06-02-2013, 05:53 AM #1
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ULTIMATE PRIVATE PATCH
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Ok, so I haven't tested this fully and scoped through all the bugs but I know there are some. I have been working on this patch for about 2 months and eventually gave up due to a frustrating error. Well just a week ago i decided to look at it again and fixed the tiny bugs. This patch works in private as I know but I haven't tried it in online servers yet. The bug was that whenever someone connects it laggs horribly. Ok well this patch is unfinished and has a decent amount of options. There are some options that lose menu, but I will fix in the future if all goes well.Well lets get to my first release, not the way i wanted this to go out :p.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Credits:
IELIITEMODZX
xYARDSALEx - For refusing to help me
zFusionzModz
silent_cobra22
Hxrry
Jakes_625
Correy
IVI40A3Fusionz
BlurzGoHard
crazyjc45
Master Ro
CodyBenti
.Choco...
x_DaftVader_x
and anyone else i forgot Smile

Controls:
Crouch and R2 - Open Menu
L3- Close Menu
[] - Select Option

Video By: JustinsExperiance

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

DOWNLOAD PATCH HERE

You must login or register to view this content.

PC VERSION: [url]https://mega.co.nz/#!bNMwXJAT!Hsw17niyxOGJLAg5w6ADdhBSibFluM4mg4ECiP6 GwDU[/url]
Last edited by Devastation ; 06-16-2013 at 08:27 PM.

The following 41 users say thank you to Devastation for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ℳaTiCz, Alex-George-HnM, B o n e, backstop12, Chip ♞, codybenti, Devil, forflah123, HanleyzHD♚, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, ImGsus, ResistTheJamsha, Mango_Knife, Moment, oIvan, Jango, philipeininger, Cmd-X, RuszXMC, Script Kiddie, Shae, Silent Assassin, silentcobra22, sirsmokealotENG, Snake Eyes, SnaY, Taylor, The Kosmic, TheMrGeekyMoDz, ViolentFelon, WhyUMadKid, worrorfight, xFlavez, xNBKxALLxDAYx, xX_mchawk115_Xx, ZerOtObey+RM, zSunriseModz, zZHackzZ

The following user groaned Devastation for this awful post:

ohTrashy
06-13-2013, 11:53 PM #74
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
He's working on a new COD4 patch. It looks pritty good.

I'm debating on weather or not to just data transfer now or wait for his patch. Do you have a link to his new patch? like a preview video
06-14-2013, 04:53 AM #75
Originally posted by westToasted. View Post
ULTIMATE PRIVATE PATCH
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Ok, so I haven't tested this fully and scoped through all the bugs but I know there are some. I have been working on this patch for about 2 months and eventually gave up due to a frustrating error. Well just a week ago i decided to look at it again and fixed the tiny bugs. This patch works in private as I know but I haven't tried it in online servers yet. The bug was that whenever someone connects it laggs horribly. Ok well this patch is unfinished and has a decent amount of options. There are some options that lose menu, but I will fix in the future if all goes well.Well lets get to my first release, not the way i wanted this to go out :p.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Credits:
IELIITEMODZX
xYARDSALEx - For refusing to help me
zFusionzModz
silent_cobra22
Hxrry
Jakes_625
Correy
IVI40A3Fusionz
BlurzGoHard
crazyjc45
Master Ro
CodyBenti
.Choco...
and anyone else i forgot Smile

Controls:
Crouch and R2 - Open Menu
L3- Close Menu
[] - Select Option

Video By: JustinsExperiance

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

DOWNLOAD PATCH HERE

You must login or register to view this content.

PC VERSION: [url]https://mega.co.nz/#!bNMwXJAT!Hsw17niyxOGJLAg5w6ADdhBSibFluM4mg4ECiP6 GwDU[/url]

Awesome looking patch 10/10 would bang lol not really. but going to test... and what's the song name??
06-14-2013, 03:26 PM #76
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
I'm debating on weather or not to just data transfer now or wait for his patch. Do you have a link to his new patch? like a preview video

its a good patch, testing it out first see if you like it. My Soooo Perfect wont be coming for a while because im making new stuff into cod4 and trying to make it the best as I possibly can.
06-14-2013, 04:10 PM #77
Originally posted by westToasted. View Post
its a good patch, testing it out first see if you like it. My Soooo Perfect wont be coming for a while because im making new stuff into cod4 and trying to make it the best as I possibly can.

Yes its not bad just it doesn't have the basic functions in it like you haven't added the function for the mod ufo mode says this function has not been added yet
Last edited by SneakyJewTheScammer ; 06-14-2013 at 04:33 PM.
06-16-2013, 07:04 PM #78
RuszXMC
Do a barrel roll!
Nice patch, Allan, too bad you didn't finish.
06-17-2013, 02:20 AM #79
SeanVII
Little One
good job man Smile
06-17-2013, 04:39 PM #80
imTheRev
Pokemon Trainer
nice patch
07-05-2013, 04:18 AM #81
HosterModz_
Climbing up the ladder
fix ur Download Retard! lol Smile
07-05-2013, 04:37 AM #82
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by RANEKS View Post
did you like it , or it wasn't what you have expected

Originally posted by HosterModz
fix ur Download Retard! lol Smile

my download seems to be working fine from checking. sorry if you have been having problems. I will fix it when I have the chance. Thanks for the feedback!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo