01-15-2011, 09:32 PM #1
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys here is the Fallout New Vegas .PKG, People have had a lot of trouble getting this to work so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

**UPDATE - Forgot the param.sfo file here it is - You must login or register to view this content.

Credits go to BoTGoD over at psx-scene for this XD

**NOTE - THIS WORKS WITH BOTH EU AND US VERSIONS OF THE GAME

**Instructions on how to install:

1. Copy just the data folder from your USRDIR Fallout New Vegas backup to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder (not usrdir folder and dont copy EBOOT.BIN =P)

2. Copy PARAM.SFO in archive to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder

3. Copy FALLOUT.ini from dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000/USRDIR to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 so there is 2 copies of it, 1 in usrdir one in root folder.

4. Restart PS3

5. Run game, you may or may not get an error here. If you do, run game again.

ENJOY XD
Last edited by Legend_Armour_ ; 01-16-2011 at 08:27 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

Asmel, chandi21, dmn, emsp, eric15, iP4Y, itachi23, Nolzad0, o_O-MiCk-O_o, ProtoHype
01-15-2011, 09:37 PM #2
Brentdevent
I defeated!
Thanks man ! u save my life :p lol
01-15-2011, 09:44 PM #3
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
i know lol, spent 3 days to get this to finaly work XD

The following 2 users say thank you to Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

E-Virus, Nolzad0
01-15-2011, 09:49 PM #4
TairyHesticles
Add Me on PSN/X-Box Live!
Originally posted by Legend
i know lol, spent 3 days to get this to finaly work XD

I try to ftp and it starts and says transferring then timed out. Help?
01-15-2011, 09:53 PM #5
Drug Dealer
THE DEALER
So... you download the game from somewhere else separately, correct? What are all the steps to doing this? Or can you please link me to a topic with a tutorial.. sorry I'm new at this.
01-15-2011, 09:58 PM #6
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by TairyHesticles View Post
I try to ftp and it starts and says transferring then timed out. Help?

have you tried closing then re-opening the ftp, also what ftp you use?

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by Drug
So... you download the game from somewhere else separately, correct? What are all the steps to doing this? Or can you please link me to a topic with a tutorial.. sorry I'm new at this.

yeah you can download the game or just use your disk game to backup, either will work. steps to installing this game? or to patch the eboots etc.

The following user thanked Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

Drug Dealer
01-15-2011, 09:58 PM #7
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by Drug

yeah you can download the game or just use your disk game to backup, either will work. steps to installing this game? or to patch the eboots etc.
01-15-2011, 10:04 PM #8
sAmIzErE
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Legend

so i have nv disk what do i do ? do i need pkg ? help.
01-15-2011, 10:07 PM #9
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by sAmIzErE View Post
so i have nv disk what do i do ? do i need pkg ? help.

if you have no disk you will have to obtain the game from some source or other once you have this you need to save it to your hdd then install the instructions
01-15-2011, 10:09 PM #10
Brentdevent
I defeated!
i got a problem when i start the game its says i dont have enough space ! but i have 32 gig left ! and he needs only 12 mb help me plzz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo