08-13-2010, 11:25 PM #1
Jayy
Forever in debt to Jim and ENZO-F#
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

After Gamestop released a bit of information about zombies Call Of Duty:Black Ops community manager has just released that there will be zombies in Call Of Duty:Black Ops, They announced that all four Call Of Duty:WaW zombie maps will be brought back as a callback maps, They announced this as all the rumours was annoying them. There exact words was

"All 4 existing CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!"

Will they be the exact same maps ? or will they be edited so they are up to date with Black Ops ?

Please comment and vent your feelings about Zombies being announced.
Black Ops will be released on November the 9th 2010,
Last edited by Jayy ; 08-13-2010 at 11:39 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Jayy for this useful post:

3arc, Atomsk, battman411, chris2k7sears, Como, Cryptic, Da Only OG, helpmeoprah, INSURRECTION1ST, IvanTheTerrible, IvanTheTerrible, KRFacct, M_OK, Newfie, Nuke, Spaz-, Steve, Strikers, SuperYuper, t0asty, Venom, xSKeLZoR
08-16-2010, 07:34 AM #74
BULSHITT..WHY AM I GONNA HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR HARDEND TO GET ZOMBIE MAP PACKS PORTED WHEN IVE ALREADY BOUGHT ALL 3 MAP PACKS NOW I HAVE TO GIVE THEM EXTRA JUST TO GET THEM BACK Number one there should already be a new map pack for black ops i am tired of the same shit..if there gonna keep it the same at least use the new guns for the maps and put some bloody kill streaks in there first kill 40 streak like sentry gun...60 like pavelow 100 somthing really special these are just examples...but all in all i think we may be dissapointed with this black ops offering lads.
08-16-2010, 09:51 AM #75
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
Originally posted by Smurf
look at the other thread Facepalm

the other guy is right read what the OFFICIAL guy says it doesnt say nazi zombies Facepalm
08-16-2010, 10:35 AM #76
Gaia
Former Staff
Originally posted by another user
Will they be the exact same maps ? or will they be edited so they are up to date with Black Ops ?

Umm.... They just said same map, and when you mean edited, it still the same map isn't it? not to sound mean though :p just saying, but really glad to know that there is zombies
08-16-2010, 07:12 PM #77
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Already pre-ordered my Hardened Edition. I wonder if it will be Nazi's or Viet's that will be the zombies.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo