04-18-2015, 04:08 PM #1
shakos
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was kinda Bored
and i Managed to make a mp_default.self from 1.13 to WORK on 1.14 ONLINE
by Editing the decrypted .self files (.elf)
I replaced the HOST lines and connections from the 1.13 .elf with the 1.14 Lines

and it worked i also managed to run a 1.13 patch online on 1.14
but when i used my eboot.bin from 1.13 it will bring you to bypass lobby's
so you need a Debug Eboot for Multiplayer to make your .self RUN to Make your Console Connect to your NEW Lobby's on 1.14

IT HAS SOME BUGS! its Not 100% DONE but give it a try , It Worked for me

i will upload 1.13 modified eboot.bin when i'm done

sorry if my english is bad , but i hope you guys understand
1.14 connection Code
    cancelLookup....getAddressAt....pump....start...sanityCheckConfig.......updateStatus....registerListener........shutdownDiscoveryCode...setupDiscoverySocket....WANPPPConnection:1......WANIPConnection:1.......M-SEARCH * HTTP/1.1..MX: 1..HOST: 239.255.255.250:1900..MAN: "ssdp:discover"..ST: urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s.......239.255.255.250:1900....startDiscovery..init....unregisterListener......handleDiscoveryReply....https://.insertAfter.....checkForDiscoveryResponses......startShutdown...getHead.pump....sanityCheckConfig.......operator[]......createGetCommand........GET %s HTTP/1.1..Connection: close..Host: %s............WANIPConnection:1.......WANPPPConnection:1......<s:Envelope xmlns:s="https://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" s:encodingStyle="https://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">..<s:Body>..<u:%s xmlns:u="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s">..%s</u:%s>..</s:Body>..</s:Envelope>...genUPnPCommand..POST %s HTTP/1.1..HOST: %s..SOAPACTION: "urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s#%s"..CONTENT-TYPE: text/xml; charset="utf-8"..CONTENT-LENGTH: %d....%s.........GetExternalIPAddress....prepareGetExternalAddressRequest........<NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..<NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..<NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..........DeletePortMapping.......prepareRemovePortMappingRequest.<NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..<NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..<NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..........GetSpecificPortMappingEntry.....prepareExistingMappingQueryRequest......setupReadBuffer.      <NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..      <NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..      <NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..      <NewInternalPort>%d</NewInternalPort>..      <NewInternalClient>%s</NewInternalClient>..      <NewEnabled>1</NewEnabled>..      <NewPortMappingDescription>Awesome faceemonwarePortMapping</NewPortMappingDescription>..      <NewLeaseDuration>0</NewLeaseDuration>.......AddPortMapping..prepareCreatePortMappingRequest.pumpUPnPDeviceSend......startShutdown...200 OK..parseMapReply...init....isMappingValid..<NewExternalIPAddress...parseGetExternalAddressReply....>.......</......<NewInternalClient......parseQueryReply.<URLBase........parseDescriptionReply...https://.<controlURL.....pumpUPnPDeviceReceive...</s:Envelope>...pump....findFreePort....receiveAll......sendAll.getBindAddr.....operator[]......operator[]......operator[]......stop....start...operator[]......pump....operator[]......quit....run.....sendIPDiscoveryPacket...getPublicAddress........init....pump....sanityCheckConfig.......getNATType......quit....sendNATTypeDiscoveryPacket......sendForTest3....sendForTest2....sendForTest1....pumpActiveTest..handleResponse..init....receiveReplies..pump....sanityCheckConfig.......setMaxBandwidth.listen..handleRequest...createMap.......init....createMap.......handleReply.....acceptPacket....pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.operator[]......operator[]......cancelProbes....operator[]......probe...operator[]......onNATAddrDiscovery......onNATAddrDiscoveryFailed........getSerializedSize.......getHeaderSize...setData.deserialize.....operator[]......unregisterRealAddr......unregisterAddr..findAddrHandle..operator[]......commonAddrToAddr........addrToCommonAddr........registerListener........unregisterKey...get.....createMap.......contains........registerKey.....initKey.createMap.......createMap.......registerInterceptor.....init....disconnect......updateLocalCommonAddr...connect.sendTo..getStatus.......receiveFrom.....operator[]......onNATAddrDiscoveryFailed........onNATAddrDiscovery......pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.sanityCheckConfig.......verify..calculateSharedKey......sendData........sendTo..sendError.......sendCookieEcho..handleError.....handleCookieAck.handleInitAck...getData.checkCookieValidity.....sendInit........pump....sendCookieAck...sendInitAck.....handleInit......getStatus.......handleCookieEcho........handleData......serialize.......deserialize.....getSerializedSize.......verify..sign....createMap.......setupIntroducers........operator[]......sendKeepAlive...operator[]......init....sendStage2......sendStage1......pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.~bdNATTravClient........updateLocalCommonAddr...quit....receiveFrom.....cancelConnect...connect.setHMAC.getSize.bdHandleAssert..bdLogMessage....operator[]......bdBitBuffer.....append..bdBitBuffer.....writeRangedUInt32.......writeRangedInt32........readRangedUInt32........readDataType....readRangedInt32.writeRangedFloat32......readRangedFloat32.......set.....decrypt.encrypt.init....bdCypher3Des....exportKey.......generateSharedSecret....init....hash....bdHashTiger192..getData.process.bdHMacSHA1......alignedReallocate.......alignedAllocate.getSerializedSize.......getHash.set.....operator[]......calculateHash...bdCommonAddr....operator[]......serialize.......bdCommonAddr....bdCommonAddr....getBriefInfo....operator[]......getHandle.......create..close...create..highBitNumber...rewindBytes.....skipBytes.......removeBuffer....appendBuffer....appendEncodedUInt16.....init....quit....eraseMemory.....alignedDeallocate.......deallocate......bdAlignedOffsetMalloc...deserialize.....deserialize.....getUserKey......serialize.......serialize.......Þ.¾ïÞ.¾ïÞ.¾ïÞ.¾ï........getLicenseKey...serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....getUserID.......getLicenseID....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.............ï½.Þ....quit....init....handleRequestReply......start...finalizeTest....pumpDownloadReceive.....pumpUploadSend..handleFinalizeReply.....pumpFinalize....pumpRequest.....pump....serialize.......deserialize.....startNotifyTask.readBlob........deserialize.....handleResult....readBlob........getStatus.......insertAfter.....getHead.handleTaskReply.handleTaskReply.writeMultipleStats......handleTask......writeArbitratedStats....writeMultipleStats......readString......deserialize.....handleResult....readBlob........readString......handleResult....onDisconnect....onConnectFailed.onConnect.......handleReply.....serialize.......getUsedBlockSize........freeBlock.......removeBuffer....getFreeBlockSize........protectBlock....alignUsedBlock..appendBuffer....pump....send....getMessageToDispatch....bdLobbyConnection.......onDisconnect....getPerformance..getKeyArchive...getTitleUtilities.......getChannelChat..getStorage......getFriends......getTeams........getStats........getMatchMaking..getProfilesManager......connect.getStatus.......connect.onConnect.......bdMaintainUniqueIDList..bdMaintainUniqueStringList......bdWriteIndicesAndValues.bdWriteIndices..parseWriteResponse......handleTask......createMap.......createMap.......createMap.......createMap.......deserializeKeys.deserialize.....serializeKeys...create..operator[]......registerClass...createMessage...readBlob........readString......readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readString......readBlob........readString......readString......deserialize.....recordIP........trackImpression.getTitleStats...getAdUnit.......verifyString....deserialize.....serialize.......createMap.......createMap.......init....operator[]......flush...startShutdown...flushAll........insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.create..receiveAll......peek....getHead.dequeue.insertAfter.....operator[]......getStatus.......handleShutdownComplete..operator[]......handleCookieAck.send....dequeue.bdUnicastConnection.....sendShutdownComplete....insertAfter.....handleShutdownAck.......handleSAck......handleData......sendShutdownAck.handleShutdown..sendShutdown....sendCookieAck...handleCookieEcho........sendCookieEcho..handleInitAck...sendInitAck.....handleInit......receive.sendInit........connect.bdUnicastConnection.....peek....getHead.getDataToSend...operator[]......deserialize.....deserialize.....serializeUnencrypted....serialize.......serialize.......addChunk........insertAfter.....getHead.serialize.......deserialize.....insertAfter.....deserialize.....add.....getDataToSend...getNextToRead...handleAck.......getHead.getDataToSend...add.....insertAfter.....dequeue.peek....getHead.add.....insertAfter.....getHead.getDataToSend...dequeue.peek

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Eboot Does need a fix , bypassing default_mp.self to load in 1.14 servers are No problem but loading up an Older eboot.bin to 1.14 = won't work , i run 1.13 default_mp.self with an older eboot.bin = GSC works but i'm in bypass lobby Because eboot.bin isn't fixed Yet ,

1.13 eboot.elf and 1.14 eboot.elf are HEX identical THE SAME = when re-compile they are totally different = default_mp.self will let you load GSC = eboot.bin will not

update: oke shit , i think i did something

i used 1.14 default_mp.self and 1.14 debug eboot.bin ,
i replaced the patch load codes , i want private match and boom Mod Menu loaded up GSC red dot city 6.7 haters still hate
but i THINK i replaced to much because i end up in bypass lobby's with 1.14 files i'm gonne look back , i think i replaced some version codes aswell if you guys think i used eboot.bin and default_mp.self = i will upload the files and you guys can check yourself in hxd so damn close , 1.14 self 1.14 eboot loads patch_mp.ff but some sort of connection code brings you to bypass lobby stare , You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by shakos ; 04-21-2015 at 09:22 PM. Reason: UPDATED

The following 5 users say thank you to shakos for this useful post:

-Numb, gianluca33, Leo, lutsch1234, SH4UN
04-21-2015, 07:40 PM #11
shakos
Banned
but i have an idea if i reverse default_mp.elf edit it = run make_fself to make an eboot.bin and default_mp.self = fixed it but i hope More folks going to try this i don't wanne be the only guy trying This , we are a communitie , and i hope we all fight agains't treyarch , activision , so guys lets reverse engineer mw2 .elf we all want gsc back , cfg destroys the game and GSC didn't , ..well like zombie land and stuff
04-21-2015, 07:53 PM #12
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by lutsch1234 View Post
I dont know how hard its gonna be to reverse engineer that maybe aerosoul94 can help you hes a Boss

Aero is not going to help, tbh he could give to shit about it, plus everything GSC can do you can do it with sprx in real time so why go back to doing past stuff..

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Connerg123, Pwnaggge
04-21-2015, 07:55 PM #13
shakos
Banned
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Aero is not going to help, tbh he could give to shit about it, plus everything GSC can do you can do it with sprx in real time so why go back to doing past stuff..

because GSC still beats sprx

look at bo2 , what you'r gonne use ? sprx or GSC
cod4 , sprx or gsc ?
04-21-2015, 08:18 PM #14
lutsch1234
Bounty hunter

Because we are having a life and do not sit 24/7 for a pc to code something in sprx that takes way longer then doing it in gsc Facepalm so if you dont want to help on this please stop complaining about it Thanks.
04-21-2015, 08:24 PM #15
shakos
Banned
i found something rare ,
in 1.14 activision made patch_mp.ff= an Error file '' dirty disc" error
and if i look in 1.13 i see lots of .gsc load points , what would happen if i remove the error and add the load points ? , lets find out
04-21-2015, 08:27 PM #16
shakos
Banned
Fastfile for zone '%s' is out of date (version %d, expecting %d)........Fastfile for zone '%s' is newer than client executable (version %d, expecting %d).......Language mismatch on download content...Read error of file '%s'.Fastfile for zone '%s' is empty...........................................................patch_mp..............'%s' exceeded max size for len %d.......1.1.4...Attempting to override asset '%s' from zone '%s' with zone '%s'............................................ '%s'..........loaded fastfile %s............................................%s,mp/%s........%s,%s...%s.ff...patch...ez_.....dlc....._load...WARNING: Could not find zone '%s'.......ERROR: Could not find zone '%s'.........Waited %i msec for missing asset "%s", of type "%s".....Could not load %s "%s"

Filename........playlists.patch3........Playlist filename.......ezpatch.Enable ez patch.band_2players...2 player bandwidth req'd........band_4players...4 player bandwidth req'd........band_8players...8 player bandwidth req'd........band_12players..12 player bandwidth req'd.......band_18players..18 player bandwidth req'd.......$hunk...begin $init.....$init...$init2..end $init %d ms.........code_post_gfx_mp........patch_mp........ez_common_mp....ez_common_%s_mp.com_attractmode.Run attract mode........com_attractmodeduration.Time when controller is unused before attract mode is enabled...crash...freeze..assert..quit....writeconfig.....writedefaults...%s %s build %s %s.......version.Game version....shortversion....Short game version

i already removed dirty disc error ..lets remove everything else
04-21-2015, 08:41 PM #17
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by lutsch1234 View Post
Because we are having a life and do not sit 24/7 for a pc to code something in sprx that takes way longer then doing it in gsc Facepalm so if you dont want to help on this please stop complaining about it Thanks.

Have fun getting no where with this then lol

All this time could be in making a sprx

plus changing string like im seeing on this thread won't allow it to work right for other client to join

someone made a thread like this about year ago and how far did that person get? lmao
04-21-2015, 08:51 PM #18
shakos
Banned
oke shit , i think i did something

i used 1.14 default_mp.self and 1.14 debug eboot.bin ,
i replaced the patch load codes , i want private match and boom Mod Menu loaded up GSC red dot city 6.7 haters still hate
but i THINK i replaced to much because i end up in bypass lobby's with 1.14 files i'm gonne look back , i think i replaced some version codes aswell Facepalm
04-21-2015, 08:58 PM #19
lutsch1234
Bounty hunter
Have fun getting no where with this then lol

All this time could be in making a sprx

plus changing string like im seeing on this thread won't allow it to work right for other client to join

someone made a thread like this about year ago and how far did that person get? lmao

Ok if you really wanna do something helpful maybe you could release some Offsets in mw3 shark made a thread with all the gsc functions on mw3 so you Need to call them from a sprx so instead of flaming each other you could release the following Offset : VM_NotifyHook, Scr_AddInt, Scr_AddFloat, Scr_AddString, Scr_AddEntity, Scr_AddVector, SL_ConvertToString and the ClientID

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo