help. Thanks!

Originally posted by JimErased View Post
Surely it's just as easy to hex edit this yourself? And you're just leaching rep from us 'hackers' that find these things out and release them for everyone to enjoy.

Originally posted by tRiGah View Post
Gotta love the haters.

@tRiGah: My thoughts exactly.
@JimErased: I'm not trying to leach rep any more than you're trying to up your post count by flaming. This program is for people that want to use it, and i feel that it's a little faster than hex editing. If you would ratter hex edit, please go ahead... jeez.
12-05-2009, 01:49 AM #36
EXQUiSiT3
Do a barrel roll!
dosent work
12-05-2009, 01:59 AM #37
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by EXQUiSiT3 View Post
dosent work

how so? do you get an error?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.