01-15-2011, 09:32 PM #1
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys here is the Fallout New Vegas .PKG, People have had a lot of trouble getting this to work so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

**UPDATE - Forgot the param.sfo file here it is - You must login or register to view this content.

Credits go to BoTGoD over at psx-scene for this XD

**NOTE - THIS WORKS WITH BOTH EU AND US VERSIONS OF THE GAME

**Instructions on how to install:

1. Copy just the data folder from your USRDIR Fallout New Vegas backup to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder (not usrdir folder and dont copy EBOOT.BIN =P)

2. Copy PARAM.SFO in archive to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder

3. Copy FALLOUT.ini from dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000/USRDIR to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 so there is 2 copies of it, 1 in usrdir one in root folder.

4. Restart PS3

5. Run game, you may or may not get an error here. If you do, run game again.

ENJOY XD
Last edited by Legend_Armour_ ; 01-16-2011 at 08:27 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

Asmel, chandi21, dmn, emsp, eric15, iP4Y, itachi23, Nolzad0, o_O-MiCk-O_o, ProtoHype
01-16-2011, 01:28 PM #83
i puted the DATA folder in USDIR and now it says 8mb left xD..
01-16-2011, 07:33 PM #84
Originally posted by Legend
Ok guys here is the Fallout New Vegas .PKG, People have had a lot of trouble getting this to work so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

**UPDATE - Forgot the param.sfo file here it is - You must login or register to view this content.

**NOTE - THIS WORKS WITH BOTH EU AND US VERSIONS OF THE GAME

**Instructions on how to install:

1. Copy just the data folder from your USRDIR Fallout New Vegas backup to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder (not usrdir folder and dont copy EBOOT.BIN =P)

2. Copy PARAM.SFO in archive to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder

3. Copy FALLOUT.ini from dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000/USRDIR to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 so there is 2 copies of it, 1 in usrdir one in root folder.

4. Restart PS3

5. Run game, you may or may not get an error here. If you do, run game again.

ENJOY XD

I have a game back up of FO NV on my computer, could you tell me where to install it on your ps3? FTP and so on are all set up
01-16-2011, 07:49 PM #85
itsjr516
Do a barrel roll!
will this work with BLUS30500
01-16-2011, 08:06 PM #86
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by Ryoazza View Post
Wow, Just looked up on PSX Scene and guess what I found.

If you're going to steal someone else's work please give credit.
And people in that thread confirmed Black Screen for EU users. Will make my own eboot for the EU/UK.

Shouldn't take too long hopefully.

Firstly i downloaded this would have posted were i got it but could not remember, posted on here just to help out, Secondly this was made for the US version of the game, i'm in the UK so I have EU version of the game and it worked like a charm, also with a couple other UK users and no problems, i can update first post to give credit now, as i never said this was made by me or anything associated with that.

Originally posted by Solbergen0 View Post
DUDE I GOT A PROBLEM! QUOTE THIS WHEN ANSWERED!
There is no FAVN file or whatever u said, its only BLES, which one is it? :S

If you installed the package in the first post then you will have a folder like this dev_hdd0/game/FONV30000 ---- it will be nearer the bottom of the list
01-16-2011, 08:12 PM #87
MikeyCapp
Vault dweller
Why do i get black scream ? Help please
01-16-2011, 08:13 PM #88
thanks bro .
01-16-2011, 08:16 PM #89
MikeyCapp
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Legend
Firstly i downloaded this would have posted were i got it but could not remember, posted on here just to help out, Secondly this was made for the US version of the game, i'm in the UK so I have EU version of the game and it worked like a charm, also with a couple other UK users and no problems, i can update first post to give credit now, as i never said this was made by me or anything associated with that.

If you installed the package in the first post then you will have a folder like this dev_hdd0/game/FONV30000 ---- it will be nearer the bottom of the list

why do i always get black scream help please m8
01-16-2011, 08:19 PM #90
lmg123
Space Ninja
Originally posted by TairyHesticles View Post
I try to ftp and it starts and says transferring then timed out. Help?

Just use Comgenie's FM
01-16-2011, 08:24 PM #91
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by Virus View Post
I have a game back up of FO NV on my computer, could you tell me where to install it on your ps3? FTP and so on are all set up

Ok first up if you have an external HDD this will be a lot easier just save it to EX HDD and plug in ps3, then copy over the data folder from your EX HDD to dev_hdd0/game/FONV30000 using comgenie's awsome file manager

Ok FTP, copy over you data folder to hdd0/game/FONV30000 this will take about 5-6 hours, also copy fallout.ini to to the same folder so you have two copy's of it 1 in USRDIR and 1 in dev_hdd0/game/FONV30000

**YOU DON'T COPY DATA TO USRDIR

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mikey2497. View Post
why do i always get black scream help please m8

you need a copy of the game

The following user thanked Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

E-Virus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo