12-16-2009, 04:23 AM #1
Ashley9306
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right so basically i noticed alot of people trying to get a good hack for spec-ops and campaign so i edited the SAVEGAME.SVG so on both Spec-ops and Campaign i now have:

• Infinate Ammo/Grenades/Noob Tubes [Campaign]
  • Lazer Aiming [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Super High Jump [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Infinate Health [Campaign ( & For Spec-ops You become a juggernaut, but still never die unless Your absolute tripple whammy poo at the game)]
  • Very fast running backwards [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Very fast running sideways [Campaign & Spec-ops]

I'll tell you now, when you have this hack, you will most probably never even finish the mission because you'll be to busy jumping around grenading people who are on the other side of the map or slam dunking a grenade into there face or whatever else you can find on the map, so yeah its rather addictive, but thats the good thing about it.

[TUTORIAL]
The following link will be my hacked SAVEGAME.SVG, simply put your 'save game and player profile' onto your usb stick, then open the folder up and inside should be a file called SAVEGAME.SVG, then replace it with mine one that you downloaded. copy it back to your PS3 load up MW2 go onto campaign>resume game>yes>funtime.
then simply save and exit then go to Spec-ops for Spec-ops obviously Winky Winky

Can you still earn throphies with this hack?
YES, it will not affect you earning your throphies in anyway

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

The hack in action: (sorry about the video quality)

[WS]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uQrqOAfcj2o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uQrqOAfcj2o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/WS]

Thank + Rep PLEASE PELASE PLEASE Smile^

PSN: Ashley9306
PSN2: TOP_NOTCH_KLLLER (3 L'S IN KLLLER)

"With some people being so stupid on NGU, i feel like hackings now classed as a skill" - Ashley9306

The following 2 users say thank you to Ashley9306 for this useful post:

Alekz, The-Don
12-16-2009, 05:55 PM #20
Fazza
DiSTURBED.
Thanks for the reply, i was confused because there wasn;t already a savegame file in the folder, but thats because i hadnt played campaign mode or spec ops. got it working in the end anyway. good hack. Smile
12-16-2009, 05:57 PM #21
Originally posted by TheSpartan View Post
Good but well, We have a Tool now for this. Anyway Good Job

wheres the tool for it?
12-16-2009, 05:59 PM #22
NameLeSS
Bounty hunter
the hack will only work for that lvl thats in ashleys save, beat that lvl then it when to the next lvl, but unlimted ammo/ health does not work, why is that ashley?
12-16-2009, 06:05 PM #23
Ashley9306
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by berg View Post
Please say how you updated the checksum. This is the last time I will ask before my Rep/ Thank is removed. :(

i never updated the checksum, HeX edited it
12-16-2009, 06:05 PM #24
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Can you use it online in spec-ops?
12-16-2009, 06:07 PM #25
Stevan0vic-
Chili Cheese
doesnt work for me:S
it loads the mission till the middle..but then comes a error which says : Savegame saved with different script files:S

help pls
12-16-2009, 06:14 PM #26
Ashley9306
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by NameLeSS View Post
the hack will only work for that lvl thats in ashleys save, beat that lvl then it when to the next lvl, but unlimted ammo/ health does not work, why is that ashley?

it does work but on campaign not spec ops

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by berg View Post
Thanks bro, but really is that it? Why doesn't this work for GRAD0_MP?

erm i couldnt tell you, i havent tried it personally, lemme know if you give it a try though

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by h0M3bReW3r View Post
Can you use it online in spec-ops?

yeah you can

The following user thanked Ashley9306 for this useful post:

The-Don
12-16-2009, 06:21 PM #27
NameLeSS
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Ashley9306 View Post
it does work but on campaign not spec ops

Not it does not i told you i just got done beating the SP mission that you had in the save file, and after that mission, infinite ammo and infinte health does not work any more.Or if you restart the mission or save a quite and pick a mission, infinite ammo and infinte health does not work any more.

So this is only good for the mission that you have in the save folder.
12-16-2009, 06:55 PM #28
I got it thanks but for some reason i dont have infinite ammo or grenades

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo