01-15-2011, 09:32 PM #1
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys here is the Fallout New Vegas .PKG, People have had a lot of trouble getting this to work so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

**UPDATE - Forgot the param.sfo file here it is - You must login or register to view this content.

Credits go to BoTGoD over at psx-scene for this XD

**NOTE - THIS WORKS WITH BOTH EU AND US VERSIONS OF THE GAME

**Instructions on how to install:

1. Copy just the data folder from your USRDIR Fallout New Vegas backup to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder (not usrdir folder and dont copy EBOOT.BIN =P)

2. Copy PARAM.SFO in archive to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder

3. Copy FALLOUT.ini from dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000/USRDIR to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 so there is 2 copies of it, 1 in usrdir one in root folder.

4. Restart PS3

5. Run game, you may or may not get an error here. If you do, run game again.

ENJOY XD
Last edited by Legend_Armour_ ; 01-16-2011 at 08:27 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

Asmel, chandi21, dmn, emsp, eric15, iP4Y, itachi23, Nolzad0, o_O-MiCk-O_o, ProtoHype
01-25-2011, 07:40 AM #137
Is there any way to apply the version 1.02 update? Because the folder is named FONV30000 and not BLUS30500, I can't install the patch the regular way with the ps .pkg. Is there a way I can copy the files made by the .pkg and copy them to my game backup??
01-27-2011, 11:17 AM #138
ok ima explai this to everyone!! you dont need the actual game STOP ASKING ABOUT IT JUST DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE PIRATEBAY GEEZ 2ND READ HIS TUT VERY WELL IMESSED UP IN DATA PART ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO GO INSIDE THE USDIR FOLDER MAKE SURE U HVE 2 FALLOUT.INI ONE IN THE ROOT AND ANOTHER INSIDE THE USDIR ITS REALLY SIMPLE GUYS DAMN DONT BREAK YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!

THE UPDATE PATCH WILL INSTALL BY ITSELF JUST AS SOON AS U START THE GAME

The following user thanked ILovePie24!! for this useful post:

Legend_Armour_
01-27-2011, 05:12 PM #139
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by romeo24 View Post
ok ima explai this to everyone!! You dont need the actual game stop asking about it just download it from the piratebay geez 2nd read his tut very well imessed up in data part its not supposed to go inside the usdir folder make sure u hve 2 fallout.ini one in the root and another inside the usdir its really simple guys damn dont break your head!!!!!!!

The update patch will install by itself just as soon as u start the game

thankyou someone who knows what there talking about!

The following user thanked Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

ILovePie24!!
01-27-2011, 05:21 PM #140
Originally posted by Legend
thankyou someone who knows what there talking about!

like its so anoying the obvious question just like shut up and tryif it didnt work read his tut again and maybe check if u missed something geez its not that hard like its pretty much drag and droping but brah do you think u can get smeone to fix spiderman shattered diension i have the game but for sum reasn it wont boot it sends me right back to the xmb is there anythign i could do??
01-27-2011, 07:23 PM #141
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by Romeo24 View Post
like its so anoying the obvious question just like shut up and tryif it didnt work read his tut again and maybe check if u missed something geez its not that hard like its pretty much drag and droping but brah do you think u can get smeone to fix spiderman shattered diension i have the game but for sum reasn it wont boot it sends me right back to the xmb is there anythign i could do??

yeah what backup manager are you using and what cfw are you using it on?
01-28-2011, 01:51 AM #142
Originally posted by Romeo24 View Post

THE UPDATE PATCH WILL INSTALL BY ITSELF JUST AS SOON AS U START THE GAME

Are you sure about this? The game still says version 1.00 on the XMB and there's no update data in the game data utility
01-28-2011, 06:06 AM #143
Originally posted by Legend
yeah what backup manager are you using and what cfw are you using it on?

i dont use any backup manager i play straght of the xmb bro lol i learn this tatic its pretty good that way u dont have to load your games of any backup manager beside i dont even no how to use them lolsz XD also im on geohotsz cfw 3.55

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Originally posted by ynotony View Post
Are you sure about this? The game still says version 1.00 on the XMB and there's no update data in the game data utility

how you going to tell me if im sure when im playing the game as we speak and yes you could modd it becasue i have done ah couple of mods to it like the cheat machine thingyduffle bag speed etc its pretty awesme make the game more fun and less harder
01-31-2011, 04:37 AM #144
HtD
Dark Knight
Wow you have some serious patient with these nubs lol. I got it to work finally without disc with your help. Glad i wasnt forced to bother you because you sure had a job here lol. Thanks again, i repped ya.
01-31-2011, 08:02 PM #145
NGU_MVRz
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo