12-16-2009, 04:23 AM #1
Ashley9306
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right so basically i noticed alot of people trying to get a good hack for spec-ops and campaign so i edited the SAVEGAME.SVG so on both Spec-ops and Campaign i now have:

• Infinate Ammo/Grenades/Noob Tubes [Campaign]
  • Lazer Aiming [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Super High Jump [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Infinate Health [Campaign ( & For Spec-ops You become a juggernaut, but still never die unless Your absolute tripple whammy poo at the game)]
  • Very fast running backwards [Campaign & Spec-ops]
  • Very fast running sideways [Campaign & Spec-ops]

I'll tell you now, when you have this hack, you will most probably never even finish the mission because you'll be to busy jumping around grenading people who are on the other side of the map or slam dunking a grenade into there face or whatever else you can find on the map, so yeah its rather addictive, but thats the good thing about it.

[TUTORIAL]
The following link will be my hacked SAVEGAME.SVG, simply put your 'save game and player profile' onto your usb stick, then open the folder up and inside should be a file called SAVEGAME.SVG, then replace it with mine one that you downloaded. copy it back to your PS3 load up MW2 go onto campaign>resume game>yes>funtime.
then simply save and exit then go to Spec-ops for Spec-ops obviously Winky Winky

Can you still earn throphies with this hack?
YES, it will not affect you earning your throphies in anyway

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

The hack in action: (sorry about the video quality)

[WS]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uQrqOAfcj2o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uQrqOAfcj2o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/WS]

Thank + Rep PLEASE PELASE PLEASE Smile^

PSN: Ashley9306
PSN2: TOP_NOTCH_KLLLER (3 L'S IN KLLLER)

"With some people being so stupid on NGU, i feel like hackings now classed as a skill" - Ashley9306

The following 2 users say thank you to Ashley9306 for this useful post:

Alekz, The-Don
02-05-2010, 06:47 AM #38
Originally posted by malott21 View Post
What are the codes to run fast backbards and sideways. Like the commands that you put in there. Ik all the aimbot ones, infinite ammo and stuff. But whats the fast running backward code and the fast running sideways one.

Thanks Smile

go check out theunkn0wn's post *Update v2.1* Modern Warfare 2 - Single Player Mod Tool (CVAR Tool) v2.1 its a sticky it should not be hard to find and read my post on page 45 but it might help to read all the pages so you can customize your own file just the way you want plus if you change it your self you can probably walk faster than the one that is edited on this post
02-05-2010, 12:53 PM #39
iTz_iiGhOSt
Save Point
old very old
02-06-2010, 12:56 PM #40
I hate how on the campaign you get unlimited ammo, yet when you quit then go Spec-ops it gets reset so you only have some of the hacks? Is there a way to reverse this? Or hack spec-ops instead?

'Jam
04-01-2010, 12:53 PM #41
Default Avatar
Razah
hmm this dint work out as well for me the super jump worked and infinte ammo worked for the first mission but that was it lol
04-01-2010, 01:10 PM #42
looks cool
04-01-2010, 01:56 PM #43
Dylo36
Haxor!
thanks good job
03-29-2014, 06:15 PM #44
Link doesn't work. Can someone re-upload this file.
04-04-2014, 02:17 AM #45
it says the download was takin down :(
04-04-2014, 02:20 AM #46
The1337xLew-
Little One
Look on youtube

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo