01-15-2011, 09:32 PM #1
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys here is the Fallout New Vegas .PKG, People have had a lot of trouble getting this to work so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

**UPDATE - Forgot the param.sfo file here it is - You must login or register to view this content.

Credits go to BoTGoD over at psx-scene for this XD

**NOTE - THIS WORKS WITH BOTH EU AND US VERSIONS OF THE GAME

**Instructions on how to install:

1. Copy just the data folder from your USRDIR Fallout New Vegas backup to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder (not usrdir folder and dont copy EBOOT.BIN =P)

2. Copy PARAM.SFO in archive to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder

3. Copy FALLOUT.ini from dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000/USRDIR to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 so there is 2 copies of it, 1 in usrdir one in root folder.

4. Restart PS3

5. Run game, you may or may not get an error here. If you do, run game again.

ENJOY XD
Last edited by Legend_Armour_ ; 01-16-2011 at 08:27 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

Asmel, chandi21, dmn, emsp, eric15, iP4Y, itachi23, Nolzad0, o_O-MiCk-O_o, ProtoHype
01-15-2011, 11:41 PM #29
Originally posted by Legend
Ok guys here is the Fallout New Vegas .PKG, People have had a lot of trouble getting this to work so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

**UPDATE - Forgot the param.sfo file here it is - You must login or register to view this content.

**NOTE - THIS WORKS WITH BOTH EU AND US VERSIONS OF THE GAME

**Instructions on how to install:

1. Copy just the data folder from your USRDIR Fallout New Vegas backup to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder (not usrdir folder and dont copy EBOOT.BIN =P)

2. Copy PARAM.SFO in archive to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder

3. Copy FALLOUT.ini from dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000/USRDIR to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 so there is 2 copies of it, 1 in usrdir one in root folder.

4. Restart PS3

5. Run game, you may or may not get an error here. If you do, run game again.

ENJOY XD

Hey I gotta question I got everything in the right folder but when i start the game form the XMB it tells me to exit and make more space in HDD to save game data and etc. But the thing is I got 100gb free space on the PS3 so I dont know whats going on plz help.:embarrassed:
01-15-2011, 11:43 PM #30
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by sAmIzErE View Post
i hope it will its copying allllll the files taking a while

yeah it will do make sure you are copying them to the correct folder dev_hdd0/game/FONV0000
01-15-2011, 11:44 PM #31
chandi21
Pokemon Trainer
OMG I love you man, I've been trying to get this to work for so long with my backup without the disc in the drive and it would always fail before installing. But now it actually works Smile

Originally posted by moexxburr View Post
Hey I gotta question I got everything in the right folder but when i start the game form the XMB it tells me to exit and make more space in HDD to save game data and etc. But the thing is I got 100gb free space on the PS3 so I dont know whats going on plz help.:embarrassed:

Quit to xmb and reload the game, it should work if you followed the steps, it's so simple :p
01-15-2011, 11:45 PM #32
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by moexxburr View Post

yeah you will do, if you read step 5. it says if you get an error just quit the game and then start it again
01-15-2011, 11:45 PM #33
sAmIzErE
< ^ > < ^ >
yeah it will do make sure you are copying them to the correct folder dev_hdd0/game/FONV0000

u mean dev_hdd0/game/FONV0000/USRDIR?
01-15-2011, 11:46 PM #34
yeah just hit O to copy Smile

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

so is everything working now then XD

so i just copy it then it should work ? on 3.55 jb ? and wats all this buisness about eboots and what do they do :/ help much appreciated +rep
01-15-2011, 11:49 PM #35
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by sAmIzErE View Post
u mean dev_hdd0/game/FONV0000/USRDIR?

no if you read i said dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 dont put it in the USRDIR just in the FONV3000 folder

**sorry previous post, typo meant FONV3000
01-15-2011, 11:50 PM #36
emsp
Space Ninja
For me it says,

"sSysUtil_GameDataInsufficientSpace: No Default String. Must be loaded from INIFile"

Any help?
01-15-2011, 11:50 PM #37
sAmIzErE
< ^ > < ^ >
no if you read i said dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 dont put it in the USRDIR just in the FONV3000 folder

**sorry previous post, typo meant FONV3000

damn it fully copied in to USRDIR

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo