12-16-2009, 04:23 AM #1
Ashley9306
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right so basically i noticed alot of people trying to get a good hack for spec-ops and campaign so i edited the SAVEGAME.SVG so on both Spec-ops and Campaign i now have:

• Infinate Ammo/Grenades/Noob Tubes [Campaign]
  • Lazer Aiming [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Super High Jump [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Infinate Health [Campaign ( & For Spec-ops You become a juggernaut, but still never die unless Your absolute tripple whammy poo at the game)]
  • Very fast running backwards [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Very fast running sideways [Campaign & Spec-ops]

I'll tell you now, when you have this hack, you will most probably never even finish the mission because you'll be to busy jumping around grenading people who are on the other side of the map or slam dunking a grenade into there face or whatever else you can find on the map, so yeah its rather addictive, but thats the good thing about it.

[TUTORIAL]
The following link will be my hacked SAVEGAME.SVG, simply put your 'save game and player profile' onto your usb stick, then open the folder up and inside should be a file called SAVEGAME.SVG, then replace it with mine one that you downloaded. copy it back to your PS3 load up MW2 go onto campaign>resume game>yes>funtime.
then simply save and exit then go to Spec-ops for Spec-ops obviously Winky Winky

Can you still earn throphies with this hack?
YES, it will not affect you earning your throphies in anyway

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

The hack in action: (sorry about the video quality)

[WS]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uQrqOAfcj2o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uQrqOAfcj2o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/WS]

Thank + Rep PLEASE PELASE PLEASE Smile^

PSN: Ashley9306
PSN2: TOP_NOTCH_KLLLER (3 L'S IN KLLLER)

"With some people being so stupid on NGU, i feel like hackings now classed as a skill" - Ashley9306

The following 2 users say thank you to Ashley9306 for this useful post:

Alekz, The-Don
12-16-2009, 04:26 AM #2
TheSpartan
Do a barrel roll!
Good but well, We have a Tool now for this. Anyway Good Job
12-16-2009, 04:28 AM #3
Ashley9306
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheSpartan View Post
Good but well, We have a Tool now for this. Anyway Good Job

Oh i know, its just i couldnt get the tool to work, so i thought i'd do it myself and for anyone else who couldnt use the tool, i just thought i'd post the savegame.svg hacked for them Smile but thanks Happy
12-16-2009, 04:29 AM #4
tinjastin
Do a barrel roll!
hmm thats great, but i dont like jumping way too far off, well at least it has to be sort of normal jump gameplay with a little bit over powered can you do that kind of save? , just remove the super jump , i saw a vid also with an aimbot (which has a green bar in the middle crosshair can you that too? which you could see the info/text of all your enemies)....

can you make a new save for that, that would help a lot, coz i cant make my own save it always puts me on error when using that CVAR editor, anyways nice work ...
Last edited by tinjastin ; 12-16-2009 at 04:59 AM.
12-16-2009, 01:55 PM #5
sexy Happy thanks budddy
12-16-2009, 02:08 PM #6
CivicLad
Me Julie
bsolute tripple whammy poo at the game- hahaa, cheers mate
12-16-2009, 03:54 PM #7
K_I_T_C_H
Do a barrel roll!
thanks mate
12-16-2009, 03:57 PM #8
CivicLad
Me Julie
lol, the only bad thing about this is i was playing with a friend in spec ops and i was using the hack and i wouldn't move for him but i was jumping around lol
12-16-2009, 04:24 PM #9
Ashley9306
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 69 View Post
lol, the only bad thing about this is i was playing with a friend in spec ops and i was using the hack and i wouldn't move for him but i was jumping around lol

Lol, so you now know what i mean when i say its rather addictive keep jumping about n going on top of buildings :P
12-16-2009, 04:31 PM #10
Fazza
DiSTURBED.
A more detailed tutorial would be appreciated. So i copy the Save game and play profile thing onto a USB stick, put it in my pc, download your hacked save game.. and then..

What folder is the normal save game located in?

Thanks in advance.

The following user thanked Fazza for this useful post:

Devil_D07

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo