Post: [Untested]CallofJuarez:Bound in Blood Collectibles save
05-16-2012, 04:41 PM #1
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up Everybody, today I bring you my Call Of Juarez Bound in blood save with only one collectible left for Gotta Catch´em all trophy.

The only collectible left is very easy to get and its the very first one on the Level 1 of Chapter 1 but nontheless just follow the video to get it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to the_noob for converting the saves to UK/EU:

As a side note this save also has all of the other single player trophies done so explore and see what trophies pop. This save doesn´t unlock any online trophies because I haven´t played online.

Cheers and hope this save helps you.
Last edited by Skyline88 ; 05-16-2012 at 07:29 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Skyline88 for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, amigaman2005, Big_Jonny, BLACKFLYER, candyman2720, deavil, Feraligatr92, hackerat, in4x, lawless___, mark1, TheChosenOne, PounDJo0DoGz0r, saucisse, SayYO, ser, SHAkA, simmo_316, Tibo305, Wednesday 13, wolf82
05-18-2012, 11:15 AM #20
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Skyline88 View Post
Whats up Everybody, today I bring you my Call Of Juarez Bound in blood save with only one collectible left for Gotta Catch´em all trophy.

thanks for the saves mate, worked great! Smile anyway, I just wanted to know if the save was modified in any way?
I only ask because I found it hard if not impossible to die and had infinite ammo and didn't need to reload my guns either, I then went online and had $200,000!
thanks
05-18-2012, 11:21 AM #21
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
its a chrome engine game.anyone can mod it easily
05-18-2012, 11:27 AM #22
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by fakeshadow View Post
its a chrome engine game.anyone can mod it easily

how? if you don't mind me asking. I just need more money for online to buy all classes Smile
05-18-2012, 11:32 AM #23
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
how? if you don't mind me asking. I just need more money for online to buy all classes Smile

google it and u will find the answer in no time.
05-18-2012, 11:53 AM #24
mark1
I defeated!
google it and u will find the answer in no time.

just tried searching but I don't have a clue what I'm looking for! thanks anyway Smile
05-18-2012, 12:37 PM #25
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
just tried searching but I don't have a clue what I'm looking for! thanks anyway Smile

Yup I tryed to search too and no luck :(

hope fakeshadow let us know what is
05-18-2012, 01:09 PM #26
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
hope fakeshadow let us know what is

I know, even a point in the right direction wouldn't go a miss!
05-18-2012, 01:17 PM #27
fakeshadow
Vault dweller

take a look at this one.it works on ps3 ver also(however i think u need psn ver or a game backup)
they use plain text to store setting in chrome engine games.including the carten and dead island.thats why these games are so easy to mod.

The following user thanked fakeshadow for this useful post:

mark1
05-18-2012, 01:27 PM #28
mark1
I defeated!

take a look at this one.it works on ps3 ver also(however i think u need psn ver or a game backup)
they use plain text to store setting in chrome engine games.including the carten and dead island.thats why these games are so easy to mod.

I did come across this during my search but it makes no sense to me, I don't have CFW either, just thought they would have been a simple Hex edit type of mod, thanks again fakeshadow Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo