04-18-2015, 04:08 PM #1
shakos
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was kinda Bored
and i Managed to make a mp_default.self from 1.13 to WORK on 1.14 ONLINE
by Editing the decrypted .self files (.elf)
I replaced the HOST lines and connections from the 1.13 .elf with the 1.14 Lines

and it worked i also managed to run a 1.13 patch online on 1.14
but when i used my eboot.bin from 1.13 it will bring you to bypass lobby's
so you need a Debug Eboot for Multiplayer to make your .self RUN to Make your Console Connect to your NEW Lobby's on 1.14

IT HAS SOME BUGS! its Not 100% DONE but give it a try , It Worked for me

i will upload 1.13 modified eboot.bin when i'm done

sorry if my english is bad , but i hope you guys understand
1.14 connection Code
    cancelLookup....getAddressAt....pump....start...sanityCheckConfig.......updateStatus....registerListener........shutdownDiscoveryCode...setupDiscoverySocket....WANPPPConnection:1......WANIPConnection:1.......M-SEARCH * HTTP/1.1..MX: 1..HOST: 239.255.255.250:1900..MAN: "ssdp:discover"..ST: urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s.......239.255.255.250:1900....startDiscovery..init....unregisterListener......handleDiscoveryReply....https://.insertAfter.....checkForDiscoveryResponses......startShutdown...getHead.pump....sanityCheckConfig.......operator[]......createGetCommand........GET %s HTTP/1.1..Connection: close..Host: %s............WANIPConnection:1.......WANPPPConnection:1......<s:Envelope xmlns:s="https://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" s:encodingStyle="https://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">..<s:Body>..<u:%s xmlns:u="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s">..%s</u:%s>..</s:Body>..</s:Envelope>...genUPnPCommand..POST %s HTTP/1.1..HOST: %s..SOAPACTION: "urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s#%s"..CONTENT-TYPE: text/xml; charset="utf-8"..CONTENT-LENGTH: %d....%s.........GetExternalIPAddress....prepareGetExternalAddressRequest........<NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..<NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..<NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..........DeletePortMapping.......prepareRemovePortMappingRequest.<NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..<NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..<NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..........GetSpecificPortMappingEntry.....prepareExistingMappingQueryRequest......setupReadBuffer.      <NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..      <NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..      <NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..      <NewInternalPort>%d</NewInternalPort>..      <NewInternalClient>%s</NewInternalClient>..      <NewEnabled>1</NewEnabled>..      <NewPortMappingDescription>Awesome faceemonwarePortMapping</NewPortMappingDescription>..      <NewLeaseDuration>0</NewLeaseDuration>.......AddPortMapping..prepareCreatePortMappingRequest.pumpUPnPDeviceSend......startShutdown...200 OK..parseMapReply...init....isMappingValid..<NewExternalIPAddress...parseGetExternalAddressReply....>.......</......<NewInternalClient......parseQueryReply.<URLBase........parseDescriptionReply...https://.<controlURL.....pumpUPnPDeviceReceive...</s:Envelope>...pump....findFreePort....receiveAll......sendAll.getBindAddr.....operator[]......operator[]......operator[]......stop....start...operator[]......pump....operator[]......quit....run.....sendIPDiscoveryPacket...getPublicAddress........init....pump....sanityCheckConfig.......getNATType......quit....sendNATTypeDiscoveryPacket......sendForTest3....sendForTest2....sendForTest1....pumpActiveTest..handleResponse..init....receiveReplies..pump....sanityCheckConfig.......setMaxBandwidth.listen..handleRequest...createMap.......init....createMap.......handleReply.....acceptPacket....pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.operator[]......operator[]......cancelProbes....operator[]......probe...operator[]......onNATAddrDiscovery......onNATAddrDiscoveryFailed........getSerializedSize.......getHeaderSize...setData.deserialize.....operator[]......unregisterRealAddr......unregisterAddr..findAddrHandle..operator[]......commonAddrToAddr........addrToCommonAddr........registerListener........unregisterKey...get.....createMap.......contains........registerKey.....initKey.createMap.......createMap.......registerInterceptor.....init....disconnect......updateLocalCommonAddr...connect.sendTo..getStatus.......receiveFrom.....operator[]......onNATAddrDiscoveryFailed........onNATAddrDiscovery......pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.sanityCheckConfig.......verify..calculateSharedKey......sendData........sendTo..sendError.......sendCookieEcho..handleError.....handleCookieAck.handleInitAck...getData.checkCookieValidity.....sendInit........pump....sendCookieAck...sendInitAck.....handleInit......getStatus.......handleCookieEcho........handleData......serialize.......deserialize.....getSerializedSize.......verify..sign....createMap.......setupIntroducers........operator[]......sendKeepAlive...operator[]......init....sendStage2......sendStage1......pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.~bdNATTravClient........updateLocalCommonAddr...quit....receiveFrom.....cancelConnect...connect.setHMAC.getSize.bdHandleAssert..bdLogMessage....operator[]......bdBitBuffer.....append..bdBitBuffer.....writeRangedUInt32.......writeRangedInt32........readRangedUInt32........readDataType....readRangedInt32.writeRangedFloat32......readRangedFloat32.......set.....decrypt.encrypt.init....bdCypher3Des....exportKey.......generateSharedSecret....init....hash....bdHashTiger192..getData.process.bdHMacSHA1......alignedReallocate.......alignedAllocate.getSerializedSize.......getHash.set.....operator[]......calculateHash...bdCommonAddr....operator[]......serialize.......bdCommonAddr....bdCommonAddr....getBriefInfo....operator[]......getHandle.......create..close...create..highBitNumber...rewindBytes.....skipBytes.......removeBuffer....appendBuffer....appendEncodedUInt16.....init....quit....eraseMemory.....alignedDeallocate.......deallocate......bdAlignedOffsetMalloc...deserialize.....deserialize.....getUserKey......serialize.......serialize.......Þ.¾ïÞ.¾ïÞ.¾ïÞ.¾ï........getLicenseKey...serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....getUserID.......getLicenseID....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.............ï½.Þ....quit....init....handleRequestReply......start...finalizeTest....pumpDownloadReceive.....pumpUploadSend..handleFinalizeReply.....pumpFinalize....pumpRequest.....pump....serialize.......deserialize.....startNotifyTask.readBlob........deserialize.....handleResult....readBlob........getStatus.......insertAfter.....getHead.handleTaskReply.handleTaskReply.writeMultipleStats......handleTask......writeArbitratedStats....writeMultipleStats......readString......deserialize.....handleResult....readBlob........readString......handleResult....onDisconnect....onConnectFailed.onConnect.......handleReply.....serialize.......getUsedBlockSize........freeBlock.......removeBuffer....getFreeBlockSize........protectBlock....alignUsedBlock..appendBuffer....pump....send....getMessageToDispatch....bdLobbyConnection.......onDisconnect....getPerformance..getKeyArchive...getTitleUtilities.......getChannelChat..getStorage......getFriends......getTeams........getStats........getMatchMaking..getProfilesManager......connect.getStatus.......connect.onConnect.......bdMaintainUniqueIDList..bdMaintainUniqueStringList......bdWriteIndicesAndValues.bdWriteIndices..parseWriteResponse......handleTask......createMap.......createMap.......createMap.......createMap.......deserializeKeys.deserialize.....serializeKeys...create..operator[]......registerClass...createMessage...readBlob........readString......readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readString......readBlob........readString......readString......deserialize.....recordIP........trackImpression.getTitleStats...getAdUnit.......verifyString....deserialize.....serialize.......createMap.......createMap.......init....operator[]......flush...startShutdown...flushAll........insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.create..receiveAll......peek....getHead.dequeue.insertAfter.....operator[]......getStatus.......handleShutdownComplete..operator[]......handleCookieAck.send....dequeue.bdUnicastConnection.....sendShutdownComplete....insertAfter.....handleShutdownAck.......handleSAck......handleData......sendShutdownAck.handleShutdown..sendShutdown....sendCookieAck...handleCookieEcho........sendCookieEcho..handleInitAck...sendInitAck.....handleInit......receive.sendInit........connect.bdUnicastConnection.....peek....getHead.getDataToSend...operator[]......deserialize.....deserialize.....serializeUnencrypted....serialize.......serialize.......addChunk........insertAfter.....getHead.serialize.......deserialize.....insertAfter.....deserialize.....add.....getDataToSend...getNextToRead...handleAck.......getHead.getDataToSend...add.....insertAfter.....dequeue.peek....getHead.add.....insertAfter.....getHead.getDataToSend...dequeue.peek

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Eboot Does need a fix , bypassing default_mp.self to load in 1.14 servers are No problem but loading up an Older eboot.bin to 1.14 = won't work , i run 1.13 default_mp.self with an older eboot.bin = GSC works but i'm in bypass lobby Because eboot.bin isn't fixed Yet ,

1.13 eboot.elf and 1.14 eboot.elf are HEX identical THE SAME = when re-compile they are totally different = default_mp.self will let you load GSC = eboot.bin will not

update: oke shit , i think i did something

i used 1.14 default_mp.self and 1.14 debug eboot.bin ,
i replaced the patch load codes , i want private match and boom Mod Menu loaded up GSC red dot city 6.7 haters still hate
but i THINK i replaced to much because i end up in bypass lobby's with 1.14 files i'm gonne look back , i think i replaced some version codes aswell if you guys think i used eboot.bin and default_mp.self = i will upload the files and you guys can check yourself in hxd so damn close , 1.14 self 1.14 eboot loads patch_mp.ff but some sort of connection code brings you to bypass lobby stare , You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by shakos ; 04-21-2015 at 09:22 PM. Reason: UPDATED

The following 5 users say thank you to shakos for this useful post:

-Numb, gianluca33, Leo, lutsch1234, SH4UN
04-21-2015, 09:06 PM #20
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by lutsch1234 View Post
Ok if you really wanna do something helpful maybe you could release some Offsets in mw3 shark made a thread with all the gsc functions on mw3 so you Need to call them from a sprx so instead of flaming each other you could release the following Offset : VM_NotifyHook, Scr_AddInt, Scr_AddFloat, Scr_AddString, Scr_AddEntity, Scr_AddVector, SL_ConvertToString and the ClientID

It's not hard to find them just port em from the cod4 pdb or any other cod there posted on simple stuff.
04-21-2015, 10:34 PM #21
lutsch1234
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
It's not hard to find them just port em from the cod4 pdb or any other cod there posted on simple stuff.

I didnt found any of These on mw3
04-22-2015, 05:07 AM #22
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by lutsch1234 View Post
Ok if you really wanna do something helpful maybe you could release some Offsets in mw3 shark made a thread with all the gsc functions on mw3 so you Need to call them from a sprx so instead of flaming each other you could release the following Offset : VM_NotifyHook, Scr_AddInt, Scr_AddFloat, Scr_AddString, Scr_AddEntity, Scr_AddVector, SL_ConvertToString and the ClientID

most of them address's are very easy to find >_>
04-22-2015, 08:46 AM #23
lutsch1234
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Shark View Post
most of them address's are very easy to find >_>

Cant find any of those i look on the function on mw2 then i go for the hex Bytes search them in the mw3 elf but nothing Looks even near as the function from mw2 ? those are 8 Offsets you release over 800 gsc Offsets on every cod so i think you can release 8 more Offsets
04-22-2015, 01:06 PM #24
shakos
Banned
i'm trying to decode defaulmp.elf into C if fails into Python
04-22-2015, 01:19 PM #25
Originally posted by Shark View Post
incorrect... all they did was remove the compiler and made the GSC pre-compiled into the elf if you can find where its pre-compiled and reversed it then you could easily edit it in the elf and use it but that's effort (this is what they do on all the call of duties from mw2 and up, excluding treyarch games so bo1 and bo2.)

Incorrect... Black Ops 2 does have pre-compiled .gsc's Cool Troll
04-22-2015, 01:29 PM #26
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Incorrect... Black Ops 2 does have pre-compiled .gsc's Cool Troll

yea, but it still has the compiler :p
04-22-2015, 01:35 PM #27
Originally posted by shakos View Post
i'm trying to decode defaulmp.elf into C if fails into Python

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Bitwise for this useful post:

Connerg123, xNITEMAREx
04-24-2015, 10:27 AM #28
Wtf what is the utility make 1.11 gsc work on fucking 1.14

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo