01-15-2011, 09:32 PM #1
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys here is the Fallout New Vegas .PKG, People have had a lot of trouble getting this to work so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

**UPDATE - Forgot the param.sfo file here it is - You must login or register to view this content.

Credits go to BoTGoD over at psx-scene for this XD

**NOTE - THIS WORKS WITH BOTH EU AND US VERSIONS OF THE GAME

**Instructions on how to install:

1. Copy just the data folder from your USRDIR Fallout New Vegas backup to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder (not usrdir folder and dont copy EBOOT.BIN =P)

2. Copy PARAM.SFO in archive to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder

3. Copy FALLOUT.ini from dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000/USRDIR to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 so there is 2 copies of it, 1 in usrdir one in root folder.

4. Restart PS3

5. Run game, you may or may not get an error here. If you do, run game again.

ENJOY XD
Last edited by Legend_Armour_ ; 01-16-2011 at 08:27 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

Asmel, chandi21, dmn, emsp, eric15, iP4Y, itachi23, Nolzad0, o_O-MiCk-O_o, ProtoHype
01-16-2011, 08:25 PM #92
-GLaDOS-
Having fun, With Science.
Originally posted by Legend
Ok first up if you have an external HDD this will be a lot easier just save it to EX HDD and plug in ps3, then copy over the data folder from your EX HDD to dev_hdd0/game/FONV30000 using comgenie's awsome file manager

Ok FTP, copy over you data folder to hdd0/game/FONV30000 this will take about 5-6 hours, also copy fallout.ini to to the same folder so you have two copy's of it 1 in USRDIR and 1 in dev_hdd0/game/FONV30000

**YOU DON'T COPY DATA TO USRDIR

So you want the Data folder to bin in HDD0/GAME/FONV30000
Leaving Eboot.bin and Fallout.INI in the USRDIR?
So it goes like
FONV30000
-TROPHY
-USRDIR
-------EBOOT.BIN
------Fallout.INI
-DATA
Fallout.INI
PARAM
ect
ect.?
01-16-2011, 08:30 PM #93
MikeyCapp
Vault dweller
ohhh wtf :L ohh ok
01-16-2011, 08:32 PM #94
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by Ryoazza View Post
So you want the Data folder to bin in HDD0/GAME/FONV30000
Leaving Eboot.bin and Fallout.INI in the USRDIR?
So it goes like
FONV30000
-TROPHY
-USRDIR
-------EBOOT.BIN
------Fallout.INI
-DATA
Fallout.INI
PARAM
ect
ect.?

Exactly you only need to copy 2 files the data file and the fallout.ini
thats how you set it up

The following user thanked Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

E-Virus
01-16-2011, 08:39 PM #95
Thanks Maan :P
01-16-2011, 09:20 PM #96
lmg123
Space Ninja
Ok guys here is the Fallout New Vegas .PKG, People have had a lot of trouble getting this to work so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

**UPDATE - Forgot the param.sfo file here it is - You must login or register to view this content.

Credits go to BoTGoD over at psx-scene for this XD

**NOTE - THIS WORKS WITH BOTH EU AND US VERSIONS OF THE GAME

**Instructions on how to install:

1. Copy just the data folder from your USRDIR Fallout New Vegas backup to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder (not usrdir folder and dont copy EBOOT.BIN =P)

2. Copy PARAM.SFO in archive to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder

3. Copy FALLOUT.ini from dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000/USRDIR to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 so there is 2 copies of it, 1 in usrdir one in root folder.

4. Restart PS3

5. Run game, you may or may not get an error here. If you do, run game again.

ENJOY XD

I know this is a nub question but where can I find the back up folder? and Do I need the original disc to back it up?
01-16-2011, 09:25 PM #97
hmm im downloading BLUS30500 Will this work?
01-16-2011, 10:21 PM #98
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by lmg123 View Post
I know this is a nub question but where can I find the back up folder? and Do I need the original disc to back it up?

you will find it in dev_hdd0/game/BLES/BLUS/BCES/BCUSXXXXXX, X representing game id. yes you need the original disk to back up or a downloaded game off the internet.

Originally posted by APOxSTFU View Post
hmm im downloading BLUS30500 Will this work?

yes

The following 2 users say thank you to Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

APOxSTFU, E-Virus
01-16-2011, 10:42 PM #99
Ok first up if you have an external HDD this will be a lot easier just save it to EX HDD and plug in ps3, then copy over the data folder from your EX HDD to dev_hdd0/game/FONV30000 using comgenie's awsome file manager

Ok FTP, copy over you data folder to hdd0/game/FONV30000 this will take about 5-6 hours, also copy fallout.ini to to the same folder so you have two copy's of it 1 in USRDIR and 1 in dev_hdd0/game/FONV30000

**YOU DON'T COPY DATA TO USRDIR

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

you need a copy of the game

Thanks very much!

What about the EBOOT file anyway? I heard you don't need to transfer it or Sony will detect you playing games you don't own or so..? I have no clue about this.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Also, should I disable my internet connection while playing? And what do the guys on my friend list see while I play? "Fallout: New Vegas" or something like "HaXx0r Vegas"? lol
01-16-2011, 10:43 PM #100
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by Virus View Post
Thanks very much!

What about the EBOOT file anyway? I heard you don't need to transfer it or Sony will detect you playing games you don't own or so..? I have no clue about this.

no you do not copy the eboot file, also i cant give you an answer on that as i've not heard anything about.

no no need to disable internet connection i play mine while signed in, and no they will just say Fallout New Vegas
Last edited by Legend_Armour_ ; 01-16-2011 at 10:52 PM.

The following user thanked Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

E-Virus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo