06-02-2013, 05:53 AM #1
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ULTIMATE PRIVATE PATCH
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Ok, so I haven't tested this fully and scoped through all the bugs but I know there are some. I have been working on this patch for about 2 months and eventually gave up due to a frustrating error. Well just a week ago i decided to look at it again and fixed the tiny bugs. This patch works in private as I know but I haven't tried it in online servers yet. The bug was that whenever someone connects it laggs horribly. Ok well this patch is unfinished and has a decent amount of options. There are some options that lose menu, but I will fix in the future if all goes well.Well lets get to my first release, not the way i wanted this to go out :p.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Credits:
IELIITEMODZX
xYARDSALEx - For refusing to help me
zFusionzModz
silent_cobra22
Hxrry
Jakes_625
Correy
IVI40A3Fusionz
BlurzGoHard
crazyjc45
Master Ro
CodyBenti
.Choco...
x_DaftVader_x
and anyone else i forgot Smile

Controls:
Crouch and R2 - Open Menu
L3- Close Menu
[] - Select Option

Video By: JustinsExperiance

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

DOWNLOAD PATCH HERE

You must login or register to view this content.

PC VERSION: [url]https://mega.co.nz/#!bNMwXJAT!Hsw17niyxOGJLAg5w6ADdhBSibFluM4mg4ECiP6 GwDU[/url]
Last edited by Devastation ; 06-16-2013 at 08:27 PM.

The following 41 users say thank you to Devastation for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ℳaTiCz, Alex-George-HnM, B o n e, backstop12, Chip ♞, codybenti, Devil, forflah123, HanleyzHD♚, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, ImGsus, ResistTheJamsha, Mango_Knife, Moment, oIvan, Jango, philipeininger, Cmd-X, RuszXMC, Script Kiddie, Shae, Silent Assassin, silentcobra22, sirsmokealotENG, Snake Eyes, SnaY, Taylor, The Kosmic, TheMrGeekyMoDz, ViolentFelon, WhyUMadKid, worrorfight, xFlavez, xNBKxALLxDAYx, xX_mchawk115_Xx, ZerOtObey+RM, zSunriseModz, zZHackzZ

The following user groaned Devastation for this awful post:

ohTrashy
06-02-2013, 08:51 AM #20
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by LeecherAssassin View Post
Looking really nice, like an old school X_DaftVader_X patch. I'll be up for recording it for my channel if someone wants to host it.

:y: thanks
06-02-2013, 09:04 AM #21
here is it :

Last edited by RevConcept ; 06-02-2013 at 09:08 AM. Reason: messed up

The following 2 users say thank you to RevConcept for this useful post:

codybenti, ohTrashy
06-02-2013, 10:09 AM #22
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by 002 View Post
ULTIMATE PRIVATE PATCH
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Ok, so I haven't tested this fully and scoped through all the bugs but I know there are some. I have been working on this patch for about 2 months and eventually gave up due to a frustrating error. Well just a week ago i decided to look at it again and fixed the tiny bugs. This patch works in private as I know but I haven't tried it in online servers yet. The bug was that whenever someone connects it laggs horribly. Ok well this patch is unfinished and has a decent amount of options. There are some options that lose menu, but I will fix in the future if all goes well.Well lets get to my first release, not the way i wanted this to go out :p.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Credits:
IELIITEMODZX
xYARDSALEx
zFusionzModz
silent_cobra22
Hxrry
Jakes_625
Correy
IVI40A3Fusionz
BlurzGoHard
crazyjc45
Master Ro
CodyBenti
.Choco...
and anyone else i forgot Smile

Controls:
Crouch and R2 - Open Menu
L3- Close Menu
[] - Select Option

Old Version By: BlurzGoHard

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

DOWNLOAD PATCH HERE

PC VERSION: You must login or register to view this content.

if this is your idea of unfinished i cant wait to see a full patch good job
06-02-2013, 10:19 AM #23
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Its works. Good job for release.
06-02-2013, 12:15 PM #24
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
you have tested it ?

amm not yet
but i saw the old video
You must login or register to view this content.!
like blurz said
06-02-2013, 03:44 PM #25
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
new Video up thanks to RevConcept

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by forflah123 View Post
if this is your idea of unfinished i cant wait to see a full patch good job

:happycry: thank you mark
06-02-2013, 03:52 PM #26
new Video up thanks to RevConcept

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

:happycry: thank you mark

If you can get this working online and get rid of all the bugs this will for sure be my patch ill be using all the time <3 keep it up
06-02-2013, 03:54 PM #27
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
If you can get this working online and get rid of all the bugs this will for sure be my patch ill be using all the time <3 keep it up

think it works online tho, im not entirely sure. just needs bug fixes. Thanks for the comment :love:
06-02-2013, 04:02 PM #28
think it works online tho, im not entirely sure. just needs bug fixes. Thanks for the comment :love:

You said it freezes when you play online tho :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo