08-13-2010, 11:25 PM #1
Jayy
Forever in debt to Jim and ENZO-F#
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

After Gamestop released a bit of information about zombies Call Of Duty:Black Ops community manager has just released that there will be zombies in Call Of Duty:Black Ops, They announced that all four Call Of Duty:WaW zombie maps will be brought back as a callback maps, They announced this as all the rumours was annoying them. There exact words was

"All 4 existing CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!"

Will they be the exact same maps ? or will they be edited so they are up to date with Black Ops ?

Please comment and vent your feelings about Zombies being announced.
Black Ops will be released on November the 9th 2010,
Last edited by Jayy ; 08-13-2010 at 11:39 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Jayy for this useful post:

3arc, Atomsk, battman411, chris2k7sears, Como, Cryptic, Da Only OG, helpmeoprah, INSURRECTION1ST, IvanTheTerrible, IvanTheTerrible, KRFacct, M_OK, Newfie, Nuke, Spaz-, Steve, Strikers, SuperYuper, t0asty, Venom, xSKeLZoR
08-14-2010, 04:30 PM #56
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
So do i HAVE to buy this edition to get the maps? or can i get them off marketplace?
08-14-2010, 04:37 PM #57
-Smurf-
Are you high?
Originally posted by Cpt.Slow View Post
So do i HAVE to buy this edition to get the maps? or can i get them off marketplace?

i don't think it's been confirmed yet :/
08-14-2010, 07:04 PM #58
I doubt it will be nazi's wilth the EXACT same story and EXACT same weapons, I think it will be the maps, But differnt zombies, ONLY the maps will be the same, I guarntee you guys that
08-14-2010, 07:15 PM #59
-Smurf-
Are you high?
Originally posted by Rain View Post
I doubt it will be nazi's wilth the EXACT same story and EXACT same weapons, I think it will be the maps, But differnt zombies, ONLY the maps will be the same, I guarntee you guys that

even though it says nazi zombies and the picture has a nazi zombie in it ?
08-14-2010, 07:39 PM #60
Fionn
Banned
Sooo Poor people won't get Zombies?
Guess i'm not getting zombies then :cry:
08-14-2010, 07:51 PM #61
Originally posted by Smurf
even though it says nazi zombies and the picture has a nazi zombie in it ?

I never saw a picture of a NAZI zombie, And he only said that CODWAW zombie MAPS and ZOMBIES, Never said nazis.
08-14-2010, 07:54 PM #62
-Smurf-
Are you high?
Originally posted by Rain View Post
I never saw a picture of a NAZI zombie, And he only said that CODWAW zombie MAPS and ZOMBIES, Never said nazis.

look at the other thread Facepalm
08-14-2010, 09:04 PM #63
woot i been looking at hardend and prestige editons so if i get a rep star be4 black ops ima mod it for free and first 50 people gets in no doubt
08-14-2010, 10:02 PM #64
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
WOOOOOO Can't wait.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo