08-13-2010, 11:25 PM #1
Jayy
Forever in debt to Jim and ENZO-F#
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

After Gamestop released a bit of information about zombies Call Of Duty:Black Ops community manager has just released that there will be zombies in Call Of Duty:Black Ops, They announced that all four Call Of Duty:WaW zombie maps will be brought back as a callback maps, They announced this as all the rumours was annoying them. There exact words was

"All 4 existing CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!"

Will they be the exact same maps ? or will they be edited so they are up to date with Black Ops ?

Please comment and vent your feelings about Zombies being announced.
Black Ops will be released on November the 9th 2010,
Last edited by Jayy ; 08-13-2010 at 11:39 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Jayy for this useful post:

3arc, Atomsk, battman411, chris2k7sears, Como, Cryptic, Da Only OG, helpmeoprah, INSURRECTION1ST, IvanTheTerrible, IvanTheTerrible, KRFacct, M_OK, Newfie, Nuke, Spaz-, Steve, Strikers, SuperYuper, t0asty, Venom, xSKeLZoR
08-14-2010, 04:17 AM #47
TheBryant
Space Ninja
Originally posted by MustyX View Post
So they are saying people who get the normal Black Ops won't get Zombies.

NO!
The normal BO will have Zombies and new different maps of it's own. The WAW maps are DLC.
08-14-2010, 07:37 AM #48
ThereThatGuy
Porkey The Pig Is My Nigg
Originally posted by MustyX View Post
So they are saying people who get the normal Black Ops won't get Zombies.

Yes, The hardened Includes 4 extra Co-Op maps: Zombie.

Sucks cuz i would be paying for the same maps again!
08-14-2010, 08:03 AM #49
xProblematic
Pokemon Trainer
Zombie or no Zombies?
08-14-2010, 08:42 AM #50
Sooo spending an extra £20 and getting the hardened edition PREORDRED! =D
08-14-2010, 10:56 AM #51
dermot
Bounty hunter
So there will be Black Ops Zombies MapS
If there sint...That suks
08-14-2010, 11:52 AM #52
AgentDragonPig
BLoODz-DrAgOn
IMO, wt there gonna do is kinda simple... The WAW DLC will be on the PSN store. When u buy the hardened edition, u get a little card to claim the DLC for "free" from the PSN store. If u buy normal then ud have to buy it for... Idk... $20? Just My Opinion. Wt do u guys think???
08-14-2010, 12:28 PM #53
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
Not that everybody knew it already..
08-14-2010, 02:31 PM #54
julzpr
Gobble
I think wow zombie maps will be available in this editions as a bundle wich u will be paying less for them if u buy in advance in the hardened/prestige editions, also i think i saw in a flyer of this that maps will have like $15 value , so i guess it will be available fror everybody thu the repective markets.

Also i hope they do some special gameplay with these maps like they did with Mw2 maps aditions(cross my fingers for teleporting tru maps in certain levels)

and i guess these old maps will be an adition besides the new maps in Cod Bo (area 51 Baby!!)
08-14-2010, 04:30 PM #55
-Smurf-
Are you high?
Originally posted by AgentDragonPig View Post
IMO, wt there gonna do is kinda simple... The WAW DLC will be on the PSN store. When u buy the hardened edition, u get a little card to claim the DLC for "free" from the PSN store. If u buy normal then ud have to buy it for... Idk... $20? Just My Opinion. Wt do u guys think???

yeah i agree.

i think it might be like the call of duty 1 add-on that you got with the Mw2 hardened addition, completely seperate to the whole game. although i hope that it won't be like that. overall i'm slightly disappointed that they haven't managed to come up with anything completely new, although hopefully they've got something up their sleaves that they haven't revealed yet, like a whole different type of zombie, that actually relates to the game =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo