12-16-2009, 04:23 AM #1
Ashley9306
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right so basically i noticed alot of people trying to get a good hack for spec-ops and campaign so i edited the SAVEGAME.SVG so on both Spec-ops and Campaign i now have:

• Infinate Ammo/Grenades/Noob Tubes [Campaign]
  • Lazer Aiming [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Super High Jump [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Infinate Health [Campaign ( & For Spec-ops You become a juggernaut, but still never die unless Your absolute tripple whammy poo at the game)]
  • Very fast running backwards [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Very fast running sideways [Campaign & Spec-ops]

I'll tell you now, when you have this hack, you will most probably never even finish the mission because you'll be to busy jumping around grenading people who are on the other side of the map or slam dunking a grenade into there face or whatever else you can find on the map, so yeah its rather addictive, but thats the good thing about it.

[TUTORIAL]
The following link will be my hacked SAVEGAME.SVG, simply put your 'save game and player profile' onto your usb stick, then open the folder up and inside should be a file called SAVEGAME.SVG, then replace it with mine one that you downloaded. copy it back to your PS3 load up MW2 go onto campaign>resume game>yes>funtime.
then simply save and exit then go to Spec-ops for Spec-ops obviously Winky Winky

Can you still earn throphies with this hack?
YES, it will not affect you earning your throphies in anyway

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

The hack in action: (sorry about the video quality)

[WS]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uQrqOAfcj2o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uQrqOAfcj2o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/WS]

Thank + Rep PLEASE PELASE PLEASE Smile^

PSN: Ashley9306
PSN2: TOP_NOTCH_KLLLER (3 L'S IN KLLLER)

"With some people being so stupid on NGU, i feel like hackings now classed as a skill" - Ashley9306

The following 2 users say thank you to Ashley9306 for this useful post:

Alekz, The-Don
12-16-2009, 04:54 PM #11
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by Ashley9306 View Post
Right so basically i noticed alot of people trying to get a good hack for spec-ops and campaign so i edited the SAVEGAME.SVG so on both Spec-ops and Campaign i now have:

• Infinate Ammo/Grenades/Noob Tubes [Campaign]
  • Lazer Aiming [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Super High Jump [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Infinate Health [Campaign ( & For Spec-ops You become a juggernaut, but still never die unless Your absolute tripple whammy poo at the game)]
  • Very fast running backwards [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Very fast running sideways [Campaign & Spec-ops]

I'll tell you now, when you have this hack, you will most probably never even finish the mission because you'll be to busy jumping around grenading people who are on the other side of the map or slam dunking a grenade into there face or whatever else you can find on the map, so yeah its rather addictive, but thats the good thing about it.

[TUTORIAL]
The following link will be my hacked SAVEGAME.SVG, simply put your 'save game and player profile' onto your usb stick, then open the folder up and inside should be a file called SAVEGAME.SVG, then replace it with mine one that you downloaded. copy it back to your PS3 load up MW2 go onto campaign>resume game>yes>funtime.
then simply save and exit then go to Spec-ops for Spec-ops obviously Winky Winky

Can you still earn throphies with this hack?
YES, it will not affect you earning your throphies in anyway

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

The hack in action: (sorry about the video quality)

[WS]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uQrqOAfcj2o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uQrqOAfcj2o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/WS]

Thank + Rep PLEASE PELASE PLEASE Smile^

PSN: Ashley9306
PSN2: TOP_NOTCH_KLLLER (3 L'S IN KLLLER)

"With some people being so stupid on NGU, i feel like hackings now classed as a skill" - Ashley9306

Hey bro, may I enquire as to how you updated the checksum. I know I don't need to do this, but it would be great for online. Did you use Brute-CRC32 for the CRC32, and presuming you did, how did you brute the MD5 and SHA1. I know I could use the program, but I really wanna know. I thanked by the way Many thanks, Chris
12-16-2009, 04:58 PM #12
did u take this hack from some1 else cuz I SWEAR i d/l it yesterday from someone elses post with the exact SAME thing...tisk tisk
12-16-2009, 05:19 PM #13
Ashley9306
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by perpetrator View Post
did u take this hack from some1 else cuz I SWEAR i d/l it yesterday from someone elses post with the exact SAME thing...tisk tisk

Nope, edited it all myself, cos of the fact i couldnt find any other **tut** or anyone elses
12-16-2009, 05:20 PM #14
The-Don
I defeated!
Nope, edited it all myself, cos of the fact i couldnt find any other **tut** or anyone elses

Then please, answer me, or tell me how you modded!
12-16-2009, 05:23 PM #15
NameLeSS
Bounty hunter
hey ashley there seems to be a problem, when i load you file click game resume etc.. it works perfect, but when i go to quite and save and pick a mission the hacks dont work, the only thing that works is Lazer Aiming,Super High Jump and very fast running

No Infinate Health or Infinate Ammo
12-16-2009, 05:25 PM #16
Ashley9306
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Fazza View Post
A more detailed tutorial would be appreciated. So i copy the Save game and play profile thing onto a USB stick, put it in my pc, download your hacked save game.. and then..

What folder is the normal save game located in?

Thanks in advance.

right, you take your save game and player profile from your ps3 to your usb, put your usb into your pc, open up the savegame and player profile, which on your pc will be called like ble202934-auto sumfink like that, but with different numbers obviously, and then open that up, then download my savegame.svg, and put my savegame.svg into the savegame and player profile folder (ble9293838-auto) so your replacing your one with mine.
12-16-2009, 05:37 PM #17
The-Don
I defeated!
right, you take your save game and player profile from your ps3 to your usb, put your usb into your pc, open up the savegame and player profile, which on your pc will be called like ble202934-auto sumfink like that, but with different numbers obviously, and then open that up, then download my savegame.svg, and put my savegame.svg into the savegame and player profile folder (ble9293838-auto) so your replacing your one with mine.

Please say how you updated the checksum. This is the last time I will ask before my Rep/ Thank is removed. :(
12-16-2009, 05:51 PM #18
Ashley9306
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by berg View Post
Please say how you updated the checksum. This is the last time I will ask before my Rep/ Thank is removed. :(

i never updated the checksum, HeX edited it
12-16-2009, 05:52 PM #19
The-Don
I defeated!
i never updated the checksum, HeX edited it

Thanks bro, but really is that it? Why doesn't this work for GRAD0_MP?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo