06-02-2013, 05:53 AM #1
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ULTIMATE PRIVATE PATCH
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Ok, so I haven't tested this fully and scoped through all the bugs but I know there are some. I have been working on this patch for about 2 months and eventually gave up due to a frustrating error. Well just a week ago i decided to look at it again and fixed the tiny bugs. This patch works in private as I know but I haven't tried it in online servers yet. The bug was that whenever someone connects it laggs horribly. Ok well this patch is unfinished and has a decent amount of options. There are some options that lose menu, but I will fix in the future if all goes well.Well lets get to my first release, not the way i wanted this to go out :p.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Credits:
IELIITEMODZX
xYARDSALEx - For refusing to help me
zFusionzModz
silent_cobra22
Hxrry
Jakes_625
Correy
IVI40A3Fusionz
BlurzGoHard
crazyjc45
Master Ro
CodyBenti
.Choco...
x_DaftVader_x
and anyone else i forgot Smile

Controls:
Crouch and R2 - Open Menu
L3- Close Menu
[] - Select Option

Video By: JustinsExperiance

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

DOWNLOAD PATCH HERE

You must login or register to view this content.

PC VERSION: [url]https://mega.co.nz/#!bNMwXJAT!Hsw17niyxOGJLAg5w6ADdhBSibFluM4mg4ECiP6 GwDU[/url]
Last edited by Devastation ; 06-16-2013 at 08:27 PM.

The following 41 users say thank you to Devastation for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ℳaTiCz, Alex-George-HnM, B o n e, backstop12, Chip ♞, codybenti, Devil, forflah123, HanleyzHD♚, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, ImGsus, ResistTheJamsha, Mango_Knife, Moment, oIvan, Jango, philipeininger, Cmd-X, RuszXMC, Script Kiddie, Shae, Silent Assassin, silentcobra22, sirsmokealotENG, Snake Eyes, SnaY, Taylor, The Kosmic, TheMrGeekyMoDz, ViolentFelon, WhyUMadKid, worrorfight, xFlavez, xNBKxALLxDAYx, xX_mchawk115_Xx, ZerOtObey+RM, zSunriseModz, zZHackzZ

The following user groaned Devastation for this awful post:

ohTrashy
06-03-2013, 03:57 PM #47
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
I saw your sneak peak video and that is a nice clean looking menu.
Just wondering if you really want the menu on the left side because everytime you open the menu you have to turn off the compass.
Also everyone in the match will know you opened your menu because there compass will disappear.

never thought about the everyone in the match part Winky Winky ill look into it more as it is a beta stage. Ill take your advice into this Smile
06-03-2013, 05:38 PM #48
Originally posted by 002 View Post
never thought about the everyone in the match part Winky Winky ill look into it more as it is a beta stage. Ill take your advice into this Smile

I can't believe I forgot about this. Just use this to turn off your compass and it won't effect everyone else.
self setclientdvar("compassSize",0.001);
Now no one will know you opened your menu!!!

The following user thanked codybenti for this useful post:

Devastation
06-03-2013, 07:39 PM #49
Originally posted by 002 View Post

You should remove some of the patches you have in there and replace em with some better updated ones and add the rest of the mods in the main mod menu Smile
06-03-2013, 10:02 PM #50
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
You should remove some of the patches you have in there and replace em with some better updated ones and add the rest of the mods in the main mod menu Smile

will do in this upcoming patch thanks for the advice :y:
06-04-2013, 08:27 AM #51
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by Bookworm View Post
ULTIMATE PRIVATE PATCH
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Ok, so I haven't tested this fully and scoped through all the bugs but I know there are some. I have been working on this patch for about 2 months and eventually gave up due to a frustrating error. Well just a week ago i decided to look at it again and fixed the tiny bugs. This patch works in private as I know but I haven't tried it in online servers yet. The bug was that whenever someone connects it laggs horribly. Ok well this patch is unfinished and has a decent amount of options. There are some options that lose menu, but I will fix in the future if all goes well.Well lets get to my first release, not the way i wanted this to go out :p.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Credits:
IELIITEMODZX
xYARDSALEx
zFusionzModz
silent_cobra22
Hxrry
Jakes_625
Correy
IVI40A3Fusionz
BlurzGoHard
crazyjc45
Master Ro
CodyBenti
.Choco...

Controls:
L3- Close Menu
[] - Select Option

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

DOWNLOAD PATCH HERE

PC VERSION: [url]https://mega.co.nz/#!bNMwXJAT!Hsw17niyxOGJLAg5w6ADdhBSibFluM4mg4ECiP6 GwDU[/url]

Video come up
SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
06-04-2013, 12:07 PM #52
Originally posted by Bookworm View Post
will do in this upcoming patch thanks for the advice :y:

Alright cant wait Smile

The following user thanked SneakyJewTheScammer for this useful post:

zSunriseModz
06-05-2013, 11:10 PM #53
Originally posted by westToasted. View Post
ULTIMATE PRIVATE PATCH

Credits:
IELIITEMODZX
xYARDSALEx
zFusionzModz
silent_cobra22
Hxrry
Jakes_625
Correy
IVI40A3Fusionz
BlurzGoHard
crazyjc45
Master Ro
CodyBenti
.Choco...

Controls:
L3- Close Menu
[] - Select Option

DOWNLOAD PATCH HERE

Would you be able to tell me when you have fully added everything? just so I don't need to redownload again and data transfer lol and when you fixed the The bug whenever someone connects it lags horribly
06-06-2013, 12:38 AM #54
ahosli
I am error
its a good patch im ready for it to be finished
06-06-2013, 01:23 AM #55
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
Would you be able to tell me when you have fully added everything? just so I don't need to redownload again and data transfer lol and when you fixed the The bug whenever someone connects it lags horribly

the bug has been fixed since i released lmao i just said that because that was the delay on my release :P

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by ahosli View Post
its a good patch im ready for it to be finished

i am too i got some big plans for release Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo