04-18-2015, 04:08 PM #1
shakos
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was kinda Bored
and i Managed to make a mp_default.self from 1.13 to WORK on 1.14 ONLINE
by Editing the decrypted .self files (.elf)
I replaced the HOST lines and connections from the 1.13 .elf with the 1.14 Lines

and it worked i also managed to run a 1.13 patch online on 1.14
but when i used my eboot.bin from 1.13 it will bring you to bypass lobby's
so you need a Debug Eboot for Multiplayer to make your .self RUN to Make your Console Connect to your NEW Lobby's on 1.14

IT HAS SOME BUGS! its Not 100% DONE but give it a try , It Worked for me

i will upload 1.13 modified eboot.bin when i'm done

sorry if my english is bad , but i hope you guys understand
1.14 connection Code
    cancelLookup....getAddressAt....pump....start...sanityCheckConfig.......updateStatus....registerListener........shutdownDiscoveryCode...setupDiscoverySocket....WANPPPConnection:1......WANIPConnection:1.......M-SEARCH * HTTP/1.1..MX: 1..HOST: 239.255.255.250:1900..MAN: "ssdp:discover"..ST: urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s.......239.255.255.250:1900....startDiscovery..init....unregisterListener......handleDiscoveryReply....https://.insertAfter.....checkForDiscoveryResponses......startShutdown...getHead.pump....sanityCheckConfig.......operator[]......createGetCommand........GET %s HTTP/1.1..Connection: close..Host: %s............WANIPConnection:1.......WANPPPConnection:1......<s:Envelope xmlns:s="https://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" s:encodingStyle="https://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">..<s:Body>..<u:%s xmlns:u="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s">..%s</u:%s>..</s:Body>..</s:Envelope>...genUPnPCommand..POST %s HTTP/1.1..HOST: %s..SOAPACTION: "urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s#%s"..CONTENT-TYPE: text/xml; charset="utf-8"..CONTENT-LENGTH: %d....%s.........GetExternalIPAddress....prepareGetExternalAddressRequest........<NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..<NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..<NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..........DeletePortMapping.......prepareRemovePortMappingRequest.<NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..<NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..<NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..........GetSpecificPortMappingEntry.....prepareExistingMappingQueryRequest......setupReadBuffer.      <NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..      <NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..      <NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..      <NewInternalPort>%d</NewInternalPort>..      <NewInternalClient>%s</NewInternalClient>..      <NewEnabled>1</NewEnabled>..      <NewPortMappingDescription>Awesome faceemonwarePortMapping</NewPortMappingDescription>..      <NewLeaseDuration>0</NewLeaseDuration>.......AddPortMapping..prepareCreatePortMappingRequest.pumpUPnPDeviceSend......startShutdown...200 OK..parseMapReply...init....isMappingValid..<NewExternalIPAddress...parseGetExternalAddressReply....>.......</......<NewInternalClient......parseQueryReply.<URLBase........parseDescriptionReply...https://.<controlURL.....pumpUPnPDeviceReceive...</s:Envelope>...pump....findFreePort....receiveAll......sendAll.getBindAddr.....operator[]......operator[]......operator[]......stop....start...operator[]......pump....operator[]......quit....run.....sendIPDiscoveryPacket...getPublicAddress........init....pump....sanityCheckConfig.......getNATType......quit....sendNATTypeDiscoveryPacket......sendForTest3....sendForTest2....sendForTest1....pumpActiveTest..handleResponse..init....receiveReplies..pump....sanityCheckConfig.......setMaxBandwidth.listen..handleRequest...createMap.......init....createMap.......handleReply.....acceptPacket....pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.operator[]......operator[]......cancelProbes....operator[]......probe...operator[]......onNATAddrDiscovery......onNATAddrDiscoveryFailed........getSerializedSize.......getHeaderSize...setData.deserialize.....operator[]......unregisterRealAddr......unregisterAddr..findAddrHandle..operator[]......commonAddrToAddr........addrToCommonAddr........registerListener........unregisterKey...get.....createMap.......contains........registerKey.....initKey.createMap.......createMap.......registerInterceptor.....init....disconnect......updateLocalCommonAddr...connect.sendTo..getStatus.......receiveFrom.....operator[]......onNATAddrDiscoveryFailed........onNATAddrDiscovery......pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.sanityCheckConfig.......verify..calculateSharedKey......sendData........sendTo..sendError.......sendCookieEcho..handleError.....handleCookieAck.handleInitAck...getData.checkCookieValidity.....sendInit........pump....sendCookieAck...sendInitAck.....handleInit......getStatus.......handleCookieEcho........handleData......serialize.......deserialize.....getSerializedSize.......verify..sign....createMap.......setupIntroducers........operator[]......sendKeepAlive...operator[]......init....sendStage2......sendStage1......pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.~bdNATTravClient........updateLocalCommonAddr...quit....receiveFrom.....cancelConnect...connect.setHMAC.getSize.bdHandleAssert..bdLogMessage....operator[]......bdBitBuffer.....append..bdBitBuffer.....writeRangedUInt32.......writeRangedInt32........readRangedUInt32........readDataType....readRangedInt32.writeRangedFloat32......readRangedFloat32.......set.....decrypt.encrypt.init....bdCypher3Des....exportKey.......generateSharedSecret....init....hash....bdHashTiger192..getData.process.bdHMacSHA1......alignedReallocate.......alignedAllocate.getSerializedSize.......getHash.set.....operator[]......calculateHash...bdCommonAddr....operator[]......serialize.......bdCommonAddr....bdCommonAddr....getBriefInfo....operator[]......getHandle.......create..close...create..highBitNumber...rewindBytes.....skipBytes.......removeBuffer....appendBuffer....appendEncodedUInt16.....init....quit....eraseMemory.....alignedDeallocate.......deallocate......bdAlignedOffsetMalloc...deserialize.....deserialize.....getUserKey......serialize.......serialize.......Þ.¾ïÞ.¾ïÞ.¾ïÞ.¾ï........getLicenseKey...serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....getUserID.......getLicenseID....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.............ï½.Þ....quit....init....handleRequestReply......start...finalizeTest....pumpDownloadReceive.....pumpUploadSend..handleFinalizeReply.....pumpFinalize....pumpRequest.....pump....serialize.......deserialize.....startNotifyTask.readBlob........deserialize.....handleResult....readBlob........getStatus.......insertAfter.....getHead.handleTaskReply.handleTaskReply.writeMultipleStats......handleTask......writeArbitratedStats....writeMultipleStats......readString......deserialize.....handleResult....readBlob........readString......handleResult....onDisconnect....onConnectFailed.onConnect.......handleReply.....serialize.......getUsedBlockSize........freeBlock.......removeBuffer....getFreeBlockSize........protectBlock....alignUsedBlock..appendBuffer....pump....send....getMessageToDispatch....bdLobbyConnection.......onDisconnect....getPerformance..getKeyArchive...getTitleUtilities.......getChannelChat..getStorage......getFriends......getTeams........getStats........getMatchMaking..getProfilesManager......connect.getStatus.......connect.onConnect.......bdMaintainUniqueIDList..bdMaintainUniqueStringList......bdWriteIndicesAndValues.bdWriteIndices..parseWriteResponse......handleTask......createMap.......createMap.......createMap.......createMap.......deserializeKeys.deserialize.....serializeKeys...create..operator[]......registerClass...createMessage...readBlob........readString......readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readString......readBlob........readString......readString......deserialize.....recordIP........trackImpression.getTitleStats...getAdUnit.......verifyString....deserialize.....serialize.......createMap.......createMap.......init....operator[]......flush...startShutdown...flushAll........insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.create..receiveAll......peek....getHead.dequeue.insertAfter.....operator[]......getStatus.......handleShutdownComplete..operator[]......handleCookieAck.send....dequeue.bdUnicastConnection.....sendShutdownComplete....insertAfter.....handleShutdownAck.......handleSAck......handleData......sendShutdownAck.handleShutdown..sendShutdown....sendCookieAck...handleCookieEcho........sendCookieEcho..handleInitAck...sendInitAck.....handleInit......receive.sendInit........connect.bdUnicastConnection.....peek....getHead.getDataToSend...operator[]......deserialize.....deserialize.....serializeUnencrypted....serialize.......serialize.......addChunk........insertAfter.....getHead.serialize.......deserialize.....insertAfter.....deserialize.....add.....getDataToSend...getNextToRead...handleAck.......getHead.getDataToSend...add.....insertAfter.....dequeue.peek....getHead.add.....insertAfter.....getHead.getDataToSend...dequeue.peek

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Eboot Does need a fix , bypassing default_mp.self to load in 1.14 servers are No problem but loading up an Older eboot.bin to 1.14 = won't work , i run 1.13 default_mp.self with an older eboot.bin = GSC works but i'm in bypass lobby Because eboot.bin isn't fixed Yet ,

1.13 eboot.elf and 1.14 eboot.elf are HEX identical THE SAME = when re-compile they are totally different = default_mp.self will let you load GSC = eboot.bin will not

update: oke shit , i think i did something

i used 1.14 default_mp.self and 1.14 debug eboot.bin ,
i replaced the patch load codes , i want private match and boom Mod Menu loaded up GSC red dot city 6.7 haters still hate
but i THINK i replaced to much because i end up in bypass lobby's with 1.14 files i'm gonne look back , i think i replaced some version codes aswell if you guys think i used eboot.bin and default_mp.self = i will upload the files and you guys can check yourself in hxd so damn close , 1.14 self 1.14 eboot loads patch_mp.ff but some sort of connection code brings you to bypass lobby stare , You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by shakos ; 04-21-2015 at 09:22 PM. Reason: UPDATED

The following 5 users say thank you to shakos for this useful post:

-Numb, gianluca33, Leo, lutsch1234, SH4UN
04-24-2015, 12:44 PM #29
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by flotonydu71
Wtf what is the utility make 1.11 gsc work on fucking 1.14

That you can so have a decent menù with all stuffs possible
04-28-2015, 05:57 AM #30
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
it would be fun to bring back bypass much as i hate mw2 nowadays its pointless i get into lobbys and full of cfg no1 will want that! its quite annoying as IW doesnt give a rats ass
04-30-2015, 07:33 PM #31
JokerRey
League Champion
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
it would be fun to bring back bypass much as i hate mw2 nowadays its pointless i get into lobbys and full of cfg no1 will want that! its quite annoying as IW doesnt give a rats ass

Exactly, they don't care that the game is fucked with CFG kiddies, the least they could go is leave us with the fun mods.
05-16-2015, 06:19 AM #32
Hopefully the Kiddies will run to another game soon. I Love MW2, I hate CFG(leeching) Bullshet.
05-19-2015, 07:19 PM #33
I hope this works <3 would love to see GCS on 1.14, sprx freezes, RTM menus freeze. GSC is perfect.
05-19-2015, 10:48 PM #34
Originally posted by HaXDrank View Post
I hope this works <3 would love to see GCS on 1.14, sprx freezes, RTM menus freeze. GSC is perfect.

Lol nothing freezes if it's coded right Enzo
06-04-2015, 10:44 PM #35
So everyone give up? I was looking forward to this maybe working.
07-12-2015, 07:56 AM #36
qwalifyd
Pokemon Trainer
Lmao 1.13 works on 1.14
07-14-2015, 12:12 AM #37
Laser
Vault dweller
shakos was so confident, i really thought he was gonna break through with something. lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo