06-02-2013, 05:53 AM #1
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ULTIMATE PRIVATE PATCH
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Ok, so I haven't tested this fully and scoped through all the bugs but I know there are some. I have been working on this patch for about 2 months and eventually gave up due to a frustrating error. Well just a week ago i decided to look at it again and fixed the tiny bugs. This patch works in private as I know but I haven't tried it in online servers yet. The bug was that whenever someone connects it laggs horribly. Ok well this patch is unfinished and has a decent amount of options. There are some options that lose menu, but I will fix in the future if all goes well.Well lets get to my first release, not the way i wanted this to go out :p.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Credits:
IELIITEMODZX
xYARDSALEx - For refusing to help me
zFusionzModz
silent_cobra22
Hxrry
Jakes_625
Correy
IVI40A3Fusionz
BlurzGoHard
crazyjc45
Master Ro
CodyBenti
.Choco...
x_DaftVader_x
and anyone else i forgot Smile

Controls:
Crouch and R2 - Open Menu
L3- Close Menu
[] - Select Option

Video By: JustinsExperiance

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

DOWNLOAD PATCH HERE

You must login or register to view this content.

PC VERSION: [url]https://mega.co.nz/#!bNMwXJAT!Hsw17niyxOGJLAg5w6ADdhBSibFluM4mg4ECiP6 GwDU[/url]
Last edited by Devastation ; 06-16-2013 at 08:27 PM.

The following 41 users say thank you to Devastation for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ℳaTiCz, Alex-George-HnM, B o n e, backstop12, Chip ♞, codybenti, Devil, forflah123, HanleyzHD♚, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, ImGsus, ResistTheJamsha, Mango_Knife, Moment, oIvan, Jango, philipeininger, Cmd-X, RuszXMC, Script Kiddie, Shae, Silent Assassin, silentcobra22, sirsmokealotENG, Snake Eyes, SnaY, Taylor, The Kosmic, TheMrGeekyMoDz, ViolentFelon, WhyUMadKid, worrorfight, xFlavez, xNBKxALLxDAYx, xX_mchawk115_Xx, ZerOtObey+RM, zSunriseModz, zZHackzZ

The following user groaned Devastation for this awful post:

ohTrashy
06-02-2013, 04:16 PM #29
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
You said it freezes when you play online tho :p

that was the frustrating error that I had i fixed it now tho
06-02-2013, 04:20 PM #30
Originally posted by 002 View Post
that was the frustrating error that I had i fixed it now tho

So it fully works online now?
06-02-2013, 04:38 PM #31
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
So it fully works online now?

yes sir Smile
06-02-2013, 04:43 PM #32
Jango
I love my kitteh
Well, it isn't private no more.
06-02-2013, 04:56 PM #33
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Jango View Post
Well, it isn't private no more.

like IVI40A3Fusionz its not an Unreleased patch anymore :P
06-02-2013, 05:01 PM #34
Jango
I love my kitteh
like IVI40A3Fusionz its not an Unreleased patch anymore :P

Also you should add options to the player menu. Like godmode, invisibility, ufo mode, wasted, etc. I personally like messing with people in my match and see their reactions.

Like the other day I gave this trick shotter aimbot and he got a feed and him and his friend were freaking out. It was awesome.

The following 2 users say thank you to Jango for this useful post:

Devastation, Script Kiddie
06-02-2013, 05:19 PM #35
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Jango View Post
Also you should add options to the player menu. Like godmode, invisibility, ufo mode, wasted, etc. I personally like messing with people in my match and see their reactions.

Like the other day I gave this trick shotter aimbot and he got a feed and him and his friend were freaking out. It was awesome.

ok I will in my Update #2 thanks for the feedback

The following user thanked Devastation for this useful post:

Jango
06-02-2013, 05:25 PM #36
ZerOtObey+RM
Bounty hunter
ULTIMATE PRIVATE PATCH
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Ok, so I haven't tested this fully and scoped through all the bugs but I know there are some. I have been working on this patch for about 2 months and eventually gave up due to a frustrating error. Well just a week ago i decided to look at it again and fixed the tiny bugs. This patch works in private as I know but I haven't tried it in online servers yet. The bug was that whenever someone connects it laggs horribly. Ok well this patch is unfinished and has a decent amount of options. There are some options that lose menu, but I will fix in the future if all goes well.Well lets get to my first release, not the way i wanted this to go out :p.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Credits:
IELIITEMODZX
xYARDSALEx
zFusionzModz
silent_cobra22
Hxrry
Jakes_625
Correy
IVI40A3Fusionz
BlurzGoHard
crazyjc45
Master Ro
CodyBenti
.Choco...
and anyone else i forgot Smile

Controls:
Crouch and R2 - Open Menu
L3- Close Menu
[] - Select Option

Video By: RevConcept

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

DOWNLOAD PATCH HERE

You must login or register to view this content.

PC VERSION: [url]https://mega.co.nz/#!bNMwXJAT!Hsw17niyxOGJLAg5w6ADdhBSibFluM4mg4ECiP6 GwDU[/url]

Good Job Bro.
06-02-2013, 05:38 PM #37
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by RM View Post
Good Job Bro.

thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo