08-13-2010, 11:25 PM #1
Jayy
Forever in debt to Jim and ENZO-F#
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

After Gamestop released a bit of information about zombies Call Of Duty:Black Ops community manager has just released that there will be zombies in Call Of Duty:Black Ops, They announced that all four Call Of Duty:WaW zombie maps will be brought back as a callback maps, They announced this as all the rumours was annoying them. There exact words was

"All 4 existing CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!"

Will they be the exact same maps ? or will they be edited so they are up to date with Black Ops ?

Please comment and vent your feelings about Zombies being announced.
Black Ops will be released on November the 9th 2010,
Last edited by Jayy ; 08-13-2010 at 11:39 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Jayy for this useful post:

3arc, Atomsk, battman411, chris2k7sears, Como, Cryptic, Da Only OG, helpmeoprah, INSURRECTION1ST, IvanTheTerrible, IvanTheTerrible, KRFacct, M_OK, Newfie, Nuke, Spaz-, Steve, Strikers, SuperYuper, t0asty, Venom, xSKeLZoR
08-14-2010, 01:49 AM #38
Default Avatar
grady88
Ok.... I dont get it.

It says the maps were reworked for Black Ops, so does that mean everything is the same it just looks different?

Or are these maps actually going to include all of Black Ops weaponry/perks/etc. So far we have confirmed the old maps are returning, but why pay money for something I already have if the only difference is appearance?

I am a huge zombie fan, but something about running around on the old maps doesnt appeal to me.....I can do that now, without Black Ops and another 80 dollars.

On a lighter note, this basically guarantees that zombies is not done and they have new maps finished or in the works. Is it just me, or do game developers/producers have a mental illness that prevents them from making educated decisions.

5 new zombie maps with all the new things Black Ops has to offer, and id have paid 120 for the game. This is making me question not only whether I want to pay the extra 20, but if I want the game at all. If this is all they have to offer from a zombie stand point, the world may as well end tomorrow.

Guess we have to wait and see
08-14-2010, 01:50 AM #39
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
so we have to buy the hardened edition? shit
08-14-2010, 01:56 AM #40
Default Avatar
grady88
Originally posted by Rambodian View Post
so we have to buy the hardened edition? shit

I personally am not buying or pre ordering shit until they clarify whether or not this is new content, or just old content with better graphics.

These people are cheap skates. Release a full zombie game, I GUARANTEE is does better than Black Ops....and has more players online for years to come. Who gives a shit about Black Ops MP if there isnt zombies to play once MP pisses you off
08-14-2010, 02:30 AM #41
CBot
Brute
No zombies in regular Black Ops?
Last edited by CBot ; 08-14-2010 at 02:36 AM.
08-14-2010, 02:31 AM #42
Default Avatar
DevouR
Originally posted by Jayy View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

After Gamestop released a bit of information about zombies Call Of Duty:Black Ops community manager has just released that there will be zombies in Call Of Duty:Black Ops, They announced that all four Call Of Duty:WaW zombie maps will be brought back as a callback maps, They announced this as all the rumours was annoying them. There exact words was

"All 4 existing CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!"

Will they be the exact same maps ? or will they be edited so they are up to date with Black Ops ?

Please comment and vent your feelings about Zombies being announced.
Black Ops will be released on November the 9th 2010,

Thank you for proving that ****ing hater wrong. +ReP and a nomination is coming your way my friend!
08-14-2010, 02:52 AM #43
Steve
Ex-News Staff
M16 + Zombies = Domination. I know if they have the M16 & other things like that I will be bound to be ****ing shit up real good! Cool Man (aka Tustin) lol :y: Thanks for the confirmation I may go pre-order tomorrow
08-14-2010, 02:58 AM #44
Naruto
Dark Knight
They fail if they use the same maps. lol
08-14-2010, 03:36 AM #45
Yanni
Desmond
Got a call from EB Games (place I preordered COD BO from) and they told me I get the hardened edition of BO for the same price that they have the normal one :carling:
08-14-2010, 03:55 AM #46
this game is going to be BEAST. plus im lovin the graphics already Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo